Shan's PSA: I will be unavailable from 08/16 until 08/27 included.

•• Community Guidelines summary: be cordial, take the time to rethink what you are about to post. ••

For an issue in game please submit a ticket to support and, if you feel it is needed, post in the relevant bug category (Engineering Room for STT - Live Bugs for GOTA) Thank you, and see you soon! ˜Shan

Agent Janeway Special Offer

Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 15 in The Bridge
Did anyone else get $9.99 offer for 1 copy of 5* Agent Janeway, 1,250 Chronitons and 200,000 credits? I was surprised to not see a thread about this already.

I wish they had deals like this more often. I'd buy similar offers of other Legendary crew daily if I could :p

jh9lc5md2z88.jpeg

Comments

• Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never mind. Just saw another thread. Not sure how I missed it.
  • Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭
    Yes it was the one where I made a nice guesstimate and was only off by millions or so. :)
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭
    Good offer but slots as they are full and 2 vip levels away from unlocking the next load, I sadly had to pass this one up, wonder how many had to do the same.

If DB really want the money they got to sort out the slot issue first.
    Activity Date 20-10-17 to present
    Immortals Legendaries: 5 | Super Rares: 70 | Rare: 60 | Uncommon: 43 | Common: 26 |
    Coastal Trekkers Recruiting https://stt.wiki/wiki/Fleet_Coastal_Trekkers
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bit, but I already had a couple stars on her.. So it was not a slot issue for me.
  • Pallidyne wrote: »
    I bit, but I already had a couple stars on her.. So it was not a slot issue for me.

Same here. Will prob use honour to give her a fifth star.
  • More of these please!
    Dear DB: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had it been someone I had 3 or more stars on I definitely would have bought it.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 16
    Not every player received this offer:

I created an F2P alt account a few weeks ago. It is languishing at Captain Level 7, so perhaps there is a minimum level. And yes, I had logged into the alt during the offer period. 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." -- Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust