Cannot create a thread yet but have an issue? Please post here :)

ShanShan admin
edited November 2017 in Engineering Room
If you are new on these forums you might not be able to create a thread yet, only comments.

That does not mean we do not want to help you, so please use this thread :)

Edit: As Cpt Caveman pointed out below, if you have been on these forums for a while and are unable to create a new discussion (not seeing the button) make sure to completely log out of the forums and log back in.

If in logging back in you are not asked for your password, it means you were not properly logged out and might need to go to https://games.disruptorbeam.com/ and log out from there.

Edit 11/06 using the Sign Out option on the forums should now properly sign you out automatically.
«13456720

Comments

  • And, for some members that have been here a while, you might not have the button to start a new thread, or might not be able to post links.

    Log out of the forums, and log back in to fix that.
  • Keep getting item busy sending out event shuttles. Reboot and or use different crew works, haven’t found a pattern but in some cases I had to modify crew 6 or more times before I could successfully send shuttle. Anyone else seeing this problem
  • Voyage problem from yesterday, i recalled voyage yesterday, wait 4 hours voyage to came back and when time finish it was showing system failure, because i had a good rewards i decide to use DIL to recover voyage. And this is the result voyage is frozen on this position already 15 hours and i can do nothing. I was planing to save some chronytons from voyages for glaaxy event and voyages are unusable my crew is locked ...

  • Hi,

    Hopefully someone here can help.

    So I have had an open support ticket (#336982) since Oct. 16. Currently I cannot do the gauntlet at all, and I get an error on launch. I have tried completely uninstalling and reinstalling, and also all the account related steps suggested by the support team (such as setting up a facebook account and associating with it).

    Unfortunately none of the steps so far have worked. From the error I would guess it's a problem in the database relating to my DBID.

    For reference, this started after setting up an email loggin for my account. After which my DBID changed to a new number but everything appeared to be working. However after some time I realized I wasnt receiving ingame mail nor event rewards.

    So I created the support ticket, tried a lot of suggested steps, I am now only able to log in with my original DBID, but I get an error on launch related to the gauntlet, and the gauntlet no longer works.

    Hopefully someone out there can help me.

    Kind regards,

    Simon Elford
  • Simon128 wrote: »
    Hi,

    Hopefully someone here can help.

    /snip/

    Simon Elford

    Have you tried using the Steam client (using both old and new DBIB)? Never know, it might free up something, somewhere. I doubt it, but you never know.

    Were you participating in the Gauntlet under your new DBID before the issues? My guess is you're right and therefore your crew is still in an effectively unresolved Gauntlet. Support will probably need to delete the new DBID account-related info.

    You should only have 1 DBID; having 2 means something is very wrong. You did receive a response from support within 4 weeks which is hugely fortunate for you, but if they need to do anything at all themselves you'll receive no help for several more weeks at least. You'll need to be extremely patient if you want to continue playing; Disruptor Beam are doing an extremely poor job at the moment, and they've fired a large number of staff worsening the situation.
    ~|~|~ Rise of the Phoenix member ~|~|~

    Captain level 50, approaching 100 immortals

    All you need to know about Disruptor Beam
  • Pablo PawlyPablo Pawly ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Not able to start a new thread...

    Just noticed that I send out event shuttles for 3500 vp and they return at 2750 vp

    Edit: maybe that was how it always worked but I never noticed?
  • Si Whale wrote: »
    Voyage problem from yesterday, i recalled voyage yesterday, wait 4 hours voyage to came back and when time finish it was showing system failure, because i had a good rewards i decide to use DIL to recover voyage. And this is the result voyage is frozen on this position already 15 hours and i can do nothing. I was planing to save some chronytons from voyages for glaaxy event and voyages are unusable my crew is locked ...
    Please submit a ticket and explain the situation, how much Dil you paid and the items that you lost.
    You can submit a ticket from within the game itself, or via the Support link at the bottom of this page. Thank you.
  • Can't create a new thread, but I wanted to know if you were planning on updating the app on iOS for iPhone X support? The game estate is so tiny on it!
  • Shan wrote: »
    Si Whale wrote: »
    Voyage problem from yesterday, i recalled voyage yesterday, wait 4 hours voyage to came back and when time finish it was showing system failure, because i had a good rewards i decide to use DIL to recover voyage. And this is the result voyage is frozen on this position already 15 hours and i can do nothing. I was planing to save some chronytons from voyages for glaaxy event and voyages are unusable my crew is locked ...
    Please submit a ticket and explain the situation, how much Dil you paid and the items that you lost.
    You can submit a ticket from within the game itself, or via the Support link at the bottom of this page. Thank you.

    I submit ticket on Saturday #347744 gave screenshots and answer was to provide screenshots of voyages rewards. Which was done on Sunday, i asked what to do with this voyage now they told me to abort it if i have a button but there is no such option only recall. And noone can tell me how to stop this voyage but i do not know what will happen in this case and how many more hours this recall will be ... I ask support about this 33 hours ago still no answer, i even make new ticket today about previous ticket no answering ...
  • Si Whale wrote: »

    I submit ticket on Saturday #347744 gave screenshots and answer was to provide screenshots of voyages rewards. Which was done on Sunday, i asked what to do with this voyage now they told me to abort it if i have a button but there is no such option only recall. And noone can tell me how to stop this voyage but i do not know what will happen in this case and how many more hours this recall will be ... I ask support about this 33 hours ago still no answer, i even make new ticket today about previous ticket no answering ...

    Please do not submit multiple tickets for the same issues, it only creates more delay.
    By abort the representative meant recalling the Voyage.
  • El Marto wrote: »
    Can't create a new thread, but I wanted to know if you were planning on updating the app on iOS for iPhone X support? The game estate is so tiny on it!


    Hi, there should be a slight change with our next client, and the game will display on the full screen, instead of having black bars on each side.
  • Sir WhaleSir Whale ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Shan wrote: »
    Si Whale wrote: »

    I submit ticket on Saturday #347744 gave screenshots and answer was to provide screenshots of voyages rewards. Which was done on Sunday, i asked what to do with this voyage now they told me to abort it if i have a button but there is no such option only recall. And noone can tell me how to stop this voyage but i do not know what will happen in this case and how many more hours this recall will be ... I ask support about this 33 hours ago still no answer, i even make new ticket today about previous ticket no answering ...

    Please do not submit multiple tickets for the same issues, it only creates more delay.
    By abort the representative meant recalling the Voyage.

    I make recall but now i must wait 1 day 8 hours before i can use voyages again ( recall to finish) this is very annoying 4 days since we have announced galaxy event i can not use voyages to accumulate chronytons for event use ...
  • Hope_FHope_F ✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    If you are new on these forums you might not be able to create a thread yet, only comments.

    And what exactly is the reason for that? Are you afraid about what we have to say? Well, you should be!

    But what would we say in a newly created thread that we cannot also say in any other thread as a comment? This all does not make a lot of sense!
  • Hope_F wrote: »
    Shan wrote: »
    If you are new on these forums you might not be able to create a thread yet, only comments.

    And what exactly is the reason for that? Are you afraid about what we have to say? Well, you should be!

    But what would we say in a newly created thread that we cannot also say in any other thread as a comment? This all does not make a lot of sense!

    The reason behind this is to deter spammers, nothing else.
  • Hope_FHope_F ✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    The reason behind this is to deter spammers, nothing else.

    OK! Makes no sense, but whatever. I could spam in every existing thread there is.

    So what am I supposed to do to make you convince I am not a spammer? Pledge eternal allegiance to DB? Where can I find the Prime Directive to swear my oath on?
  • Shan, I have a Voyage that is stuck. I submitted a service ticket (#345774) last Wednesday (11/1/2017). The ticket was originally created when I recalled a voyage but when I checked on it after the recall timer the voyage unexpectedly failed. I spent 128 Dilithium to try and get it unstuck but that was wasted as it could not be recalled. This voyage was ultimately recalled during the mass forced recall however I was never refunded my 128 Dilithium wasted trying to get it unstuck while waiting for a response from DB.
    Now I have another voyage stuck. I recalled the voyage last Sunday (11/5/2017) but again when I went to claim rewards after the recall timer the voyage failed. I updated my original ticket by responding to the email but still no word from DB.

    I can't post the screenshots here, but just emailed them to the service ticket email address.

    The minimum I'm asking for is:
    128 Dilithium reimbursement from the first stuck voyage
    DB force recall of my current stuck voyage with earned rewards

    Also a gift would be nice for lost access to crew, lost access to game feature that I normally enjoy (voyages), lost time, frustration with having to a submit service ticket and now posting on forums. All 12 crew locked in the voyage are FT/FE 5*: 8 5/5, 1 4/5, 2 3/5, and 1 1/5. I need this crew back as its affecting success in shuttle missions as well.

    Further, what can be done to prevent this. I've been using voyages since they were introduced and only recently been having this issue. A fleetmate stated when a voyage returns and you claim rewards, close and restart the game to clear the cache. Is this a workable solution?

    Thanks,
  • Shan, I have a Voyage that is stuck. I submitted a service ticket (#345774) last Wednesday (11/1/2017). The ticket was originally created when I recalled a voyage but when I checked on it after the recall timer the voyage unexpectedly failed. I spent 128 Dilithium to try and get it unstuck but that was wasted as it could not be recalled. This voyage was ultimately recalled during the mass forced recall however I was never refunded my 128 Dilithium wasted trying to get it unstuck while waiting for a response from DB.
    Now I have another voyage stuck. I recalled the voyage last Sunday (11/5/2017) but again when I went to claim rewards after the recall timer the voyage failed. I updated my original ticket by responding to the email but still no word from DB.

    I can't post the screenshots here, but just emailed them to the service ticket email address.

    The minimum I'm asking for is:
    128 Dilithium reimbursement from the first stuck voyage
    DB force recall of my current stuck voyage with earned rewards

    Also a gift would be nice for lost access to crew, lost access to game feature that I normally enjoy (voyages), lost time, frustration with having to a submit service ticket and now posting on forums. All 12 crew locked in the voyage are FT/FE 5*: 8 5/5, 1 4/5, 2 3/5, and 1 1/5. I need this crew back as its affecting success in shuttle missions as well.

    Further, what can be done to prevent this. I've been using voyages since they were introduced and only recently been having this issue. A fleetmate stated when a voyage returns and you claim rewards, close and restart the game to clear the cache. Is this a workable solution?

    Thanks,

    I am sorry that 2 Voyages got stuck for you, we are actively looking into it.
    Player Support will work with you regarding appropriate compensation.

    As for restarting the game after claiming the rewards, I am not aware of it being a viable workaround.
    However as a general rule it cannot hurt, and can help in making sure there is a proper sync with the game server.
  • Why does the game stop music playing in the background?
    I normally use my phone to steam music but as soon as I launch the game that is paused even when I have the volume in the game set to 0.
  • Why does the game stop music playing in the background?
    I normally use my phone to steam music but as soon as I launch the game that is paused even when I have the volume in the game set to 0.

    Hi and welcome, this is a known issue and we are hoping to have it fixed soon. No ETA yet.
    We understand it is very annoying!
  • TolchienTolchien
    edited November 2017
    these are the files that keep being produced everytime i try to log in through steam this is the the only place i play the game that works on my pc
  • TrickTrick ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    This is driving me nuts: I have a 3/4-star level 73 First Officer Saru, and a one-star level 1 version. I tried to merge them, but noticed the level 73 version's status was "Battle Station." I went to a space battle map and removed him from my crew. Great... now his status shows as "Available." Thought I was good to go.

    However, now that the status of both copies is "Available" on the fuse screen, the "Fuse Now" button is grayed out. I've tried reloading the game, begging, praying, and swinging a dead cat over my head, but can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

    Am I missing something obvious?

    Screenshot at snag.gy/oqNQvi.jpg
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trick wrote: »
    This is driving me nuts: I have a 3/4-star level 73 First Officer Saru, and a one-star level 1 version. I tried to merge them, but noticed the level 73 version's status was "Battle Station." I went to a space battle map and removed him from my crew. Great... now his status shows as "Available." Thought I was good to go.

    However, now that the status of both copies is "Available" on the fuse screen, the "Fuse Now" button is grayed out. I've tried reloading the game, begging, praying, and swinging a dead cat over my head, but can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

    Am I missing something obvious?

    They're probably away on a shuttle mission.


    Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Data1001 wrote: »
    They're probably away on a shuttle mission.

    Nope, that's not it. But it set my on the right track -- he's on a voyage. I thought that showed up in the status on the merge screen, but apparently it doesn't. Thanks!
  • edited November 2017
    Hello. Wondering if I could be given posting privileges. Thanks in advance.

    Looking to advertise our Squad. Have a couple spots open.
  • i have a question I may get a new tablet does the game work on the galaxy tab e I just want to make sure
  • during the event chroniton bonus offer 1250+500vp offer was blocked from time to time

    facebook browser, selected then canceled got locked
    gameroom locked after the first purchase
  • I'm having a problem with signing in. Right after I hit the play button after all that loading... The screen goes dark. Game doesn't come up at all. It's been about 16 hours now. I've rebooted my phone fully and everything.
  • Ok.. so now when signing in... I push play.... It gives me the next screen and goes no further. Please help
  • I also have an issue signing into my account. It stops at Launching LCARS and it goes no further than that.
  • If you are having persisting issues loading your account, please submit a ticket via sttsupport.disruptorbeam.com

    Make sure to explain which platform your are playing on, and give details on what you are seeing.
    Thank you!
«13456720
Sign In or Register to comment.