Shan's PSA: I will be unavailable from 08/16 until 08/27 included.

•• Community Guidelines summary: be cordial, take the time to rethink what you are about to post. ••

For an issue in game please submit a ticket to support and, if you feel it is needed, post in the relevant bug category (Engineering Room for STT - Live Bugs for GOTA) Thank you, and see you soon! ˜Shan

More favors per day

I have much more ingame friends than i can send daily favors. Current max is 60, ability to send 100 - AvA participation max number ;) would be great.

Comments

• NNNN ✭✭✭
    AvA max participants number sounds good.
  • I'd love a delete friends button as so many are inactive now, it would be so much easier to remove and utilize the "select all and send" button . Just saying! :D
  • I agree with the comments made above, there is theoretically a remove friends by viewing the friends profile but it just not seem to happen! When sending favours I like to select all and send though I know inactive players receiving favours from me while active players miss out!

Don't really understand the need for a cap anyway but if there is to be one at least make it a decent amount .
  • This sounds good, but how many favors can we receive a day? My max number my game displays is 50. IDK if that is the max number i can have at any one time, or if it is just a display issue. But if we can't receive more than 50 at any given time that should be fixed as well.
  • NNNN ✭✭✭
    Max you can send is 60 (it starts much lower but goes up when you reach certain levels). The max you can collect I believe is 30 a day, the rest gets sold for silver. If you don’t collect the max one day the remainder will be able to be collected untop of your daily 30, so collecting 20 today means you can collect 40 tomorrow.

P.S I’ve never really check but that’s what I’ve heard......though to be honest I might be remembering incorrectly when it comes to the max amount you can collect.
  • ZeppZepp ✭✭✭
    Olwen,

For PC and IOS the max you can send at once is 50. For Android, you can send 60 (but no send all button, so count carefully).

Also, you start at 50 and get promoted to 60 at some point, but I am unsure what the trigger is.
    Colossal Dragons: Apophis, Nanabozho
    Adolescent Dragons: Kutkh, Samartitxiki, Veles, Wisakedjak
    Young Dragons: Sun Wukong, Ti Malice
    Baby: Anansi, Azeban, Exu, Guidgen, Huehuecoyotl, Itomi, Juha, Lilith, Loki, Maui, Mendacius, Seokga, Susanoo, Wahn, Yun Harla
  • NNNN ✭✭✭
    I think the “start at 50” part is meant to be “start at 5”, I don’t know if the start is as low as 5 but I do know at one point my alt had a max of 25.
  • DutcherDutcher ✭✭✭
    Pretty sure it's based on your level. And please get rid of the boons, they serve no purpose other than to accidentally spend a dracarys on your outgoing PtP ss :s
    Arya Serious? If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much!
  • AuralysAuralys ✭✭✭
    NN wrote: »
    Max you can send is 60 (it starts much lower but goes up when you reach certain levels). The max you can collect I believe is 30 a day, the rest gets sold for silver. If you don’t collect the max one day the remainder will be able to be collected untop of your daily 30, so collecting 20 today means you can collect 40 tomorrow.

P.S I’ve never really check but that’s what I’ve heard......though to be honest I might be remembering incorrectly when it comes to the max amount you can collect.

You can collect 50. I usually only collect what I want (Merchants, wagons, etc.) and leave the rest in my messages until I've collected 50 and then collect the rest for the silver.

My level 37 alt can send 35 favors. So it's definitely level based. I've just never paid enough attention to know what the levels are. :P Maybe I will pay attention to it next time I RI.
    Don't forget to hit Awesome if someone helped you in the forums.

Alliance Leader in Last Sentinels of the Godswood

Our GOTA Wiki Page: Last Sentinels of the Godswood

Looking for new members, we accept new players, reincarnators, ava'ers, and social players, etc.

Send an in game Friend Request: Moriganna Stormborn

Reincarnations so far: 292
    Reincarnations to go: 48

Do you need help finding inactive players in your alliance? Want a spreadsheet of all of your alliance members? Send me a message here, or on facebook. I don't need to be a member/officer/leader of your alliance, I just need your ID# and a few days. Even if you have 5000+ members, I don't mind. I want to help. I can also help with your friends list!