How many years have you devoted your gaming life to GOTA?

Ok, whilst I post this I know that others have been around longer, but I was stunned this morning. Firstly, Professor Stephan Hawkings passed away in Cambridge, such a loss, but on the plus side I also received a 4 year participation in GOTA award...so now I am "The Wise" of course this is obviously true and those in the ether at DB are only confirming that which I already know..LOL..so I shall celebrate today with a suitable scientific equation 299 792 458 m / s

Comments

• DutcherDutcher ✭✭✭
    = speed of light
    Also stunned, he was just on StarTalk last week. Huge loss!
    Arya Serious? If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much!
  • Cool! well done, yes I went to the extreme and loosely equated my length of time at DB with the speed of light...eek an anomalous equation and somewhat frivolous L . oh was he really? Its surprising just how far reaching his works and theories have entered our lives.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • uv1ea3d3ekyc.jpeg

Just kidding! Just coming up to 2 years!
    Lady Sansa of House Blacktyde, First of her Name, Keeper of the Spreadsheets, Mistress of Spies, Mother of Dragons, Cats and Small Children, and Breaker of Plates.
  • AuralysAuralys ✭✭✭
    Over 5 years :3
    Don't forget to hit Awesome if someone helped you in the forums.

Alliance Leader in Last Sentinels of the Godswood

Our GOTA Wiki Page: Last Sentinels of the Godswood

Looking for new members. We accept new players, RI'ers, AVA'ers, and social players, etc.

Send an in game Friend Request: Moriganna Stormborn

Reincarnations so far: 300
    Reincarnations to go: 40

Tales:
    • #1 in Daughter of the North (July 13, 2018 - July 17, 2018)
    • #1 in The Dragon Queen (August 24, 2018-August 28, 2018)
    • #3 in Breaker of Chains (March 09, 2018 - March 13, 2018)
    Do you need help finding inactive players in your alliance? Want a spreadsheet of all of your alliance members? Send me a message here, or on facebook. I don't need to be a member/officer/leader of your alliance, I just need your ID# and a few days. Even if you have 5000+ members, I don't mind. I want to help. I can also help with your friends list!
  • AuralysAuralys ✭✭✭
    @yitamin See what I did there ;)
    Don't forget to hit Awesome if someone helped you in the forums.

Alliance Leader in Last Sentinels of the Godswood

Our GOTA Wiki Page: Last Sentinels of the Godswood

Looking for new members. We accept new players, RI'ers, AVA'ers, and social players, etc.

Send an in game Friend Request: Moriganna Stormborn

Reincarnations so far: 300
    Reincarnations to go: 40

Tales:
    • #1 in Daughter of the North (July 13, 2018 - July 17, 2018)
    • #1 in The Dragon Queen (August 24, 2018-August 28, 2018)
    • #3 in Breaker of Chains (March 09, 2018 - March 13, 2018)
    Do you need help finding inactive players in your alliance? Want a spreadsheet of all of your alliance members? Send me a message here, or on facebook. I don't need to be a member/officer/leader of your alliance, I just need your ID# and a few days. Even if you have 5000+ members, I don't mind. I want to help. I can also help with your friends list!
  • I'm coming up on 5 years
  • NNNN ✭✭✭
    Well yesterday marked 4 years since my account was created....play wise U’ve probably only logged in at max 2 years worth of days (730/731 days).
  • Just over 4 years
  • 4.5+ working towards 5 years.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • over 4 years and in the same alliance all 4+ years.