Avatar or pic for in game window box. How to put?

edited June 27 in General
Wow

Answers

• ZEB ZEB ✭✭✭
    Well I was about to ask the same question. How do you replace your Avatar with something else in this forum?? I'm having another Senior Moment. 😊😊
  • Not in forum. In game!
  • I think it's happening because of some new update or some internal issue which is happening. I also face the same issue and I fix with the help of a site if you are interested to solve the issue simply visit this site and know the technique I think your problem will be solved.
  • How and where to get a dragon egg to produce a baby dragon?
  • AuralysAuralys ✭✭✭
    How and where to get a dragon egg to produce a baby dragon?

@Mylonious Trax Dormant Dragon eggs are in the Shop, under Companions. There is also a chance that the QM will drop one.
    Grand Maester of Ancient Magic

Don't forget to hit Awesome if someone helped you in the forums.

Alliance Leader in Last Sentinels of the Godswood

Our GOTA Wiki Page: Last Sentinels of the Godswood

Looking for new members. We accept new players, RI'ers, AVA'ers, and social players, etc.

Send an in game Friend Request: Moriganna Stormborn

Reincarnations so far: 340
    Reincarnations to go: 0, I HAVE PERMED ALL 336 FEALTY TALENTS!

Tales:
    • #1 in Daughter of the North (July 13, 2018 - July 17, 2018)
    • #1 in The Dragon Queen (August 24, 2018-August 28, 2018)
    • #3 in Breaker of Chains (March 09, 2018 - March 13, 2018)
    Do you need help finding inactive players in your alliance? Want a spreadsheet of all of your alliance members? Send me a message here, or on facebook. I don't need to be a member/officer/leader of your alliance, I just need your ID# and a few days. Even if you have 5000+ members, I don't mind. I want to help. I can also help with your friends list!
  • Click on your name and then click on "change picture" to upload your jpeg file.
  • Okay. New question.

How I get this topic remove from my Unanswered inbox?

It has been stay in my inbox since I joined the forums.... It is getting irritated every day.
  • AuralysAuralys ✭✭✭
    Okay. New question.

How I get this topic remove from my Unanswered inbox?

It has been stay in my inbox since I joined the forums.... It is getting irritated every day.

@Ocie Denver I am not sure how it goes from unanswered to answered. The original poster of the thread might have to do something specific. Or a moderator. But if it helps, everyone has this thread listed under "Unanswered". So we all see it. You're not alone. :)

Looking for new members. We accept new players, RI'ers, AVA'ers, and social players, etc.

Tales:
    Do you need help finding inactive players in your alliance? Want a spreadsheet of all of your alliance members? Send me a message here, or on facebook. I don't need to be a member/officer/leader of your alliance, I just need your ID# and a few days. Even if you have 5000+ members, I don't mind. I want to help. I can also help with your friends list!
  • AuralysAuralys ✭✭✭
    Wow

@Mylonious Trax Click on your name in the upper right. That will take you to your profile. Click on change picture, choose file, save avatar. It might take a try or two before it sticks. @HeathenWall also gave a good answer. :)

I am just trying to figure out how to get this thread into the Answered pile :D

Tales:
  • Call an admin.
  • Auralys wrote: »
    How and where to get a dragon egg to produce a baby dragon?

@Mylonious Trax Dormant Dragon eggs are in the Shop, under Companions. There is also a chance that the QM will drop one.

Yeah, current QM has eggs again:

rr6zhy9b9pge.png

But that may change after the next update (August 15).
    Add me as a friend.

My player ID: 159443
  • What is this nonsense about not being able to post until my account is "old enough" and has the "proper rank"????
  • AuralysAuralys ✭✭✭
    What is this nonsense about not being able to post until my account is "old enough" and has the "proper rank"????

@phoenixhawk222 it's to prevent bots coming into the forum and posting spam. If you want to raise your rank (which is 1 right now) add a profile pic, log out and then log back in to ensure changes to your account have been applied.

Tales:
  • i picked an avatar..i signed out and signed in again...nothing seems to have changed...
  • AuralysAuralys ✭✭✭
    i picked an avatar..i signed out and signed in again...nothing seems to have changed...

@phoenixhawk222 now we just wait for the forum to catch up. :P

Tales:
  • Good luck, Phoenix. I've been waiting over a month for the "catch up." lol
  • AuralysAuralys ✭✭✭
    edited September 11
    @SodPen You have to earn badges to increase your forum rank. So you add a profile pic, make a comment, @name someone, get an "awesome". All of these together will increase your rank. It looks like you haven't made any comments until now. :P @phoenixhawk222 has forum rank 2. So I think their problem is solved.

Tales:
  • Auralys wrote: »
    @SodPen You have to earn badges to increase your forum rank. So you add a profile pic, make a comment, @name someone, get an "awesome". All of these together will increase your rank. It looks like you haven't made any comments until now. :P @phoenixhawk222 has forum rank 2. So I think their problem is solved.

I appreciate the info, but it would appear that I'll never get "new thread" ability. The fact is, I'd rather play the game than talk about the game. On the forums, I have nothing to say. I've been playing for over 6 months, every single day. My wife and I started our own fleet months ago and have been *slowly* leveling it, and all I wanted to do was make one simple recruitment thread in the appropriate place instead of resorting to being that annoying person who spams the global chat or sends unsolicited invites to rando players in-game. I get the intent of putting a "probationary" threshold requirement on forums to keep spam and pointless shenanigans to a minimum, but DB should really consider how that has some (I assume unintended) consequences and ramifications. To me, it kinda comes across like I just walked into a convenience store to buy a pack of gum and I'm told that the minimum amount I can spend is $200. I just want a pack of gum, not sign up for the lifetime membership club and monthly dues. lol Oh well. Thanks again.
  • AuralysAuralys ✭✭✭
    @SodPen I understand....You are rank 2 now though...so you can/should be able to make a new thread now. Good luck on recruitment. :)

Tales:
  • I understand the need to stop bots, but, as a brand new admiral, this forum issue is a little crazy. Admirals should get extra badges so they can start recruiting right away. @Captain Stupid#STOPMACROS would likely agree (there, I named someone. Is that badge worthy?)

Is there any page for what the badges are so I can get on this??