Thank the Goddess...........................phew

I am pleased to announce I have DISPATCHED Jayne!
Ok, so as a mother I did feel a momentary twinge of angst..should I do the deed, should I forgive and if I did what would the outcome be? Would the little wretch come back and haunt my kindly heart.
Yes No Yes No.. I dithered.................................................... But then I thought......................
You know what 'Darlin' you have been a thorn in my side, I have two other children..................... TTFN
CHOP...................

Oh god..what have I done... LOL....I am so wicked..
We are rushing headlong into the abyss.......................the night is definitely long and most assuredly full of terrors!

Comments

• Well you could always get pregnant and make another child. ;)

There was a quest where you could choose to sleep with Maester Lucas... he could assist with the breeding, you know.

(I chose Septa Eleanor, she was drunk anyway. >:) )
  • Nooooooooooooo..Laughing... OMG did I miss that track of quest? Damnit
    We are rushing headlong into the abyss.......................the night is definitely long and most assuredly full of terrors!
  • I am pleased to announce I have DISPATCHED Jayne!
    Ok, so as a mother I did feel a momentary twinge of angst..should I do the deed, should I forgive and if I did what would the outcome be? Would the little wretch come back and haunt my kindly heart.
    Yes No Yes No.. I dithered.................................................... But then I thought......................
    You know what 'Darlin' you have been a thorn in my side, I have two other children..................... TTFN
    CHOP...................

Oh god..what have I done... LOL....I am so wicked..

Stepping into your confessional, with appropriate feigned guilt lingering in my eyes. Rarely in life have I found such deep and abiding satisfaction as when I (scrolling up to find and utilize earlier appropriate language) DISPATCHED Jayne. It has now been awhile since I did the act, and I must say that with time it is even more satisfying. I am particularly pleased that I chose to venture into that escapade using my iPAD Pro and took screenshots to send as postcards to my family and friends (excepting those who are playing GoTA and are behind me in the timeline, though with Christmas and The End rapidly coming I think I will send them as Christmas cards). As a matter of fact I confess that I consider my DISPATCHING of Jayne to be my high point and most joyous moment in the game, indeed it has made the entire venture worthwhile. The only thing that seems to rival my satisfaction at DISPATCHING Jayne was making Ella my heir (she has my hair, that is enough). Now my dear hostess would you offer my a drink to toast our accomplishments?
  • She was an annoying brat. I had no guilt feelings towards excecuting her.
    Now on Star Trek Timelines as Kathryn Crow's Eye.