An old-fashioned manual portal pull

Odo Marmarosa Odo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭
edited December 3 in Strange New Worlds
One of the things I like best about STT is that it reminds me alot of the 1990s Decipher CCG.

I found some old black-border limited edition boosters priced to move:
lh57svk29zfa.jpg

Inspired by the threads that show up in the bridge after each community pull or Monday offer, I figured I'd share some of what I found. I mainly have cards in my collecion from First Contact, Rules of Aquisition, Battle Bridge, Voyager and Trouble with Tribbles sets, but I also have a good amount of white-border revised cards from the base set, so getting my hands on some black-border ones was a nice treat, even if I already had most of the commons and uncommons. But the first pack had the perfect prize:
ot3t2aq6v4pv.jpg
It sat in a pack for almost 25 years waiting for me.

My other rares were a couple missions. Not as exciting, but they could form the core of a Romulan science-themed deck (or they could, if I had any Romulans with Stellar Cartography)
2oa9i3ej5453.jpg

I may have to go back and buy out the rest :D

I also took this as an opportunity to get my collecion out of the closet and sift through to find a few characters I'd like to see in STT. My top 12, in no particular order:
bdaccdd7zxfs.jpg

Nostalgia is fun

Comments

• Oops i forgot that Gul Madred was in the game. Pobody's nerfect.
  • That was a blast from the past. I seriously miss that game. It was a godsend when I was in the Navy and getting shipped all over the place. I found friends through that game pretty much every where I was sent.
  • Darn, collecting those looks fun. I envy you.

Did they make any Voyager ones? :wink:
    Level 39- USS Voyager NCC-74656 - S.O.S. 2.0
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seeing this really makes me wish I had found people to play with when I was a kid. I still have the starter pack and one boost somewhere at home.
  • Darn, collecting those looks fun. I envy you.

Did they make any Voyager ones? :wink:

xqk2kqadxjab.jpg

I'm not going to comment on missing trait(s) at this time.