Forum Display Name

*ST* Donatra*ST* Donatra ✭✭✭✭
I have recently updated my private e-mail address and my display name from "ErisTheVorta" to "*ST* Donatra", but it's not showing as such on the new forum here, only on the website where I had to confirm my new e-mail address.
"Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")

Comments

• *ST* Donatra*ST* Donatra ✭✭✭✭
    Belay that ... appurrently I had to log in again with my new e-meow address and eventually it got all updated in one shot. Problem solved. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • edited June 20
    hyhujty
  • ZEB ZEB ✭✭✭
    That was easy. :)
  • Can someone please tell me how to get red letters in your name using a desktop computer? Or please show me how to write it out, I am totally lost.
  • คนที่สามารถกรุณาช่วยบอกฉันว่าจะได้รับตัวอักษรสีแดง มันแสดงยังไงฉันไม่เข้าใจและต้องใช้ตรงไหน
    www.ufa007.com
  • Can someone please tell me how to get red letters in your name using a desktop computer? Or please show me how to write it out, I am totally lost.

Yes I would like to know this as well ! anyone have a bit of info on this to share ??

Yes I would like to know this as well ! anyone have a bit of info on this to share ??

For a complete list of the styles you can use in your name in the game, it can't help to check out the wiki for it. You can find the one most related to what you're looking for here:

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Star_Trek_Timelines:Style_guide

I used this to make my fleet's name red. I hope it helps you change the color of your name... those look Very cool. If it doesn't do the trick; you can always ask in the uc