July Daughter of the North Tale

Hello,

I am a newer player and I am looking ahead to the July tale. The tale is split 50-50 with Trade and Intrigue. So if I use 2 Trade SS and 2 Intrigue SS, what should my 5th SS be? I am going to reincarnate before the next tale and my current SS vary from 15th to about 19th level.

Cheers!

Lord Dragonfury

Comments

• I have Peerless SS for Battle, Trade, and Intrigue. Leveling them up as I grab all the fealty buildings.
  • TiamatTiamat ✭✭
    You could buy any SS (of course peerless is better) and train his status in both, trade and intrigue. I have at least one B/T, T/I and B/I for every tale, trained only in the status.
  • ZeppZepp ✭✭✭
    I use a fifth wheel SS for all my Tales. While having three gives you an extra 50ish points, the convenience of only one SS that is always on Tales duty supersedes that.

rxltmv95s6gl.png
    Colossal Dragons: Apophis, Nanabozho
    Adolescent Dragons: Kutkh, Wisakedjak
    Young Dragons: Samartitxiki, Sun Wukong, Ti Malice, Veles
    Baby: Anansi, Azeban, Exu, Guidgen, Huehuecoyotl, Itomi, Lilith, Loki, Maui, Mendacius, Seokga, Susanoo, Wahn, Yun Harla
  • LuthyenLuthyen
    edited July 1
    It depends on your inventory also. Example if I have a large assortment of trade gear but my Intrigue gear is limited. In that case I would not make my dual trained SS 50/50 Trade/Intrigue. Instead I would find the balance the SS will need to give equal help in both categories . Maybe a 70/30 for me.