Shop Optimization

ZeppZepp ✭✭✭
I am placing a list of the current non-random shop items. Please make suggestions for which items should be added, removed, or reordered and a reason why.

Current Gear:
C Longsword
C Milk of the Poppy
C Leather-Bound Book
P Ancestral Valyrian Steel Greatsword
P Burning Sword
P Daenerys's Harpy Whip
P Needle
P Salladhor Saan's Sword
P Longclaw
P Ice
P Jaime's Golden Hand
P Oathkeeper
P Podrick's Axe
P The Red Viper's Spear
P Tyrion's Crossbow
P The Hound's Gauntlets
P Stone of the First Men
P Melisandre's Torch
P Podrick's Rock
L Qyburn's Hourglass
L Cersei's Smelling Salts
L Harpy Knife
P Nymeria's Whip
P Obara's Spear
P Tyene's Dagger
P Many-Faced God's Water Bowl
P Sam's Broadsword
L The Dance of Dragons
P Shireen's Carved Stag
P Arya's Shucking Knife
P Lost Longsword
P Lost Dragon Tooth
P Lost Bastard Sword
C Leather Armor
L Bird Feather Cloak
P Hound's Head Helmet
P Rainbow Guard Cloak
P Davos's Luck
P Stannis Baratheon's Fiery Emblem
L Anguy the Archer's Quiver
P Robb Stark's Armor
P Bronn's Armor
P Khal Drogo's Gold Belt
P King Robert's Armor
P Kingsguard Breastplate
P Daenerys's Wedding Dress
P Littlefinger's Mockingbird Pin
P Varys's Court Robes
P Olenna's Headdress
P Margaery's Wedding Dress
P Joffrey's Wedding Surcoat
P Brienne's Blue Armor
P The Red Viper's Armor
P Sansa's Black Dress
L Lancel's Sparrow Robe
P Daenerys's Meereen Dress
P Jaqen H'ghar's Robes
L Seven-Pointed Star Necklace
P Arya's Training Robes
L Robes of the Faith Militant
P Roose Boloton's Dining Attire
P Jorah's Pit-Fighting Armor
P Arya's Braavosi Outfit
P Lord of Bones's Armor
P Doran's Surcoat
P Tyene's Necklace
P Ellaria's Dress
P Tyrion's Meereenese Shirt
P The Old Bear's Armor
P Lost Chainmail
P Lost Dragonrider Dress
P Lost Crown

Current Companions:
P Direwolf Patriarch
L Direwolf
P Dormant Dragon Egg
P Feral Direwolf
P Littlefinger's Ship
P Oberyn's Stallion
P Thenn Cannibal
P Melee Champion
P The Valyrian
P Brienne's Horse
P Podrick's Horse
P Ellaria Sand's Stallion
P Bronn's Dornish Steed
L Pony

Current Seals:
P Tywin Lannister's Insignia
P Ned Stark's Insignia
P Robert Baratheon's Insignia
P Renly Baratheon's Insignia
P Tyrion Lannister's Insignia
P Joffrey Baratheon's Insignia
P Gregor Clegane's Insignia
P Mance Rayder's Insignia
P Margaery Tyrell's Insignia
P Peerless Raven's Seal of Conflict
P Peerless Raven's Seal of Questing
P Peerless Raven's Seal of Adventuring
P Daenerys Targaryen's Insignia
P Archmaester Marwyn's Insignia
P Littlefinger's Insignia
P Varys Insignia Seal
P Olenna Tyrell Insignia Seal
P Daario Naharis's Insignia
P Jaime Lannister's Insignia
P Queen Nymeria's Insignia
P Podrick Payne's Insignia
P Jon Snow's Insignia
P Salladhor Saan's Insignia
P Bronn's Insignia
P Balon Greyjoy's Insignia
P Benjen Stark's Insignia
P Bran the Builder's Mark
P Lann the Clever's Mark
L Seal of the Night's Watch Lord Commander
L Seal of the Hand of the King
L Seal of the Master of Whisperers
L Kingsguard Seal
L Rangers of the Watch Mark
L Builders of the Watch Mark
L Stewards of the Watch Mark
L Mark of the Children
L Seal of the Sept of Baelor
L Seal of the Master of War
Colossal Dragons: Apophis, Nanabozho
Adolescent Dragons: Kutkh, Wisakedjak
Young Dragons: Samartitxiki, Sun Wukong, Ti Malice, Veles
Baby: Anansi, Azeban, Exu, Guidgen, Huehuecoyotl, Itomi, Lilith, Loki, Maui, Mendacius, Seokga, Susanoo, Wahn, Yun Harla

Comments

• OK I will help, but first: This is a crafting special and I am blocked without Dragonsblood. I went through six months worth in a day. Purified would be best. I bought the Blood Gem three time because it would take 26 weeks of competing to gather that much. Again, this is a CRAFTING SPECIAL that I have been preparing for, but I do not have your crystal ball. I would appreciate some help.
  • TiamatTiamat ✭✭
    Seal:
    P Gendry's Insignia
    P Melisandre's Insignia

Reason: We already have Podrick Payne's Insignia permanent (+3% to Battle attacks/deffenses) so why not the same type of seal for Trade and Intrigue?

Seal:
    P Tommen Baratheon's Insignia
    P Archmaester Ryam's Insignia
    P Cersei Lannister's Insignia
    P Brynden Tully's Insignia
    P Yara Greyjoy's Insignia
    P Archmaester Ebrose's Insignia
    P Archmaester Vaellyn's Insignia
    P Red Viper Insignia
    P Roose Bolton's Insignia

Reason: We already have all the +3% permanently so why wouldn't make the 4% too? Maybe randomly but they should be availlable without randomness.

Also the Peerless Patron's seals should be availlable in the shop too, randomly, because now they're almost a myth.

• OK. Because of the Black Screen of Death: Delete, Bird Feather Cloak out of the inventory because it is defense only, plus under-powered in stats and is connected to no Tale. We have been advised to even dump good stuff like Yellow and Green armor and all the Tales gear booty we get awarded in AvA or Tales...because we risk BSOD at the next sign-on. From that point; CS can only make a forced sale of our last 100 SS, which might take 5 weeks of waiting. That is a shame that it has come to this: Sell or Die. As you know Yellow and Green are free so the BFC nor the Archer's Quiver are such poor purchases it makes no sense to me. Moving on: Pony and Riding Horse must go because a Grand Mule should own that digital picture. I should not have to click on something to know what it is. Did you know that 90% of the horses and ponies in the world are either Red or Bay? The first animal the wolves attack are white or spotted animals because they stand out from the herd. Moving on: We have also been advised to dump any seal that we would not put on. No hoarding. I hate to say it, but all the Peerless Ravens are over priced and under-powered for today's game. Separately: The Watch seals handles any defense needs so I will always hate the day I get Sept of Balor or any of the other "defense only" seals. God forbid the day the game glitches and gives me one when I wanted something that said All Attacks. Some of those ugly bland seals are hard to distinguish when you get to my age so burn them. When I am being forced to dump Peerless rank 20 SS, just to be able to keep signing on, I need some protection against poor decisions. That said, there is nobody who loves finding a 9% All Attacks Scorch Greatsword or a peerless Offering among my packaged Purchase Bonus, than I do. I love Easter Egg finds and I love covering them with appropriate Seals. But every once in a while we need an Easter Egg crafting package to make up for how poorly the QM treats us. I have not gotten a dragonsblood in two years, so I need you to surprise me and sell it in a package AFTER payday. No last day of the month surprises when I have to decided between GoTA or having dinner. Well, do what you can. Thanks.
  • NNNN ✭✭✭
    Guessing the 2 years is put as an exaggeration to show how poor your luck is with the quartermaster......but I feel like pointing out that it hasn’t even been have that long since dragon blood was introduced.
  • ZeppZepp ✭✭✭
    It is nice to have a comment about how the thread I started a month ago does not match the event going on now... That being said. Thanks for your feedback Tiamat. And, to tie the themes of the messages together, should the Seal of Dragons be in the shop?
    Baby: Anansi, Azeban, Exu, Guidgen, Huehuecoyotl, Itomi, Lilith, Loki, Maui, Mendacius, Seokga, Susanoo, Wahn, Yun Harla
  • TiamatTiamat ✭✭
    @Zepp Thank you for creating one topic that can make DB work in our favor, although I don't believe it will ever happen.

And answering your question, indeed, the Seal of Dragons should be in the shop, even if randomly.
  • DutcherDutcher ✭✭✭
    Citadel Seals, for the win! (not offered separately, only with the Citadel character XP gear pack).
    Arya Serious? If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much!
  • TiamatTiamat ✭✭
    Dutcher wrote: »
    Citadel Seals, for the win! (not offered separately, only with the Citadel character XP gear pack).

Agree! Would like to add Maester Aemon's Insignia too, Sworn Sword XP.
  • ZeppZepp ✭✭✭
    Good point Tiamat, the Maester Aemon's Insignia is a seal that would be more popular if people could actually buy it.
  • I've wanted Grey Worm's Insignias in the shop apart from gamble packs to slot up my Oathkeepers.