GoTA Events Calendar

edited December 7 in Citadel

GoTA Events Calendar
Note: Web builds are released every Wed between 6:30-7:30am ET (10:30-11:30 UTC), unless otherwise specified.

November

Wed, Nov 1: Reincarnation Week ends
Wed, Nov 7: Oracle AvA Phase Begins
Fri, Nov 9: Oracle AvA Phase Ends
Fri, Nov 10: Daughter of the North 6 Tale begins
Tues, Nov 14: Daughter of the North Tale 6 ends
Wed, Nov 15: Enduring Legacy Quest Chapter 3 Released
Wed, Nov 15: Quartermaster Update
Fri, Nov 17: Smuggler Phase AvA begins
Tues, Nov 21: Smuggler Phase AvA ends
Wed, Nov 22: Sworn Sword Bonus XP on Adventures begins
Wed, Nov 29: Bonus XP on Adventures ends

December

Fri, Dec 1: The Free Folk 6 Tale begins
Tues, Dec 5: The Free Folk 6 Tales ends
Wed, Dec 6: Adventure Week (25%Timer Reduction) begins (Ends Jan 3rd)
Wed, Dec 6: Enduring Legacy Chapter 4 released
Wed, Dec 13: Enduring Legacy Chapter 5 released
Wed, Dec 13: Crafting Timer Reduction & Increased Luck Bonus begins (Ends Jan 3rd)
Wed, Dec 13: Quartermaster Update including Dragonblood Boost
Fri, Dec 15: Traitor AvA Phase begins
Tues, Dec 19: Traitor AvA Phase ends

Note: There will be no scheduled build on Dec 27. Bonuses will remain in place until Jan 3rd.

January

Fri, Jan 3: Scheduled Build
Fri, Jan 5: The Dragon Queen 8 Tales begins
Tues, Jan 9: The Dragon Queen 8 Tales ends
Wed, Jan 10: Enduring Legacy Quest Chapter 6 released
Wed, Jan 10: Bonus Week Begins - Seal Peel, Sworn Sword & Seal Slot
Fri, Jan 12: Whisperer AvA Phase begins
Tues, Jan 16: Whisperer AvA Phase ends
Wed, Jan 16: Bonus Week Ends - Seal Peel, Sworn Sword & Seal Slot
Wed, Jan 17: Quartermaster Update
Wed, Jan 17: Bonus Week Begins - Reincarnation Week
Wed, Jan 24: Bonus Week Ends - Reincarnation Week
Fri, Jan 26: The Slaver's Bay 8 Tales begins
Tues, Jan 30: The Slaver's Bay 8 Tales ends

February

Fri, Feb 2: Prisoner AvA Phase begins
Tues, Feb 6: Prisoner AvA Phase ends
Wed, Feb 7: Bonus Week Begins: Crafting - Increased Luck From Failed Attempts
Wed, Feb 14: Bonus Week Ends: Crafting - Increased Luck From Failed Attempts
Fri, Feb 16: Arya and the Hound 8 begins
Tues, Feb 20: Arya and the Hound 8 ends
Fri, Feb 23: Fugitive AvA Phase beings
Tues, Feb 26: Fugitive AvA Phase ends

Comments

• Just curious, is the Adventure Week actually an Adventure Month or has there been a mistake in dates?
    "I would rather share one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone"

Audrey Tallhart C

10 Stark, 2 Lannister, 18 Greyjoy, 12 Baratheon, 2 Targaryen,10 Martell, 34 Tyrell, 10 Tully, 1 Adventure Party

1 adolescent, 1 red adolescent, 1 young, 1 tan baby
  • ZizzyCro wrote: »
    Just curious, is the Adventure Week actually an Adventure Month or has there been a mistake in dates?

We tend to call all Bonus events 'weeks', regardless how long they are. Sorry that it does have the potential to cause confusion.
  • I cant wait for the oracle phase and the start of extra xp. B)
    Stark 3 Lannister 3 Greyjoy 5 Baratheon 2 Targaryen 2 Martell 6 Tyrell 1 Tully 2 Arryn?!0
  • NNNN ✭✭
    speaking of adventure reduction times and the likes, I get that its mostly directed at new players/players not at the speed cap, but how about actually reducing the overall adventure time rather than just adding a 25% speed increase for players, or simpler put how about actually having that 25% reduction stack with the 70% cap so we can all benefit.
  • NN wrote: »
    speaking of adventure reduction times and the likes, I get that its mostly directed at new players/players not at the speed cap, but how about actually reducing the overall adventure time rather than just adding a 25% speed increase for players, or simpler put how about actually having that 25% reduction stack with the 70% cap so we can all benefit.

I actually thought this was already the case, since I never really payed attention, but it really should be like you say. It should be the same like during RI week when they really do reduce the vol 1 timers by half, not just add 50% to speed increase.
    "I would rather share one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone"

Audrey Tallhart C

10 Stark, 2 Lannister, 18 Greyjoy, 12 Baratheon, 2 Targaryen,10 Martell, 34 Tyrell, 10 Tully, 1 Adventure Party

• NNNN ✭✭
    ZizzyCro wrote: »
    NN wrote: »

I actually thought this was already the case, since I never really payed attention, but it really should be like you say. It should be the same like during RI week when they really do reduce the vol 1 timers by half, not just add 50% to speed increase.

ummmm, well if its actually that way during reincarnation week then it might be that I have it/remember wrong......I really don't think that's the case but I'll definitely make sure to pay attention to my timers and compare it to times on the wiki I know to be correct.
  • Let us know what you find please! :)

Audrey Tallhart C

• Nym74Nym74 ✭✭
    The reduction does come off the top, not part of the 70%, Both with adventures and the RI week. My character is at max speed and gets a reduction of time during both those events. :)
  • NNNN ✭✭
    cool good to know, guess its one more of those times where I was wrong
  • JMC2016JMC2016 ✭✭
    edited October 21
    Wed, Dec 13: Crafting Timer Reduction & Increased Luck Bonus begins

Will dragon related recipes be including in the increased luck bonus?
  • I don't see a release date for House Arryn. When will that be available?
  • lol, I think the Mayan calendar has a 13,000 year cycle, it may be in there somewhere. Unfortunately our (roman) calendar doesn't look that far forward. I'm not getting my hopes up but good to see that the questions is still asked at least 1x per day!
    If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much!

Dontos for the Iron Throne....Arya Serious?
  • Can the Tales rewards be released BEFORE the seal slot/peel & ss sale ends or can the sale be extended? I think there are many that would still like to be able to use the freshly won gold, especially considering they had to spend some extra gold on Tales this week instead of on the seal slot/peel & ss sale. Thank you.

• Not sure if this is the proper place to post this.

I am seeing prefix and suffix items in the shop again. Are rare items (blue) upgradeable with gems as well? Is this here to stay?
  • Yes, and unfortunately yes. The maze of inventory clutter and bloat is back again. Long live the maze of inventory clutter and bloat! I love this, oh dear gods of the Seven, how I missed my fair black and white screens of death while trying to load.

• ZeppZepp ✭✭
    While I welcome the return of upgradable end-stage crafting and store-bough rare items, I am currently putting together a horde of mats for the December luck week, and so am not happy about the non-end-stage rare items being upgradable... It is a delicate balance.
  • Why not just sell all the things you don't need?

Audrey Tallhart C

• Ok DB, you brought back the affixes because some people complained? But other people complained that they have lots of useless non-stackable rare items that they only craft to use in AvA or to craft another item. So now we're going to have inventories getting clogged up and making it very difficult to find the gear you equip. Hooray for filters on iOS when equipping gear for the SS, but try to scroll up and down looking for the item you need for your main when you have 100s of unused extra items that don't stack. Frustrating. As for the browser players without any filters...

It's great to have the items in the shop for the occasional bonus legendary or peerless item to equip on our SS, but it's our CHOICE whether to buy those items. Rare items getting an extra 2 battle or 2% on swindle are normally useless and just clog up our inventories. Please apply this change only to the shop and not crafting, or come up with a different way of stacking.
  • Haha, sorry DB, damned if you do, damned if you don't... :D

Audrey Tallhart C

• ZeppZepp ✭✭
    Zizzy, it is about applying a sledgehammer solution to a razorblade problem.

End-stage craftables and store items should be upgradable, items that are used to craft other items or for AvA should not be.
  • Zepp wrote: »
    End-stage craftables and store items should be upgradable, items that are used to craft other items or for AvA should not be.

That sounds reasonable :)

Audrey Tallhart C

• Oracle is re-starting today? We have received no notice! Is this 7-9 a type O?
  • Oracle is re-starting today? We have received no notice! Is this 7-9 a type O?

We've known for over a week, there was a blog post, on their facebook, and in this group. On this forum 1, 2. And I believe there was a link to the blog post via twitter as well.
    Alliance Leader in Last Sentinels of the Godswood

Send an in game Friend Request: Moriganna Stormborn

Reincarnations so far: 223
  • Oracle is a no go for Taking the Blackfish. Still cannot get past level 1 , no visible data on upgrade screens. Disappointing.

Fishlinduo Tyrell leader of Taking the Blackfish
  • NNNN ✭✭
    camps only go as high as level 1 in oracle
  • NNNN ✭✭
    can we get the calendar info pinned as an announcement like with the most recent build notes?
  • Are there any more experimental AvA phases scheduled at this time?
  • NNNN ✭✭
    edited November 23
    next experimental ava should have 400-500 camp garrison limit (why only ever go higher????), and to prevent 6 people filling an entire region, a 50-60 gp cap..................and we shall call that phase "David"
  • may be a stupid questions, but have the 7 day long AVA's been discontinued ?
  • Not officially, no. But not many really want to see them come back either. Not until AvA development is complete and until players actually start enjoying sending waves on 27 minute timers for 7 days straight with no sleep, at least.