Build Notes - Nov 7, 2018

Build 550

Greetings Bannermen!

Today’s build implements the upcoming Tyrion in Exile Tale, which starts Friday, November 9 at 11:00 am ET (16:00 UTC) and runs through Tuesday, November 13. We also bring you Chapter 21 of the Enduring Legacy Quests: Awakened. As well this build, we have boosted the shortened crafting timers for luck-based recipes, reducing the timers from 75% to 25% of the original duration. Finally, we have increased the chance of luck-based crafting recipes from a 25% chance to a 75% chance of success. Enjoy!

Fixes, Improvements, and Additions!
- Tales: Tyrion in Exile Implemented.
- Tales: TE gear can be crafted within the Great Hall.
- Quests: Enduring Legacy, Chapter 21 Implemented.
- Bonus Week: Crafting - Timer Reduction Implemented (duration reduced to 25% of original crafting time).
- Bonus Week: Crafting - Increased Luck Implemented (required luck reduced to needing 25% of original luck value).

Comments

  • edited November 7
    Does the crafting bonuses apply to the Tales gear and seals too?
    Br,
    Markku
  • The issue with some items suddenly being permanent has been fixed, make sure to restart your game.
  • edited November 9
    Hi Shan
    Luck on Targ items do not show any increase, I think it should according the Build Notes. I have made a ticket about it.
    Br,
    Markku
  • Hi Shan
    Luck on Targ items do not show any increase, I think it should according the Build Notes. I have made a ticket about it.
    Br,
    Markku

    So the crafting bonuses do not apply to Tales gear or seals.

    As for your question regarding Targ items, they do benefit from the increase.

    However the increased luck bonus is a bit hard to see.

    Let me explain how it works:
    - the "Current Luck Bonus" number will remain the same
    - you should see a difference in your luck bar however
    - when you craft an item, the chance that it will be successful will be greatly increased

    I hope this helps :)
  • Thank you.
    Luck bar does not show any different than it did before this build, same applies to dragon crafting Luck bars. Only ones where it does show are Pyre and Dracarys crafting.
    I am playing with iOS app (iOS 12.1).
    Example:
    v1lg02k9tye1.png
Sign In or Register to comment.