Build Notes - June 14, 2018 (Updated from June 13)

edited June 14 in Citadel
Build 531

Greetings Bannermen!

Today brings you Chapter 13 of the Enduring Legacy Quests: A War Between Friends. We are also pleased to announce that all PtP actions reward double the character experience points, ending June 20th. Additionally, Trader Spoils can now be used within Alliances Challenges.

Fixes, Improvements, and Additions!
- Quests: Enduring Legacy, Chapter 13 “A War Between Friends” Implemented.
- AvA: Trader Spoils can now be used within Alliance Challenges.
- Bonus Week: Double PtP Character Experience Implemented.
- Quartermaster: Updated loot table.

Bug Fix:
- Quest: A Thoughtful Verse (Gathering Storm, Chapter 4) now properly displays three buttons and allows the player to progress through the quest when selecting the later buttons.
- Quest: Enduring Legacy, Chapter 13 - Lady Buckwell's Last Defense quest now properly has its victory text in the last stage.

Known Issues
AvA:
- Incoming Battle Log is currently displaying the XP earned by players that are attacking you.
- Opening your garrison screen has a black line where the filter is normally shown.

General:
- The lorebook is incorrectly displaying some volumes as complete for some players.

Comments

• Why can't we use the trader spoils to open alliance challenges?
  • ShanShan admin
    Petyr Pyke wrote: »
    Why can't we use the trader spoils to open alliance challenges?

It is being looked into!
  • Greetings Bannermen,

As noted above, the Trader spoils for use in Alliance challenges were omitted in today's build. This was error on our part and we apologize for the inconvenience.

As of tomorrow morning, we will release a new build tomorrow that includes Trader spoils. Thank you for your continued patience.
  • AuralysAuralys ✭✭
    @Brimaester Thank you :)
    Alliance Leader in Last Sentinels of the Godswood

Our GOTA Wiki Page: Last Sentinels of the Godswood

Looking for new members, we accept new players, reincarnators, ava'ers, and social players, etc.

Send an in game Friend Request: Moriganna Stormborn

Reincarnations so far: 268

Do you need help finding inactive players in your alliance? Want a spreadsheet of all of your alliance members? Send me a message here, or on facebook. I don't need to be a member/officer/leader of your alliance, I just need your ID# and a few days. Even if you have 5000+ members, I don't mind. I want to help.