Shan's PSA: I will be unavailable from 08/16 until 08/27 included.

•• Community Guidelines summary: be cordial, take the time to rethink what you are about to post. ••

For an issue in game please submit a ticket to support and, if you feel it is needed, post in the relevant bug category (Engineering Room for STT - Live Bugs for GOTA) Thank you, and see you soon! ˜Shan

2-3 suggestions after several months of 'gameplay'

edited December 2017 in Ear of the King
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Black PebbleBlack Pebble ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gim wrote: »
    Special Edit : bout the Forum : how do you access to new threads/discussion without getting the bloat of StarTrek forum in the same click; ty

Have you tried going directly to the GotA section to see if it addresses your concern?

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/gota
    Hosun Lee
    Civilian, Brand and Marketing
    Ex-Disruptor Beam
  • NNNN ✭✭✭
    market isn't going to work, the game already has issues getting players to spend (and with no ads there's no ad revenue to keep the coffers filled) so a player market that allows players to get stuff for less than they would spend to get it (no point if it doesn't cost them less) from the shop/offers isn't going to fly, its just going to seriously fast forward the end of the game.
  • NNNN ✭✭✭
    Gim wrote: »
    let's say you can advert on the market 1 to 4 peerless items for gold, from that you've unlocked the talent at level 1200

I don't think a talent will solve it...........personally I would love a market so I could hopefully get the unique peerless Items I never got from the old version of ava, and the unique peerless items I can't manage to win/earn from tales.
    Also I could get ride of the not unique peerless items i don't care about (get rid of in a useful or sensible manner)
  • edited June 12
    The user and all related content has been deleted.