Reincarnation

What is you guys avg time spent in a ri?

Comments

• I usually do 1 per month. It allows me some time for crafting. During reincarnation weeks I do 1 per day.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • KviZZiKviZZi ✭✭
    ty guys for the inf i was just wondering the avg time to spent in one incarnation mine is like 4 days per a ri if there is no tales/ava
  • AuralysAuralys ✭✭✭
    @KviZZi I spend an average of 3 days in an RI, because I don't want to spend too much bread. If I were doing a speed run, it would be 8-16 hours using ~300 bread. During an RI week, it's 4-8 hours using 100ish bread. I am at the 70% speed cap. It also depends on how many RI's I've done recently, cause sleepy clicking is slow clicking :D And I never, ever do the Kraken quest, ugh.
    Don't forget to hit Awesome if someone helped you in the forums.

Alliance Leader in Last Sentinels of the Godswood

Our GOTA Wiki Page: Last Sentinels of the Godswood

Looking for new members. We accept new players, RI'ers, AVA'ers, and social players, etc.

Send an in game Friend Request: Moriganna Stormborn

Reincarnations so far: 300
    Reincarnations to go: 40

Tales:
    • #1 in Daughter of the North (July 13, 2018 - July 17, 2018)
    • #1 in The Dragon Queen (August 24, 2018-August 28, 2018)
    • #3 in Breaker of Chains (March 09, 2018 - March 13, 2018)
    Do you need help finding inactive players in your alliance? Want a spreadsheet of all of your alliance members? Send me a message here, or on facebook. I don't need to be a member/officer/leader of your alliance, I just need your ID# and a few days. Even if you have 5000+ members, I don't mind. I want to help. I can also help with your friends list!
  • edited March 16
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • AuralysAuralys ✭✭✭
    @gim With my gear, talents, tactics, and SS I hit the 70% speed cap when RI'ing.

Looking for new members. We accept new players, RI'ers, AVA'ers, and social players, etc.

Tales:
    Do you need help finding inactive players in your alliance? Want a spreadsheet of all of your alliance members? Send me a message here, or on facebook. I don't need to be a member/officer/leader of your alliance, I just need your ID# and a few days. Even if you have 5000+ members, I don't mind. I want to help. I can also help with your friends list!
  • AuralysAuralys ✭✭✭
    @Gim Tactics is both my own tactics: Scholar's Tactic, Scholar's Tactic of Trade, Alchemist's Tactic, Alchemist's Tactic of Trade. And Alliance tactics are used during an RI week.

I never stop making bread, even while RI'ing. :yum:

Tales:
  • AuralysAuralys ✭✭✭
    @gim All 4 Alchemist tactics will reduce the timer of Bread, Mead, Nettle Poultice, Arbor Gold, etc. I believe anything that has 0 in each stat.

Tales:
  • AuralysAuralys ✭✭✭
    @Gim 27% from the Tactics, and 8 points in Growing Strong, together will reduce your bread timer to 39 minutes.

Tales:
  • EinionEinion ✭✭
    How are those RI'ing handling handkerchiefs? I can't see a way to get rid of them and they are starting to get annoying.
  • AuralysAuralys ✭✭✭
    edited April 3
    @rconyard I personally don't mind them. I have 176 of them and might use them one day in PTP if I am in desperate need of levels. I think you can just opt out of doing the quest, I am not sure though, I have never chosen not to. If you go into the shop and choose Sell Items, and set the filter to Permanent, you should be able to sell them.

Tales:
  • EinionEinion ✭✭
    I didn't realise there was a permanent option in the filter list, cheers for that :-)
  • @Auralys you can skip doing the ‘’handkerchief’’ quest. I’ve skipped it once or twice during really fast RI runs.
  • AuralysAuralys ✭✭✭
    @Sybel Thanks :) I thought as much, but it's always good to get a confirmation.

Tales:
  • Thor33Thor33 ✭✭
    Hi why do some players continue to reincarnate after they have unlocked all fealties and their buildings etc? What is the benefit to constantly reincarnating?

Thanks
  • Sybel Sybel ✭✭
    edited April 22
    @Thor33 I do it because I like completing quests. I enjoy the story and being a part of it. I had spent my first year in a single life but as soon as I finished all quests the game felt to be boring... I was just waiting for my SS to return from adventure to send them again and repeating the same luck based recipes over and over again. However, most people do it for the extra talents and their benefits. Each player values different talents according to their game style and they prioritize accordingly. After they are done, they enjoy benefits such as higher stats, faster production, cheaper production, faster SS healing, etc.
  • AuralysAuralys ✭✭✭
    @Thor33 Each time you reincarnate you gain 1 more new talent that just makes your character that much better. You can have abilities from several fealties at the same time while playing as your favorite fealty. It's hard work, but it elevates you just a little more each time. There are also those who are completionists. I love getting better and better the longer I play, but also I love to see all of my talents turn purple. :)

Tales:
  • NNNN ✭✭✭
    Let’s not forget the extra power gained from re-completing the storyline quests.