Shan's PSA: I will be unavailable from 08/16 until 08/27 included.

•• Community Guidelines summary: be cordial, take the time to rethink what you are about to post. ••

For an issue in game please submit a ticket to support and, if you feel it is needed, post in the relevant bug category (Engineering Room for STT - Live Bugs for GOTA) Thank you, and see you soon! ˜Shan

Best Items you have crafted

What are the best items that you've crafted yourself? It always gives me a buzz to check the stats of things that I have crafted, even more so when you see a rare craft comes back as legendary, or even peerless! here are some of mine.

[img][/img]j1clisp3f1mx.png
0xq85x5a177h.png
z0jqzdivctzj.png

Comments

• SarevokSarevok ✭✭
    These 2 as well
    hgopsg88a44v.png
    swz9d67gy4ib.png
  • 4x peerless hefty swords:

24041y2lfjzk.png
    Add me as a friend.

My player ID: 159443
  • ZeppZepp ✭✭✭
    etpae6j5f6v3.png

rynpa9u6za2m.png

3gm5db72bydl.png

4nd8et7akqzc.png

obsjiipiw616.png

Colossal Dragons: Apophis, Nanabozho
    Adolescent Dragons: Kutkh, Samartitxiki, Veles, Wisakedjak
    Young Dragons: Sun Wukong, Ti Malice
    Baby: Anansi, Azeban, Exu, Guidgen, Huehuecoyotl, Itomi, Juha, Lilith, Loki, Maui, Mendacius, Seokga, Susanoo, Wahn, Yun Harla
  • SarevokSarevok ✭✭
    Zepp wrote: »
    etpae6j5f6v3.png

Lol 2 gold for crystal sword rename? I like the noblemans coat of ravens you have there :)
    do like the poison barrel and the 10/10/50 noblemans coat, adding lanns seals? 10/10/86 +6int atk/def 9% faster int
  • ZeppZepp ✭✭✭
    The Crystal Sword wasn't renamed, I crafted it in the Great Hall. I have a Sansa Stark, Legendary Raven Seal of Warfare, and Seal of the Hand of the King on it.

That sounds like a good plan for the NCoR.
    With Anthrax I am currently going for Mance Rayder seals, but may change my mind and go for Tyene Sands, Red Viper, or Waif seals in the end... It is technically Dark Undetectable Poison of Shadows...
    Colossal Dragons: Apophis, Nanabozho
    Adolescent Dragons: Kutkh, Samartitxiki, Veles, Wisakedjak
    Young Dragons: Sun Wukong, Ti Malice
    Baby: Anansi, Azeban, Exu, Guidgen, Huehuecoyotl, Itomi, Juha, Lilith, Loki, Maui, Mendacius, Seokga, Susanoo, Wahn, Yun Harla
  • SarevokSarevok ✭✭
    really? so crafts from the great hall may yield higher base stats? as we all know crystal sword = 23/23/23 +3% more silver from adventures.
    Always makes me happy to see "of ravens" you know you have +10/10/10 all stats, or shining? is that the 18/18/18?
  • Hidden Undying One.

Good int companion if you have nothing else, using it in the Daughter Tale now.
    Add me as a friend.

• SarevokSarevok ✭✭
    What stats does your undying one have? almost good base stats 0/0/30 and is it 4% steal atk/def 10% sabotage atk/def. if only it was 40+ and if you were to roll another int atk boost, steal/spy/sab would be better than gold brought companions
  • edited July 17
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Sarevok wrote: »
    What stats does your undying one have? almost good base stats 0/0/30 and is it 4% steal atk/def 10% sabotage atk/def. if only it was 40+ and if you were to roll another int atk boost, steal/spy/sab would be better than gold brought companions

42 int :smile:

I'll post a screenshot later.
    Add me as a friend.

• SarevokSarevok ✭✭
    Sarevok wrote: »

hmmm... Bran Starks seals would be quite good, despite giving a % boost too steal and spy, 0/0/4 +3% steal/spy attack defence would make it an intrigue beast of a companion! 0/0/66 +22% steal attack/def +18% spy attack/def +10% sabotage attack/def, Or maybe even just Vary's seals? 0/0/78 +12% int attack/def +4% steal attack/def and +10% sabotage attack/def. Little sparrow's? or ofc roose Bolton's/viper's/salador/mance raydor. I think id go with bran's if possible.

• SarevokSarevok ✭✭
    wonder what the best someone has rolled for a great horn, calvary commander, or any other all stat craftables?
  • Sarevok wrote: »
    Sarevok wrote: »

hmmm... Bran Starks seals would be quite good, despite giving a % boost too steal and spy, 0/0/4 +3% steal/spy attack defence would make it an intrigue beast of a companion! 0/0/66 +22% steal attack/def +18% spy attack/def +10% sabotage attack/def, Or maybe even just Vary's seals? 0/0/78 +12% int attack/def +4% steal attack/def and +10% sabotage attack/def. Little sparrow's? or ofc roose Bolton's/viper's/salador/mance raydor. I think id go with bran's if possible.

As promised:

ux40griy3x6n.png
    Add me as a friend.

• edited July 23
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SarevokSarevok ✭✭
    Gim wrote: »
    Here is the collection

My best one, don't know where it's from, any clue let me know; also didn't find how to use in tales
    thoughts on my AVA reward Weapons, Armour:
    ec6tqthyo6zr.png
    5bg2rf7qdc9i.png
    k4t4at142j1a.png
    q0bqgn1n4x3k.png
    sxqhnpcobzp9.png
    ptacvpn0dvm6.png
    sorry for small image size, ill make bigger in future posts :) i have to admit: seal of 14 flames is only 2/2/2 and without the +1% renown gain to all tales. hence the dragon seal is kinda WEAKSAUCE! should be AT LEAST +2% attack/def and +2%renown gain. or maybe even 3% attack/def and 2% renown gains. still with 5/5/5.

• Gim wrote: »
    Here is the collection

My best one, don't knwo where it's from, any clue let me know; also didn't find how to use in tales
    o95hrt2nj7mz.png

AvA reward, probably?
    Add me as a friend.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • va2yokf48rxg.png

39wt2su77ax6.png
    Add me as a friend.

• jzmjl4qweqou.png
    Add me as a friend.