User Interface Suggestions

edited July 5 in Make It So!
1. When viewing the squadrons in my fleet, pin my squadron to the top so I don't have to scroll for it if I change the default view.
2. Since many of us have multiple free time portal packs, add a button to open the next pack instead of hitting continue and exiting to the portal. There is a button to use credits to buy another pack. Why not a button to continue opening the free ones?
3. If I want to run my shuttles on a certain faction, pin it to the left side of the screen if I select that factions icon on the top of the screen. It's a nuisance to keep scrolling right.
4. You receive numerous suggestions on a daily basis, sometimes multiples asking to change the same thing. We give you suggestions on how we would like the game to improve for us. Please listen. Perhaps you will get even more people playing!
5. Move Replicator Rations to the top of the list of replicator fuel. Why aren't they listed first?Its....the replicator for crying out loud!

Thanks for listening!

MadMax

Comments

• Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. When viewing the squadrons in my fleet, pin my squadron to the top so I don't have to scroll for it if I change the default view.
    2. Since many of us have multiple free time portal packs, add a button to open the next pack instead of hitting continue and exiting to the portal. There is a button to use credits to buy another pack. Why not a button to continue opening the free ones?

+1 and +1. :)

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Might I make a suggestion? Change the title to "User Interface Suggestions" to give readers an idea of what they are getting into.

Other than that, all great suggestions. The fourth seems like common sense, but sense isn't as common as it should be.
  • Might I make a suggestion? Change the title to "User Interface Suggestions" to give readers an idea of what they are getting into.

Other than that, all great suggestions. The fourth seems like common sense, but sense isn't as common as it should be.

Done! Hey, Disruptor Beam! See how easy it is to listen to a suggestion and implement the change ?

@Prime Lorca, are you in 10F?
  • 1. When viewing the squadrons in my fleet, pin my squadron to the top so I don't have to scroll for it if I change the default view.
    3. If I want to run my shuttles on a certain faction, pin it to the left side of the screen if I select that factions icon on the top of the screen. It's a nuisance to keep scrolling right.
    4. You receive numerous suggestions on a daily basis, sometimes multiples asking to change the same thing. We give you suggestions on how we would like the game to improve for us. Please listen. Perhaps you will get even more people playing!
    5. Move Replicator Rations to the top of the list of replicator fuel. Why aren't they listed first?Its....the replicator for crying out loud!

Thanks for listening!

MadMax

1. I made this mockup for Ships quite a while ago. They already use this interface for Crew, so why the heck not for ships?

16d9o8xsepcs.jpg

3. Yes, the Faction interface is similar to the ship interface and need reworked. Maybe we get new factions that way too! (Borg? Andorian? Orion? Breen?)

5. There is a pull-down menu sort feature when replicating, just like inventory [replicator rations] which I seldom use either, but it does make things easier and does address this problem.
    Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that
    makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic."
  • When you use the search function, you can't search anyone with ' in their names, like T'Pol or T'Rul.

DB should fix this.
  • When you use the search function, you can't search anyone with ' in their names, like T'Pol or T'Rul.

DB should fix this.

This was brought up in the Engineering Room

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5960/in-game-search-function-doesnt-find-obrien#latest
    Admiral of [TUFG] The LGBT+ Alliance, sister fleet to The United Federation of Gays
    Mirror version: [VIP0] Zyziks