Petition to cancel the Alchemist Phase AvA

Felix FortunaFelix Fortuna ✭✭✭
edited October 2018 in Alliance vs Alliance Summit
We want the current Alchemist Phase AvA cancelled. It is an unmitigated failure of epic proportions by DB, and does a disservice to GoTA and the participants involved. It does not deserve the label "AvA" and should be lost to the sands and winds of history...

Comments

• This AVA is a joke. An honor to the game and participants? So far we have seen an ignore and pretend it never happened scheme.
  • This AVA is a joke. An honor to the game and participants? So far we have seen an ignore and pretend it never happened scheme.

Since the announcement of The End we have seen the Others infest GoTA, we have held out hope that perhaps something could be recovered in the bloodbath of the AvA, but this is not an AvA, this is not even a shadow of an AvA.
  • edited October 2018
    This AVA is a joke. An honor to the game and participants? So far we have seen an ignore and pretend it never happened scheme.

Since the announcement of The End we have seen the Others infest GoTA, we have held out hope that perhaps something could be recovered in the bloodbath of the AvA, but this is not an AvA, this is not even a shadow of an AvA.

Agreeed. As suggested by I hate to say it, but as others this AVA have said, perhaps our missing AVA troops are the others!?

Agreeed. As suggested by I hate to say it, but others this AVA, perhaps our missing AVA troops are the others!?

Sent by us to destroy ourselves, quite the plot twist

Agreeed. As suggested by I hate to say it, but others this AVA, perhaps our missing AVA troops are the others!?

Ha! That is a dark reckoning! I am wondering with all of these supposed "bugs" we are encountering, the infestation, if perhaps all of this is some birthing from Melisandre...

Ha! That is a dark reckoning! I am wondering with all of these supposed "bugs" we are encountering, the infestation, if perhaps all of this is some birthing from Melisandre...

For we know it is! All I know is I can't birth any VP, lol

Ha! (again :) No VP, no spoils, no results on the battle logs, no xp points for my character or ss, silver deposited that does nothing, no sign of anything in opposition camps, my alliance camps disappear, reappear, disappear, reappear etc. Perhaps we are trapped in the House of the Undying! The ever dying AvA...

Ha! (again :) No VP, no spoils, no results on the battle logs, no xp points for my character or ss, silver deposited that does nothing, no sign of anything in opposition camps, my alliance camps disappear, reappear, disappear, reappear etc. Perhaps we are trapped in the House of the Undying! The ever dying AvA...

House of the Undying, before that was the case, lol. This was, and definitely still is from the house of the dying!

House of the Undying, before that was the case, lol. This was, and definitely still is from the house of the dying!

Hmmmm never saw Pyat Pree and the Night King together at the same time same place....
  • I guess you never know who Euron Greyjoy may pick up and bring over!

True! Or even more tricky would be Yara Greyjoy :) Perhaps the Ironborn have decimated the DB servers and are holding the AvA hostage!?

True! Or even more tricky would be Yara Greyjoy :) Perhaps the Ironborn have decimated the DB servers and are holding the AvA hostage!?

Very true, but after the possible rescue does Theon have the balls for that?

"What is dead may never die" say the Ironborn, not sure how that applies to the Others, but this AvA, it is DEAD, and long may it be forgotten ;)
  • edited October 2018
    I guess you never know who Euron Greyjoy may pick up and bring over!

"What is dead may never die" say the Ironborn, not sure how that applies to the Others, but this AvA, it is DEAD, and long may it be forgotten ;)

In this case I guess it is what is dead is already dead, lol

"When you play the Game of Thrones Ascent AvA, you die or you die. There is no middle ground."

"When you play the Game of Thrones Ascent AvA, you die or you die. There is no middle ground."

That was encoded in the coded of conduct since I decided to sign on I am told!

"The AvA is dark and full of errors"

But the fires burn them away? The server fires?
  • Felix FortunaFelix Fortuna ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    I guess you never know who Euron Greyjoy may pick up and bring over!

But the fires burn them away? The server fires?

Hmmm those incestuous fires... a fire here a fire there... but no fires in the AvA, because the AvA is dead, its server's hands chopped off! "A server always pays its debts?"
  • A server, that's as rare as a Targaryen in Robert's Kingdom, kill them all as they are a danger -DB
  • A server, that's as rare as a Targaryen in Robert's Kingdom, kill them all as they are a danger -DB

Well the DB servers seem to have many more bugs than even King Robert could have received from his "foraging" abreast from Cersei....

Well the DB servers seem to have many more bugs than even King Robert could have received from his "foraging" abreast from Cersei....

Plenty from foraging, now maintaining, it seems Robert had the same issue as DB
  • [quote="The AvA is dark and full of errors"[/quote]

LOL

But seriously, what possible reason is there to keep this phase going. Please put us out of our miseries DB!
    Anne of the Bloody Blade
    Valyria Alliance
  • You know I dragged my weary body out of my sick bed for this. wtf? So, I`m going back to bed, and I`m watching a Discovery of Witches from Episode 1
    If anyone wants to join me in watching the new series heres the link, its got to be better than this at the moment.
    Now TV. com A discovery of Witches
  • NNNN ✭✭✭
    Isnt that just a next vampire diaries? Ehh I'm currently watching the 8 episode season 2 of castlevania on Netflix.
  • Consider it signed. This is no way to have a competition
  • Agreed, stop this
  • Please stop this farce.
  • Agreed. Why this phase has not already been stopped and cancelled defies comprehension. AvA is unplayable right now.
  • Why didn't you leave yet?? There are still hopes that something will change.
    We love that game - unfortunately. So we share its last travails, until it is dying.
    Bye bye friends!