Reincarnation

What is you guys avg time spent in a ri?

Comments

• I usually do 1 per month. It allows me some time for crafting. During reincarnation weeks I do 1 per day.
  • GimGim ✭✭
    5since Jan, think best s allowed in one go at Midway like m doing
    3dragons: 1egg/1baby/1ado - 8 ri&houses - lvl 500max/280current - lvl SwSw 85+ - tales 500th+ - power 7000th+ - completion 55% - 365 days+ - 33+ friends -Nordmen/2Mounts1Vale officer/leader

beFriendt
    luck calc - timers - adventure rewards
    tale pass rate - SS&items extractor tales advisor -manual tale SS calc
    AvA action/vp board - AvA camps upgrades

Calendar - Ed Sheeran GoT Cameo - Fb GoTa page
  • GimGim ✭✭
    All-in-one ; stopped since 1month
    3dragons: 1egg/1baby/1ado - 8 ri&houses - lvl 500max/280current - lvl SwSw 85+ - tales 500th+ - power 7000th+ - completion 55% - 365 days+ - 33+ friends -Nordmen/2Mounts1Vale officer/leader

beFriendt

• KviZZiKviZZi ✭✭
    ty guys for the inf i was just wondering the avg time to spent in one incarnation mine is like 4 days per a ri if there is no tales/ava
  • AuralysAuralys ✭✭
    @KviZZi I spend an average of 3 days in an RI, because I don't want to spend too much bread. If I were doing a speed run, it would be 8-16 hours using ~300 bread. During an RI week, it's 4-8 hours using 100ish bread. I am at the 70% speed cap. It also depends on how many RI's I've done recently, cause sleepy clicking is slow clicking :D And I never, ever do the Kraken quest, ugh.
    Alliance Leader in Last Sentinels of the Godswood

Our GOTA Wiki Page: Last Sentinels of the Godswood

Looking for new members, we accept new players, reincarnators, ava'ers, and social players, etc.

Send an in game Friend Request: Moriganna Stormborn

Reincarnations so far: 268

Do you need help finding inactive players in your alliance? Want a spreadsheet of all of your alliance members? Send me a message here, or on facebook. I don't need to be a member/officer/leader of your alliance, I just need your ID# and a few days. Even if you have 5000+ members, I don't mind. I want to help.
  • GimGim ✭✭
    I liked to lvl to get the gold reward and get items from quests obsidian and late lvls
    No clue what kraken to is
    To in nordmen alliance has no bonus since gm is blocking us because of he 17mil prestige bounty in.
    They promoted one above past leader without regards of the rule of days then messaged me with threat about repeating I don't know what then someone promoted me this weekend and was lost due to a big g when you click promote officer in the app. So now a newcomer is lead. And gm woman is going threat more, all that because of bitter no fun.
    Gm don't let the fun in the game, only cause issues, so never contact gm despite what he say, now I'm oblged to leave after 9months because some fear me and might.
    As usual but in those web game when it gets interesting troubles from local mafias arrise with or without cash
    I had in mind to attend Boston con this year or next well now think not.
    Players were great but literally n hands of some misdeamers; Auralys I'm afraid they only hurt and screw, have yours,

beFriendt

• GimGim ✭✭
    edited March 16
    About RI back in the topic, a good moment to enter it is after the peel items and seals week, so you ready your SS and the next event week is RI so you're good 1 month to RI or so

Also personnal speed cap is 25% with 0% from alliance; @Auralys how much total speed mod can you availwith week, personnal and alliance bonuses all included, still .70?

beFriendt

• AuralysAuralys ✭✭
    @gim With my gear, talents, tactics, and SS I hit the 70% speed cap when RI'ing.

Looking for new members, we accept new players, reincarnators, ava'ers, and social players, etc.

Do you need help finding inactive players in your alliance? Want a spreadsheet of all of your alliance members? Send me a message here, or on facebook. I don't need to be a member/officer/leader of your alliance, I just need your ID# and a few days. Even if you have 5000+ members, I don't mind. I want to help.
  • GimGim ✭✭
    Tyvm, so tactic is your alliance tactic
    On my bread doing now, which can be prepared long ahead and smooth the gap between ri and levelling; so I missed bread'ing from game start.

beFriendt

• AuralysAuralys ✭✭
    @Gim Tactics is both my own tactics: Scholar's Tactic, Scholar's Tactic of Trade, Alchemist's Tactic, Alchemist's Tactic of Trade. And Alliance tactics are used during an RI week.

I never stop making bread, even while RI'ing. :yum:

• GimGim ✭✭
    So is it trade for bread fasting (was wondering)+ ss trade tact idk

beFriendt

• AuralysAuralys ✭✭
    @gim All 4 Alchemist tactics will reduce the timer of Bread, Mead, Nettle Poultice, Arbor Gold, etc. I believe anything that has 0 in each stat.

• GimGim ✭✭
    So if one alch the 4 tact with one get 30%+ bread time reduced, is it; cool if so

beFriendt

• AuralysAuralys ✭✭
    @Gim 27% from the Tactics, and 8 points in Growing Strong, together will reduce your bread timer to 39 minutes.

• How are those RI'ing handling handkerchiefs? I can't see a way to get rid of them and they are starting to get annoying.
  • AuralysAuralys ✭✭
    edited April 3
    @rconyard I personally don't mind them. I have 176 of them and might use them one day in PTP if I am in desperate need of levels. I think you can just opt out of doing the quest, I am not sure though, I have never chosen not to. If you go into the shop and choose Sell Items, and set the filter to Permanent, you should be able to sell them.

• I didn't realise there was a permanent option in the filter list, cheers for that :-)
  • @Auralys you can skip doing the ‘’handkerchief’’ quest. I’ve skipped it once or twice during really fast RI runs.
  • AuralysAuralys ✭✭
    @Sybel Thanks :) I thought as much, but it's always good to get a confirmation.

• Thor33Thor33 ✭✭
    Hi why do some players continue to reincarnate after they have unlocked all fealties and their buildings etc? What is the benefit to constantly reincarnating?

Thanks
  • Sybel Sybel ✭✭
    edited April 22
    @Thor33 I do it because I like completing quests. I enjoy the story and being a part of it. I had spent my first year in a single life but as soon as I finished all quests the game felt to be boring... I was just waiting for my SS to return from adventure to send them again and repeating the same luck based recipes over and over again. However, most people do it for the extra talents and their benefits. Each player values different talents according to their game style and they prioritize accordingly. After they are done, they enjoy benefits such as higher stats, faster production, cheaper production, faster SS healing, etc.
  • AuralysAuralys ✭✭
    @Thor33 Each time you reincarnate you gain 1 more new talent that just makes your character that much better. You can have abilities from several fealties at the same time while playing as your favorite fealty. It's hard work, but it elevates you just a little more each time. There are also those who are completionists. I love getting better and better the longer I play, but also I love to see all of my talents turn purple. :)

• NNNN ✭✭✭
    Let’s not forget the extra power gained from re-completing the storyline quests.