Fleet rankings

Fleet ranking charts

Best Answer

• Stellar IceStellar Ice ✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    To look up past rankings, you can search "fleet leader board" to bring up a list of my previous threads.
    Admiral of the VIP 0, the Unspent, Queen of the Minnows, Khaleesi of the Free Folk, Breaker of Expectations, Seeker of Jadzia, and Mother of Geeks.

VIP 0 is expanding our family! The VIP 0 Heroes are looking for like-minded F2P players that are level 20+ and active daily to join our sister fleet, the VIP 0 Champions. Please contact me here or on Discord.

Answers

• Stellar IceStellar Ice ✭✭✭✭
    What about them?
    Admiral of the VIP 0, the Unspent, Queen of the Minnows, Khaleesi of the Free Folk, Breaker of Expectations, Seeker of Jadzia, and Mother of Geeks.

VIP 0 is expanding our family! The VIP 0 Heroes are looking for like-minded F2P players that are level 20+ and active daily to join our sister fleet, the VIP 0 Champions. Please contact me here or on Discord.
  • Not sure what all that meant ! Hmmmm!
  • Where do you find the list of fleet rankings from events in forums?
  • SSR BarclaySSR Barclay ✭✭✭
    Members from the various fleets report in their ranks, and Stellar has been kind enough to take on sorting through the ranks that come in and list them out for us. She usually posts them in the Bridge section.
    /SSR/ Barclay
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
    Fleet Admiral