Performance issues 09/20 - 12:09 AM ET

ShanShan admin
edited September 24 in Live Bugs
Greetings, Bannermen!

As some of you have noticed we are currently experiencing some performance issues. This means you may experience latency and/or be unable to load the game. This is in the process of resolving but might take a while longer. Thank you for your patience!

Comments

• Thanks!
  • It was impossible not to notice :(

Good thing you're taking care of it, though. Thank you.
    Add me as a friend.

My player ID: 159443
  • The lag when sending PtP is horrid.
  • The lag when sending PtP is horrid.

Yes, worse than ever before, arguably.

Black screen of death, error 500, massive lag if somehow entered the game... I thought the inventory bloat was to blame, but apparently everyone experienced this issue.
    Add me as a friend.

My player ID: 159443
  • YasminYasmin ✭✭
    edited September 30
    game crashed completely now.
    edit - now it's back, but it has been lagging a lot recently.
  • On October 9th I'm getting Error 500 when trying to open GoT Ascent on a PC. Sorry if this is the wrong place for this.
  • Yes...game has been down now for quite a while with no explanation or acknowledgement. Is this what we should expect now that the cat is out of the bag regarding the shut down? *grumble*
  • Check that...just saw on the GoTA FB page that this is a planned shut down that could go for about 4.5 hours. My bad...
  • Ranxerox wrote: »
    Check that...just saw on the GoTA FB page that this is a planned shut down that could go for about 4.5 hours. My bad...

OK thanks, I missed the message.
  • YasminYasmin ✭✭
    they did announce the shutdown for maintenance even before they announce the end of the game - this is not something you can blame DB for.
  • NNNN ✭✭✭
    Well 5 days ago and no warnning on the day of the maintenance....yeah I can still blame them.

Anywyas I actually came to say it's back up on my end so maybe its over.