Vampire Mode?

It's a bit bright out here. I'm used to darkness and death and all that.

Comments

• Zatalin wrote: »
    It's a bit bright out here. I'm used to darkness and death and all that.

I agree with Zatalin - too much "Blue"! Needs some "découpage" with darker colours.
  • Hahaha, yeah, I was used to reading forums in the middle of the night, now it lights up the whole room :D
    "I would rather share one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone"

Audrey Tallhart C

10 Stark, 2 Lannister, 18 Greyjoy, 12 Baratheon, 2 Targaryen,10 Martell, 34 Tyrell, 10 Tully, 1 Adventure Party

1 adolescent, 1 red adolescent, 1 young, 1 tan baby
  • I agree, the white and blue is blinding me. Even YouTube has a night mode now.
    Stark 3 Lannister 3 Greyjoy 5 Baratheon 2 Targaryen 2 Martell 6 Tyrell 1 Tully 2 Arryn?!0
  • JamesLoganJamesLogan ✭✭
    edited October 8
    It is a big change compared to the previous design.
    Lord James Logan of Dragonsreach
    Stark - 10 | Lannister - 2 | Greyjoy - 10 | Baratheon - 10 | Targaryen - 10 | Tyrell - 18 | Tully - 10 | Martell - 18
    AP: Journeyman Adventurers - 2
  • ZeppZepp ✭✭
    Definitely too bright.
  • I liked the old graphics. Made me feel like I was stepping into the bowels of the game.
  • Yes we seriously need a black (or some form of darker color) background with light text option.
    Ared Mosinel

Current House - Tully

Incarnations:

Targaryen - 2, Greyjoy - 1, Lannister - 2, Baratheon - 2, Stark - 2, Tully - 1, Tyrell - 1, Martell - 10, Adventure Party - 1

Dragons:

Colossal - 0, Mature - 1, Adolescent - 0, Young - 4, Baby - 1, Live Eggs - 6, Eggs - 6
  • We need our black background back :)
  • Please switch back the old graphic, it's too white and hurt eyes to read.
  • NNNN ✭✭
    not surprising they love the blue and white look, I imagine its here to stay.
  • Since DB isn't able to do it and it was suggested to try through a browser extension: Disruptor Beam Forum Skins. I'm still working on it but I have the main page done, I'm working now on what happens when you click into a discussion (so far its still white).
    Proud member and Officer of Frozen Fire and Steel
    "I am the Sword in the Darkness..."
    Currently recruiting for AvA
  • I do hope they manage to give options for changing colors. I am dyslexic and find most forums difficult to read when they are the same or similar colors to this!
    Total reincarnations: 316
    42 Stark,42 Lannister, 42 Greyjoy, 22 Baratheon, 42 Targaryen,42 Martell, 42 Tyrell, 42 Tully
  • I do hope they manage to give options for changing colors. I am dyslexic and find most forums difficult to read when they are the same or similar colors to this!

I hope so too. Looks like you are OCD too with your 42, 42, .... Lol
    Stark 3 Lannister 3 Greyjoy 5 Baratheon 2 Targaryen 2 Martell 6 Tyrell 1 Tully 2 Arryn?!0

• I hope so too. Looks like you are OCD too with your 42, 42, .... Lol

I think you might be right.. that pesky 21 is getting to me :)

Total reincarnations: 316
    42 Stark,42 Lannister, 42 Greyjoy, 22 Baratheon, 42 Targaryen,42 Martell, 42 Tyrell, 42 Tully
  • ZeppZepp ✭✭
    And can we change the font too? This font is horrendous.