Seals & boons bonuses to the Maxes

edited June 30 in Roundtable
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• NNNN ✭✭✭
    Yes

Max is 70% for everything if I’m not mistaken
  • SarevokSarevok ✭✭
    What's the fastest craft time available for 10x keepsakes? using the 4 tactical speed bonus's I have a time of 1hour 19min. @ a cost of 83770 silver. Are there any other talents to quicken the time or produce for cheaper?
  • 10 keepsakes cost me 79,200 silver. Activate Silversmith's Shop in the Mine to get a 5% discount on all non luck based recipes.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • AuralysAuralys ✭✭✭
    edited July 11
    10: 79200, 1h 19m here

70% speed cap only applies to attack speed. Everything else can be above 100%. Some things can only go up to 100% because it doesn't make any sense if it went above it. Like 100% chance an SS comes back from the dead, if you have something like 120% chance of coming back from the dead. They come back from the dead, but now with 20% more life! -end commercial break-
    Grand Maester of Ancient Magic

Don't forget to hit Awesome if someone helped you in the forums.

Alliance Leader in Last Sentinels of the Godswood

Our GOTA Wiki Page: Last Sentinels of the Godswood

Looking for new members. We accept new players, RI'ers, AVA'ers, and social players, etc.

Send an in game Friend Request: Moriganna Stormborn

Reincarnations so far: 340
    Reincarnations to go: 0, I HAVE PERMED ALL 336 FEALTY TALENTS!

Tales:
    • #1 in Daughter of the North (July 13, 2018 - July 17, 2018)
    • #1 in The Dragon Queen (August 24, 2018-August 28, 2018)
    • #3 in Breaker of Chains (March 09, 2018 - March 13, 2018)
    Do you need help finding inactive players in your alliance? Want a spreadsheet of all of your alliance members? Send me a message here, or on facebook. I don't need to be a member/officer/leader of your alliance, I just need your ID# and a few days. Even if you have 5000+ members, I don't mind. I want to help. I can also help with your friends list!
  • edited July 11
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • NNNN ✭✭✭
    edited July 19
    ummmm?? wait never mind I checked and saw that the original post was edited after I had already replied.
    pretty sure when I originally replied it was only asking about speed caps for attacks/crafts/etc. and not boons, att/def %tage, and unmentioned bonuses.

I though the ss chance of instant revive was capped at 70%, were you just using it as an example or does it really foolishly go up to 100 (pretty sure if it did we'd have phoenix like defenders who endlessly rose from their ashes).

p.s my respons was going to be " what, how the heck can the speed cap be over 100%" seeing as how the way speed increase works in this game is to reduce the totally/max not to increase some intial speed value.

edit: idk about keepsake, does the harvest tactic work on it?? im guessing not.
  • AuralysAuralys ✭✭✭
    NN wrote: »
    ummmm?? wait never mind I checked and saw that the original post was edited after I had already replied.
    pretty sure when I originally replied it was only asking about speed caps for attacks/crafts/etc. and not boons, att/def %tage, and unmentioned bonuses.

I though the ss chance of instant revive was capped at 70%, were you just using it as an example or does it really foolishly go up to 100 (pretty sure if it did we'd have phoenix like defenders who endlessly rose from their ashes).

p.s my respons was going to be " what, how the heck can the speed cap be over 100%" seeing as how the way speed increase works in this game is to reduce the totally/max not to increase some intial speed value.

edit: idk about keepsake, does the harvest tactic work on it?? im guessing not.

@NN speed is the only thing capped at 70%. Everything else can go above that, but some things (like SS Resurrection) can only go to 100%. You can absolutely seal and gear yourself up until you have over 100%, for example: 120% SS Resurrection, but that extra 20% does nothing for you. I thought I had edited my example to be more sarcastic/cheesy/dorky, but I'm not sure my edit actually made it through. :P All well. Point still stands, speed 70%, some stuff 100% (example: x% chance of 25% to Harass attacks), other stuff 100%+ (defense, attack power).

Keepsakes are a resource and a non-luck recipe, so I do think harvest works on them.
    Grand Maester of Ancient Magic

Don't forget to hit Awesome if someone helped you in the forums.

Alliance Leader in Last Sentinels of the Godswood

Our GOTA Wiki Page: Last Sentinels of the Godswood

Looking for new members. We accept new players, RI'ers, AVA'ers, and social players, etc.

Send an in game Friend Request: Moriganna Stormborn

Reincarnations so far: 340
    Reincarnations to go: 0, I HAVE PERMED ALL 336 FEALTY TALENTS!

Tales:
    • #1 in Daughter of the North (July 13, 2018 - July 17, 2018)
    • #1 in The Dragon Queen (August 24, 2018-August 28, 2018)
    • #3 in Breaker of Chains (March 09, 2018 - March 13, 2018)
    Do you need help finding inactive players in your alliance? Want a spreadsheet of all of your alliance members? Send me a message here, or on facebook. I don't need to be a member/officer/leader of your alliance, I just need your ID# and a few days. Even if you have 5000+ members, I don't mind. I want to help. I can also help with your friends list!
  • Thanks for clearing this up, awesome post.
    Add me as a friend.

My player ID: 159443
  • NNNN ✭✭✭
    yeah harvest is 2% faster (maxes at 16%) production for non luck based resource recipes.

pretty sure you cant get 100% reduction on crafts and im still thinking there's no way 100% chance of instant revival is a thing, theres currently no viable way in the game to get 100% reduction on a craft so it cant really be tested (but it seems like an obvious no no, especially given the ecav issue in the past), as for instant revial it is possible to theoretically "have" over 100% but again im pretty sure the cap is around 70% or so (maybe 75 lol) otherwise we would constantly tout the always reviving ss as the ultimate defense, why bother with giving attackers an extra wound when your defender wins? or wound reduction? no other strategy would really seem worth it to the top players except making their defenders immortal........see these are the types of things db should make clear, but they prefer to play the "players gotta figure it out themselves game" far too much.