A few suggestions for fixes and improvements..

GondarGondar ✭✭
edited April 25 in Ear of the King
1. The chance of getting special properties on an item produced in buildigs without a gem to be 0 % for all items.
- When a gem is applied for special properties on an item, it could also count the bonus percentage of the gem, as well as the % from buildings and talents of the character. Otherwise the chance of creating an item different than normal one, should be 0. I think all players will be happy that way.
2. Three character equipment tabs.
- It could be like the Diablo II game for example. That way the players will be able to change items quickly according to the attacks they want, without having to constantly unequip and equip them.
3. Bigger diversity and better gifts between the married people gifts.
- Third key for quartermaster or keepsakes x10 for example, also opportunity to give gifts to daughter and son betrothal.
4. Opportunity for SS to become a Faceless Mаn.
- One more option for the swords - change the portrait of a SS in exchange for 5 gold for example. Also adding new portraits for the SS and may be increased their max level?
5. Achievements.
- Some of them still can’t be achieved. I think it’s about time for them to be fixed.
6. House Arryn
- (:

Added on 03.03.2018

7. Option to buy and pay all special offers at once.
As you know, some of the special offers can be purchased 2 or 3 times. My suggestion is to introduce an option for this to happen at one go. In this way, the DB will save bank charges to the players.
8. Visual display of the required chance and the chance reached in the attempts with luck-recipes.
Just like Tales attacks. The player will see how much he has not reached for a successful recipe.
9. Useless talent points.
There are so many players, who have thousands of these points. This is ridiculous. Ten or twenty new tallents will not solve the problem. I think it's a good option, oportunety 10/20/30 TPs to be used for increase 1 point hero's battle / trade / intrigue, for example.

Thank You.

Comments

• 1. Reserved, but it's a nice idea / idea approach to make red gems to be meaningful. We should have own choice to decide which crafting prefer to have chance of getting special properties. It can allow us to have more control to tackle inventory bloat problem.

2. Reserved. It involve complicated game coding. Refer to our experience, DB is likely to produce more game bugs than actual fix. (lol) There're plenty game QoL issues which are more important to fix / revamp such as item inventory arrangement, inventory / SS management etc.

3. Agree. Current marriage / betrothal system is dull.

4. Do you mean "Pay Gold for Portrait Change"? It's a nice idea because I have some maxed SSs which I hate their faces or gender! (lol)

5. It's one of criteria which DB need to fix it. But it's not in urgent.

6. Forget it. They won't make it atm. :/

No further work/improvements should be made until House Arryn is released

• ZeppZepp ✭✭✭
    I'd also like to be able to re-organize my SS...
    Colossal Dragons: Apophis, Nanabozho
    Adolescent Dragons: Kutkh, Samartitxiki, Sun Wukong, Ti Malice, Veles, Wisakedjak
    Baby: Anansi, Azeban, Exu, Guidgen, Huehuecoyotl, Itomi, Juha, Lilith, Loki, Maui, Mendacius, Seokga, Susanoo, Wahn, Yun Harla
  • I would like to bend the ear of the king please..(unless hes had one too many brews)
    I have just discovered that 'Favours' are sent out at a limit of 50, or 60 (if you are at a higher level)
    Now quite honestly I think that's a bit mean, if you get sent 10 or even 500 favours on any given day you should be able to send the same amount back to those that have sent them.

And, to boot, it seems that its only to the first 50 or 60 on your list, so then it appears you have to click 50 or 60 separate boxes each day to choose who to send to..] (My fingers and wrists hurt enough through this game with all the clicking)

There's a 'send all' button which in fact does not actually send to all, so I feel I've been cheating all of my in-game friends of favours especially if they have sent them to me.

Please see your way to ending this unfair practice, else I might have to device some method of joining the kings guard and becoming a 'Kingslayer' o:)
  • Zepp wrote: »

This is not a bad proposal. However, after DB create a good filter for SS I doubt they would do something else in that direction.
  • NNNN ✭✭✭
    Gondar wrote: »
    Zepp wrote: »

This is not a bad proposal. However, after DB create a good filter for SS I doubt they would do something else in that direction.

well at the least they need to add some new options to the filter and make the options the same across the board.
  • NNNN ✭✭✭
    I would like to bend the ear of the king please..(unless hes had one too many brews)
    I have just discovered that 'Favours' are sent out at a limit of 50, or 60 (if you are at a higher level)
    Now quite honestly I think that's a bit mean, if you get sent 10 or even 500 favours on any given day you should be able to send the same amount back to those that have sent them.

And, to boot, it seems that its only to the first 50 or 60 on your list, so then it appears you have to click 50 or 60 separate boxes each day to choose who to send to..] (My fingers and wrists hurt enough through this game with all the clicking)

There's a 'send all' button which in fact does not actually send to all, so I feel I've been cheating all of my in-game friends of favours especially if they have sent them to me.

Please see your way to ending this unfair practice, else I might have to device some method of joining the kings guard and becoming a 'Kingslayer' o:)

60 is the max limit of favors anyone can send (it less at early levels), 50 is the max amount of persons send all will send favors to (and only the 1st 50 that show on your list at that).............unlimited sends won't happen it would just be too broken.

Two things that could happen is a send all button that sends out the max amount of favors a person is allowed to send, and a return all button that would make it easier to return favors to those who sent you.
  • Suggestion - Create a new weapon Cersei's Dragon Harpoon that can be crafted through a combination of evolved materials. It should be powerful, and would make a great addition of those weapons we all hope to craft someday.
  • NN wrote: »
    I would like to bend the ear of the king please..(unless hes had one too many brews)

60 is the max limit of favors anyone can send (it less at early levels), 50 is the max amount of persons send all will send favors to (and only the 1st 50 that show on your list at that).............unlimited sends won't happen it would just be too broken.

Two things that could happen is a send all button that sends out the max amount of favors a person is allowed to send, and a return all button that would make it easier to return favors to those who sent you.

Yep indeed, I think if you get sent a favour you should be able to reciprocate, it just seems rather fairer than the way it is now. Its a shame really.
  • NNNN ✭✭✭
    It is fairer, but it is easily exploitable....................................just imagine if it was unlimited most of us would have thousands of friends, gaining thousands of merchants a day, and making hundreds if not millions selling back the stuff we don't want.
  • Compounding the issue with limited gifts is that removing inactive friends does not remove them from your gift list, so you send gifts to people who are no longer playing and ignore the people who are sending you gifts!
  • i'd like a pop up announcement in-game maybe a week before the new AVA phase start to give the date. I don't always remember to watch the blog or forum and i got caught by surprise more than once that AVA had started and i didn't know then had someone yell for not opening the camps in time. At same time it would remind alliance members about AVA.. might help raise the % of participation in AVA. I had only 15 % of my members who played the last phase.

Also i know we asked for it more than once but never got it.. allow alliance leaders to send a raven to all members at once.sending over 100 ravens takes a lot of time.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Morgane Snow
  • NNNN ✭✭✭
    good suggestions..........on a different note, you might actually want to consider booting the yeller if you haven't already.
  • As for the marriage, it's gonna be 2018, can we finally get the liberty to marry a character of the same gender please? It's hard to believe that the coding is much harder to think and create.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Morgane Snow
  • NNNN ✭✭✭
    I believe the reason for no same sex marriage was/is the fact it's not something allowed in westeros, not that it was/is something too difficult to program.

What your seeking is the addition of a side piece/lover.
  • I would love a nuclear delete button for my friends list [all platforms] >:) Then start over with the ones still active. Such a disaster trying to delete as it stands now.
  • For some reason I can't get past level 3 after reincarnating. I've tried everything from using the go button in the book to clicking everything in every menu.

This is driving me nuts.
  • For some reason I can't get past level 3 after reincarnating. I've tried everything from using the go button in the book to clicking everything in every menu.

This is driving me nuts.
    @guest_604326022688770 did you happen to send your swords on PtP before reincarnating? That takes up your command points and you can't fulfil the task of sending your SS on adventure. That's why you can't progress until those swords are back from PtP.
    "I would rather share one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone"

Audrey Tallhart CLIII

26 Stark, 2 Lannister, 18 Greyjoy, 17 Baratheon, 18 Targaryen,18 Martell, 34 Tyrell, 18 Tully, 1 Adventure Party

1 adolescent, 1 red adolescent, 2 young, 1 tan young
  • No, I just got the first SS - Can't go on adventures, can't go to level 4 to open anything.
  • edited January 4
    Oh, wait! yes! there are 9 that were sentinels.

Ok, this sux.... Is there no way to retrieve them?
  • edited January 5
    This is ridiculous....

If I have no means of retrieving them, they should not count against PTP, when I cannot participate in PTP.
  • DutcherDutcher ✭✭✭
    I think you have to wait until their patrols are over (6 days?) or send a ticket to support.
    Arya Serious? If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much!
  • How do I send a ticket to support?
  • DutcherDutcher ✭✭✭
    edited January 6
    Lower right on this page. Click 'support' then 'game of thrones support' then 'submit a request' then all your details including e-mail, name, platform, system, browser, name of your mother's maiden, your first pet, your favourite colour, your soc sec # and any other irrelevant information. Then finally there is a box somewhere where you can file your complaint and add screenshots in case the DB staff doesn't speak english or if they don't play their own game enough to understand your complaint.
  • wow.

Thanks
  • KKTKKT ✭✭
    How about changing up AVA by making all per participant, just that in EACH REGION. Also an Alliance can only win one (region) per AVA. If an Alliance wins a REGION they can not win ANY SUPERLATIVES. Spread the winning up every now and then. Or something to that effect?
  • Needed filter fix.....
    When I go to the shop to get rid of crap stuff, it also lists the ss making it extremely cumbersome to sell inventory.Do not include ss when going to sell. Add a separate button for "exile"
    If you (db) can remove affixes from items, is there a way for us to be able to do the same instead of having to send a ticket? Would make it much easier if I could stack my crafted items. I don't 60 variations of an aurochs that will eventually be used in crafting.
    Same with pyres....luck meter goes all the way to max and I end up w/ a peerless pyre... >:-(
  • How about make it so ALL MEMBERS of the Alliance can see the VP of themselves and the other alliance members by clicking on the Member button. Right now we have some members who can see their VP points and others who can't?
  • yokeddruid wrote: »
    How about make it so ALL MEMBERS of the Alliance can see the VP of themselves and the other alliance members by clicking on the Member button. Right now we have some members who can see their VP points and others who can't?

What? I'm pretty sure that's some sort of a bug on their part. Until you wrote this I've never heard of anyone not being able to see VP points next to a member's name. They should send a ticket or something.
    "I would rather share one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone"

Audrey Tallhart CLIII

26 Stark, 2 Lannister, 18 Greyjoy, 17 Baratheon, 18 Targaryen,18 Martell, 34 Tyrell, 18 Tully, 1 Adventure Party

1 adolescent, 1 red adolescent, 2 young, 1 tan young
  • DutcherDutcher ✭✭✭
    If you switch / change alliances, the VP is set back to 0 in the member list. That's probably what happened. Should be fixed indeed, even if the VP was earned at a different alliance.