Shan's PSA: I will be unavailable from 08/16 until 08/27 included.

•• Community Guidelines summary: be cordial, take the time to rethink what you are about to post. ••

For an issue in game please submit a ticket to support and, if you feel it is needed, post in the relevant bug category (Engineering Room for STT - Live Bugs for GOTA) Thank you, and see you soon! ˜Shan

Trader AvA Phase Issues & Feedback

Greetings Bannermen,

This thread is for all feedback and issues relating to the upcoming Trader AvA Phase. The phase is scheduled to begin Friday, June 8 at 11:00am ET (15:00 UTC) and will run until Tuesday, June 12 at 11:00 ET (15:00 UTC).

This thread will be used to collect your feedback and to communicate to the community in the event of technical issues, as required.

Please note: The button may be up and live in the game so when the time comes, everyone won’t need to restart but AvA will not be live in the game until the start time. Thank you.

BUG REPORT FORMAT (Example)
Description: After I first logged in, I went to the AvA regions and no camps were there. I restarted the game, but they still didn’t show up in AvA.
Here’s how you can test it:

Reproduction steps:
1. Head into the game.
2. Click on the AvA button on the top-right.
4. Head to a region.
5. Look for any camp icons.
6. Note that no camp icons are there.

Expected: I am able to see camps in AvA.
Actual: I cannot see camps in AvA.

FEEDBACK or SUGGESTIONS FORMAT (Example)
1. Explain what you were doing when you had the problem or saw the opportunity for a suggestion.
2. Detail how you would like it changed and explain why.
3. Be respectful and give as much information and reasoning as possible.
4. Include screenshots or specifics when relevant.

Please keep all posts respectful so we can help to deliver the best AvA experience possible.

Comments

• eagllrdeagllrd ✭✭
    so lets get a answer whats the ruleing on alts in same allince all being used and sent out for point gains in same region
  • Nym74Nym74 ✭✭
    So no one can comment on the Superlative standings post this phase? Kind of heavy headed, don't you think DB?
  • eagllrdeagllrd ✭✭
    edited June 12
    Unnecessary comment removed. ˜Shan
  • the usual "results pending " issue... losing waves of entire 118 gp...
  • edited June 13
    Provide feedback without naming other alliances please. Thanks ˜Shan
  • Exactly. Setting up two Alliances under one leadership and prepping the one Alliance as a perfect target by various members of leadership having multiple accounts in each is something DB got wind of last Phase but chose to ignore rather than investigate. If again the issue is not adressed, does this mean that DB is allowing this now as a valid strategy for everyone? Kind of kills the competition, but then again maybe "Who will farm it better?" could become the new norm. :expressionless:
    Is the lesson in this that you can do this for (multiple) region wins, but not for superlatives?
    Am getting confused :smiley:
  • DinnyinDinnyin ✭✭
    If "farming" is going to become the new norm for this game, I will take my "funds" elsewhere. If I wanted to play Farmville, I would be there spending my hard-earned money, not here, where I expect competition.
  • ShanShan admin
    Nym74 wrote: »
    So no one can comment on the Superlative standings post this phase? Kind of heavy headed, don't you think DB?

You can create a specific thread to discuss it :)
  • eagllrdeagllrd ✭✭
    edited June 12
    so whats the ruleing on same person sending more then 1 account at a allince thats called gaining of points anit it when waves are just mins apart
    but i dont expect a stright answer on that
  • LR3LR3 ✭✭
    edited June 13

Isn't it a ToS violation to call out other alliances on the forums? Just sayin'
  • ShanShan admin
    LR3 wrote: »

Isn't it a ToS violation to call out other alliances on the forums? Just sayin'

Reporting the post instead of quoting it works much better, thank you :) ˜Shan
  • Nyone AuroraNyone Aurora ✭✭
    edited June 13
    Please tell us this DB: is farming your own second Alliance a legit AvA strategy now?
    We have all seen it being done this and last Phase and we are also seeing them win without any form of penalty or even any form of investigation or acknowledgement. That must mean it is a legal strategy all Alliances can now implement?

This also consisting of playing multiple accounts in both shells making sure the target is prepped for the incoming other shell's attack wave. Just to be clear on this. Thank you in advance :)
  • Is there a plan to change the alliance challenges so Trader Spoils can be used instead of Envoy as it is now?
  • :Banshee: wrote: »
    Is there a plan to change the alliance challenges so Trader Spoils can be used instead of Envoy as it is now?

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/gota/discussion/5879/build-notes-june-13-2018#latest
    It is posted here in the build notes about the Trader spoils, just scroll down a bit. :)
  • eagllrdeagllrd ✭✭
    and yet again db side steps qustions that been going on for months with a confirmed comment our even a answer
  • Reported my own comment in hopes of reply.
  • NNNN ✭✭✭
    Reported my own comment in hopes of reply.
    :p :D :) :D :D

• NN wrote: »
    :p :D :) :D :D

You're right :smiley: