FB group issue

This discussion was created from comments split from: GotA Fellowship.

Comments

• Shan, we have something going on in FB's GoTA The Gathering. Jon Radoff has been posting there about a new project. I am an alliance leader who has never been mean and was following the rules; offering suggestions. They booted me essentially as a way to bully and silence the giant alliances. The same people who are bullying me there, are now bullying me on AvA Open Council. Jon is on my friends list, but I do not want to bother him about a few bad apples. Can you help me please.
  • Shan, we have something going on in FB's GoTA The Gathering. Jon Radoff has been posting there about a new project. I am an alliance leader who has never been mean and was following the rules; offering suggestions. They booted me essentially as a way to bully and silence the giant alliances. The same people who are bullying me there, are now bullying me on AvA Open Council. Jon is on my friends list, but I do not want to bother him about a few bad apples. Can you help me please.

I'm sorry "guest" but that is not true. I removed you from the OC for insulting me and targeting me for some unknown reason. I'm sorry you are having troubles but private groups have their own rules of the group which are posted with in the group. I can't speak for The Gathering, but I can for the OC. There are other groups posted here in the forums, perhaps will suit you better. :)

Neither Jon or myself can interfere in what happens in private FB groups.
    If you have participated in the Survey that's the most important thing. Jon also provided his email address if there are additional input you need to provide.