Bacon Husband

I am looking for a Bacon Husband

- Needs to play every day
- Sends bacon every 24 hours
- Doesn't mind me reincarnating every 2-3 days and resending a marriage proposal

If you fit these criteria, please send a message to me either here, in game, or on Facebook.
Grand Maester of Ancient Magic

Don't forget to hit Awesome if someone helped you in the forums.

Alliance Leader in Last Sentinels of the Godswood

Our GOTA Wiki Page: Last Sentinels of the Godswood

Looking for new members. We accept new players, RI'ers, AVA'ers, and social players, etc.

Send an in game Friend Request: Moriganna Stormborn

Reincarnations so far: 340
Reincarnations to go: 0, I HAVE PERMED ALL 336 FEALTY TALENTS!

Tales:
  • #1 in Daughter of the North (July 13, 2018 - July 17, 2018)
  • #1 in The Dragon Queen (August 24, 2018-August 28, 2018)
  • #3 in Breaker of Chains (March 09, 2018 - March 13, 2018)
Do you need help finding inactive players in your alliance? Want a spreadsheet of all of your alliance members? Send me a message here, or on facebook. I don't need to be a member/officer/leader of your alliance, I just need your ID# and a few days. Even if you have 5000+ members, I don't mind. I want to help. I can also help with your friends list!

Comments

• NNNN ✭✭✭
    Did you find a husband?
  • AuralysAuralys ✭✭✭
    Not yet :p

Looking for new members. We accept new players, RI'ers, AVA'ers, and social players, etc.

Tales:
    Do you need help finding inactive players in your alliance? Want a spreadsheet of all of your alliance members? Send me a message here, or on facebook. I don't need to be a member/officer/leader of your alliance, I just need your ID# and a few days. Even if you have 5000+ members, I don't mind. I want to help. I can also help with your friends list!
  • NNNN ✭✭✭
    Well sent a gentleman your way, but if he isn’t to your liking I do have other suitors for you.
  • Hope you found one, I am getting seriously fed up with my in-game husbands, 3 now just don't send bacon or ale at all, I keep sending but nada, is it not clear in the game? Or are people just incapable of working out why they suddenly get bacon
    We are rushing headlong into the abyss.......................the night is definitely long and most assuredly full of terrors!
  • NNNN ✭✭✭
    Think I had missed a day, but I have since set my alarm clock to ensure my bacon is always sent.
  • AuralysAuralys ✭✭✭
    NN wrote: »
    Think I had missed a day, but I have since set my alarm clock to ensure my bacon is always sent.

@NN Facebook has a bot that reminds me, named Jarvis. After I send bacon, I write to Jarvis, "remind me to send bacon in 24 hours." I might have to miss a day to reset the time to something earlier than 5pm my time. :P

Tales:
  • NNNN ✭✭✭
    Well I know I missed a day of collecting, so I have that bacon I get “today” that I can never collect until “tomorrow”.....so your good to go.
  • AuralysAuralys ✭✭✭
    @Guinevere Moore It might be bugged. If you have divorced all three in the same life, they might not be able to send you any, or receive any. I've had that happen a few times. Which means only an RI can fix it :P You'll need an active person to test that theory though. :P The other theory is that a good bacon husband is hard to find. :(

Tales:
  • Hope you found one, I am getting seriously fed up with my in-game husbands, 3 now just don't send bacon or ale at all, I keep sending but nada, is it not clear in the game? Or are people just incapable of working out why they suddenly get bacon

you may also send a ticket to DB and let them know you are having problems. Sometimes the divorce link just won't work and DB can try to reset it for you. I had a bacon bug some time ago and they fixed it for me. Here's the link for tickets. https://gota.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
  • edited March 13
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Oh thank you folks for the comments, Auralys and Mouldydragon! I will send a db ticket, I have 'divorced my latest bacon lacking husband LOL, with a link that works well, but its possible that by doing that 3 times now I may have caused a system malfunction...oh dear..resistance is futile .L
    We are rushing headlong into the abyss.......................the night is definitely long and most assuredly full of terrors!
  • AnthulAnthul ✭✭
    I'd like a bacon wife. Any willing victims?
  • AuralysAuralys ✭✭✭
    I still need a bacon husband that sends every day and doesn't mind me RI'ing every 2-3 days. Which I know is like finding a unicorn...made of bacon.

Tales:
  • AnthulAnthul ✭✭
    @Auralys. We're friends so I sent a request. I RI every couple of weeks or so.
  • AuralysAuralys ✭✭✭
    @Anthul Got it :) I'll set my bacon timer :D

Tales:
  • AnthulAnthul ✭✭
    I'm a shift worker so it might not be exactly daily but I shall do my best.
  • NNNN ✭✭✭
    Hey, I did try :'(

Lol
  • AnthulAnthul ✭✭
    @NN it's ok my bacon wife has gone awol.
  • AuralysAuralys ✭✭✭
    I've reincarnated again, so I am husbandless :P

Tales:
  • AnthulAnthul ✭✭
    @Auralys request sent.
  • AuralysAuralys ✭✭✭
    @Anthul very weird. I haven't received any requests. I am going to RI again soon. So could probably try again then. :)

Tales:
  • AnthulAnthul ✭✭
    it's not letting me. annoying.
  • AuralysAuralys ✭✭✭
    I am starting to feel super cursed when it comes to Bacon husbands :P Will keep trying, you just don't give up on bacon :D

Tales:
  • AuralysAuralys ✭✭✭
    Everyone who reads the forums, if you also need a bacon spouse, please feel free to post in this thread. Everyone should have a chance at happiness at least. :P

Tales:
  • AnthulAnthul ✭✭
    @Auralys still bugged. Not fun.
  • AnthulAnthul ✭✭
    @Auralys that fixed it. Strange how you were on my friends list but I wasn't on yours. I did wonder why I hadn't been getting favours from you (as well as bacon :P)
  • AuralysAuralys ✭✭✭
    @Anthul Yay! I am glad I was able to send and it worked :D

My friend list is dark and full of terrors. I have so many friends that the system cannot handle it. So I can send a friend request, the person can accept it and I am on their friend list, but then if I look up that person again, I get the Add Friend button. and it shows as pending. I've basically broken it with friendship :P

Tales:
  • AnthulAnthul ✭✭
    @Auralys it would appear so. How dare you!
  • AnthulAnthul ✭✭
    It's happened again. I'm starting to think that you don't want a bacon husband ;)
  • AuralysAuralys ✭✭✭
    @Anthul I am starting to think DB doesn't want me to have a bacon husband. :P I haven't received any proposals. I have to RI again, will send after. Luckily I reincarnate so often, that it's not an issue for too long. lol

Tales: