TWD/MtW

Are there any plans to add TWD/MtW to the Forums anytime soon? >_<

Comments

• Yes, We are looking into adding a section for THE WALKING DEAD: MARCH TO WAR soon.
  • Good to know.
  • Duly noted.
    Stark 3 Lannister 3 Greyjoy 5 Baratheon 2 Targaryen 2 Martell 6 Tyrell 1 Tully 2 Arryn?!0
  • edited October 2017
    Why can't I search for a community via it's tags? I've been asked by several communities to join, but all I have is their tags and they don't show up in the communities list. Need to fix this. I SHOULD be able to click on a member and from there, it should give me an option to join. That would make things easier, especially when they PM me.

Also, is there a bug with the warehouse? I've been hit and my RSS levels go BELOW what it says it protects.
  • Looks like there won’t be a forum for TWDmtw because the developers can’t get their act together and sort the game out. If there was a forum it would have crashed by now with the amount of disgruntled players voicing their opinions.
    Looks like disruptorbeam don’t want the rest of the world to see what a shambles it has become, hence the only way for players to voice said opinions is via emails to the developers which are then never seen by anyone else.
  • Does anyone else have the problem of the game closing on them in TWD? Mine does it a lot. It does it if I go far from my base, if I get close to a swarm. Right now no ones bases are showing. It shows their men standing around but that's it. This is with everyone's because I know if your base is too close to a tree you won't be able to actually see your base because of the tree.
  • Few suggestions to make TWD:MtW more interesting, since the combat system does not seem to be very exciting:

1) Combat reports, where you actually see Survivors firing at each other and dealing or avoiding damage will make the game less dull.

2) Different equipment for survivors like helmets, body armor, primary and secondary weapons, bullet proof shiels for Guardians, like for instance: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballistic_shield
  • I'm truly disgusted by TWD:MtW, p2w players have tremendous advantage over others.
  • Here, some suggestions for new research topics:

1) Percentual increase of resource protection.
    2) Percentual increase of earned experience by mission types.
    3) Percentual increase of success rate by mission types.
  • What an awesome event was today, where you get **Chech'tluth** by high level players in absence and do not even get any score despite your survivors returning some damage to the attackers.