Best items you have seen in the shop!

With the return of affixes in the shop I’d like to re-introduce the
Best items you have seen in the shop! thread as it was present in the old forum.

Please, don’t transform this thread into discussion about pros and cons of affixes on crafted items. There are many other places for that. This thread is about the shop.

PS: I think also the Affixes we lost….. thread should have a honorable mention here. By looking at the date of the first post you can see how long have we waited for the return of exceptional items in the shop.

Comments

• Here’s what I found in my shop yesterday. (As you see I permed it.)

sbfm8e0yakq4.jpeg
  • ZeppZepp ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    i1icet10u5pw.jpg
    I'm waiting for the next seal sale to perm it...
    Colossal Dragons: Apophis, Nanabozho
    Adolescent Dragons: Kutkh, Samartitxiki, Sun Wukong, Ti Malice, Veles, Wisakedjak
    Baby: Anansi, Azeban, Exu, Guidgen, Huehuecoyotl, Itomi, Juha, Lilith, Loki, Maui, Mendacius, Seokga, Susanoo, Wahn, Yun Harla
  • Wow arien
    Knights of the queengard
  • b0t95cfpyoa5.png
    Knights of the queengard
  • edited October 2017
    Forum won't let me post links (images), but I got an Expert Unsullied Shortsword of Weeping forever ago and sealed it out with Kingsguard and Robert Baratheon seals, which is where +8% battle att/def and 20 of its battle stats come from. So it was 34 to battle. 8 to intrigue, +2% to steal and harass before sealing.

• NNNN ✭✭✭
    Forum won't let me post links (images), but I got an Expert Unsullied Shortsword of Weeping forever ago and sealed it out with Kingsguard and Robert Baratheon seals, which is where +8% battle att/def and 20 of its battle stats come from. So it was 34 to battle. 8 to intrigue, +2% to steal and harass before sealing.

weird I've posted both a picture and links before.
  • Weird, I could post a picture on another thread, but now it says you have to be around for a while longer before you can post links
    "I would rather share one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone"

Audrey Tallhart CLIII

26 Stark, 2 Lannister, 18 Greyjoy, 17 Baratheon, 18 Targaryen,18 Martell, 34 Tyrell, 18 Tully, 1 Adventure Party

1 adolescent, 1 red adolescent, 2 young, 1 tan young
  • It has 2 seals of the master of coin.
    "I would rather share one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone"

Audrey Tallhart CLIII

26 Stark, 2 Lannister, 18 Greyjoy, 17 Baratheon, 18 Targaryen,18 Martell, 34 Tyrell, 18 Tully, 1 Adventure Party

• Well, it let me post it as a file, but not as a picture.

Audrey Tallhart CLIII

• not bad!
    Knights of the queengard
  • NNNN ✭✭✭
    ZizzyCro wrote: »
    Weird, I could post a picture on another thread, but now it says you have to be around for a while longer before you can post links

guess its another change they made to the forum
  • DutcherDutcher ✭✭✭
    You can still post links, but not in the plain text. They want you to use the chain 'link' symbol in the toolbar.
    Arya Serious? If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much!
  • I don't know, I used the picture symbol and it turned it into a link, haven't tried copying it and pasting it in the link symbol, will try that now.

Audrey Tallhart CLIII

• Nope, still won't let me do it. Same message. Funny how I joined the first day, how much longer can one be here?

Audrey Tallhart CLIII

• 80p86qfdk621.png

Audrey Tallhart CLIII

• Wow, I've been "promoted" to level 2 and now I can post pictures again
    Looks like you're level 2 too Dutcher, maybe that's why it works for you.l

Audrey Tallhart CLIII

• could be. not sure what level 2 means but I'll take it :)
    Arya Serious? If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much!
  • Dutcher wrote: »
    You can still post links, but not in the plain text. They want you to use the chain 'link' symbol in the toolbar.

For me doesn't work linking at the icon ^^
    "Wyrd bið ful aræd"

Golden Nightmare Lanah D'avalon - Big Mama's House .
  • Hey I just hit lvl 2 as well!
    "Wyrd bið ful aræd"

Golden Nightmare Lanah D'avalon - Big Mama's House .
  • Lucky day to shop!
    mi8rmnjp63nr.png
    245870 Aegon Blackheart Add me!
  • ZeppZepp ✭✭✭
    Uncommon and peerless, but at least they match eachother and the item.
    u29gsv8ff5fe.jpg
    Adolescent Dragons: Kutkh, Samartitxiki, Sun Wukong, Ti Malice, Veles, Wisakedjak
    Baby: Anansi, Azeban, Exu, Guidgen, Huehuecoyotl, Itomi, Juha, Lilith, Loki, Maui, Mendacius, Seokga, Susanoo, Wahn, Yun Harla
  • Not bad
    Knights of the queengard
  • s37jop42luoe.png

Bought these two today and yesterday.
  • Arkimonde Arkimonde ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    32u2ik7x9a8m.jpgo9ao0gg4un0s.png
    8v9wzyb0uhf8.png

I don't buy it but just for show
    Knights of the queengard
  • If defense had a better role in this game, this would be a nice item (it actually has 6 seal slots, 3 are displayed by error):

kcn8z8x4hid6.jpeg
  • 1c6pam9fsjsj.png

new
    Knights of the queengard
  • ZeppZepp ✭✭✭
    Irony and redundancy all in one
    yxbb67albuo4.jpg
  • Hey...you brought cool items and companions back to the game!!!
    When did this happen? I gave up on the boredom and completely stopped playing for 35 days...
    Then I pop in to see what's up out of curiosity...
    And find new, creative items and companions again!
    NICE WORK...
    Appreciated
  • ZeppZepp ✭✭✭
    o0j0uupgagma.jpg