Achievements

It's been mentioned before in one of the other discussions that not all of the achievements work. Has anyone been able to do the Thornless Stem achievement, where you aid someone being attacked by a Tyrell bannerman?
Proud member and Officer of Frozen Fire and Steel
"I am the Sword in the Darkness..."
Currently recruiting for AvA

Comments

• http://gotascent.wikia.com/wiki/Achievements/Regional

In the comments here it says that it some show progress but no one knows how to get it.
    "I would rather share one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone"

Audrey Tallhart CXXII

12 Stark, 2 Lannister, 18 Greyjoy, 14 Baratheon, 18 Targaryen,10 Martell, 34 Tyrell, 12 Tully, 1 Adventure Party

1 adolescent, 1 red adolescent, 1 young, 1 tan young, 1 baby
  • Thanks ZizzyCro.
    Proud member and Officer of Frozen Fire and Steel
    "I am the Sword in the Darkness..."
    Currently recruiting for AvA
  • I am new to GoTA and would like to understand more about the Regional Achievements. Is there a list somewhere of the Boss Challenges that satisfy the Stormlands, Reach and Oxcross Achievements? The rest seem relatively easy to achieve. Also, I am currently in House Baratheon and if I knew which challenge(s) contributed toward the Stormlands achievement I could invite friends into the challenge(s) so they could make progress toward that achievement as well.
  • To my experience, as a Baratheon you cannot make progress towards the Stormlands achievement. The same applies for all other fealties ie when you are sworn to a house, you cannot make progress at the regional achievement of that house.