Suggestion about the Store.

Hi there, On the Store's second tab, you display a deal and 4 items. Would it be possible for the Store caretaker to choose and display 4 items that are NOT potentially offered randomly in the Gear tab? Could they be items that are not available except in deals such as we get "3 random items out of 18"? I personally have been looking for a "The Warrior's Son" companion for a few months now.

Comments

• I'd like to see gear separated into weapons and armor. Same for your inventory.

I wish the same!
    225 permanent talent points:
    Stark: 34 Lannister: 26 Greyjoy: 26 Baratheon: 26 Targaryen: 26 Martell: 26 Tyrell: 34 Tully: 26 / Arryn: 0 Battle: 1

42 Dragons: Colossal: 31 - Mature: 5 - Adolescent: 3 - Young: 2 - Baby: 1 - Live Eggs: 0 - Dormant Eggs: 0

Alliance:
    Ghosts of Wynterfell - Send me an in game Friend Request: Ingolf Lannister
  • I'd like to see gear separated into weapons and armor. Same for your inventory.

I wish the same!

Add me as well. And when equipping gear and companions, could we have the filters we already have for storage?
    I may or may not be related to Skynet and/or any other rogue AI
  • edited November 2017
    SEAL OFFERINGS IN THE SHOP

Would you PLEASE offer all the seals available in-game in the shop as individual purchases, and unlimited? I DO appreciate the seal and other deals offered but, if I choose to pay more for ANY items individually, I should be able to do that without waiting. This has been a huge annoyance to me for a while now. Are you not in this to make money??? WHY should you care whether or not I pay full price for an item, if I need it right away? It is extremely annoying to wait days for a seal that I need to pop up. I should be able to go to the shop and just buy it with no problems. I can tell you, I'd be a lot more likely to purchase gold to buy a seal that I need on the spot, rather than having to wait for it to show up. Specific seal set: SEALS of the BRAVE pack (I think) - I want to be able to buy those individually at any time without a wait - Orys, Lord Mormont, Aegon, Targ Kingsguard, R'Hllor (speed) & attack/defense seals.

Also, I have been changing my primary sword on my account(s) from Ancient Valyrian Steel Greatsword to Heartsbane - for the added % and points. I had to wait nearly a week for Heartsbane to show up, and THEN had to wait longer for new peerless seals I wanted to show up - so aggravating! Once I make up my mind to make a change like that, I don't like waiting for the gear and seals to do it. I just want to get-'er-done and be finished with it.

I'm not in my account(s) 24/7 so, I try to be as productive as I can for the time I have to be in them. Even if I was in my account(s) 24/7, it is still aggravating to have to stop and keep checking the shop to see if what I want is there. If you have to expand the shop again, then so be it.
    "Zaldrīzes dohaeriros iksos daor." - High Valyrian
    "A dragon is not a slave."
  • ONCE AGAIN ... I have been waiting DAYS for an Aegon seal, and getting everything but in my shop. PLEASE make those a normal offering, and unlimited. I'd like to buy and use at least a couple more before AvA starts again, but it's not looking good ... :'(
    "Zaldrīzes dohaeriros iksos daor." - High Valyrian
    "A dragon is not a slave."
  • Yeah im even willing to pay real cash for another The Dragon King Offer to get some Aegon Seals in an instant but im checking since almost 2months now daily without that Offer showing up. I would rather pay them 10 bucks then waiting for those Seals to show up in the Shop rarely. Unlimited stock in the Shop would also fix that. But i dont know if thats what they intended as they do those Seal Packs regulary.
  • NNNN ✭✭✭
    I assume it is on the way since they just did the Orys seals
  • Would it be possible to convert large sums of silver into gold coins? That would be an incentive!
  • I have been waiting for Brienne's Harrenhall dress for quite some time too. It would be nice to see more peerless items cycle through the shop rather than the same ones over and over.
  • RobaiRobai ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    I'd like to see gear separated into weapons and armor. Same for your inventory.

^This is the top priority!^

In Shop I'd like a tab for random items that are used in crafting or AvA camps. Since those are the ones I buy daily. Also buy all would be awesome.
    Or give us a tab for White/Green items only (I buy all of them daily since in Shop those are the only ones can might be used in crafting or AvA, and when you buy the new ones might appear in Shop). And also "buy all" would be great.

And please remove Shop from Inventory. If I want to buy something I'll go to Shop for that, I don't need to waste gold accidentally in inventory when misclick, not to mention that we have big enough inventory clutter already (the shop items makes things much harder to find the item to equip).
  • NNNN ✭✭✭
    Yep that reminder that we can buy such items for gold is ridiculous, I wonder if anyone has ever actually gone to equip something only to notice they can get an item that’s always been in the shop and actually buy it.
  • DutcherDutcher ✭✭✭
    Citadel Seal deal with the character XP items please (pot, old bear, arya steed). I believe this was only offered once so far. Asking for a friend who missed it :#
    Arya Serious? If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much!
  • Moreese wrote: »
    I'd like to see gear separated into weapons and armor. Same for your inventory.

I wish the same!

Add me as well. And when equipping gear and companions, could we have the filters we already have for storage?

I also agree with this comment.
  • Why do you advertise a Black Gem Pack "Gain six peerless or flawless black gems" When they are all peerless with not a single flawless??????? I think it's a ripoff
  • Dutcher wrote: »
    Citadel Seal deal with the character XP items please (pot, old bear, arya steed). I believe this was only offered once so far. Asking for a friend who missed it :#

The offer is available again. 2 hours left.
    Add me as a friend.

My player ID: 159443
  • DutcherDutcher ✭✭✭
    Thanks yep. Got it last time, it's been great but now just waiting for a seals only deal or for the seals to be added to the shop rotation.
  • WTB Euron's Axe...
  • Can you sell Harnessed Dragon Fire, Dracarys, and high-level crafting items in shop for gold seeing as the game is ending and some of us would like to finish our dragons and Targaryen items. Thanks.
  • Dutcher wrote: »
    Thanks yep. Got it last time, it's been great but now just waiting for a seals only deal or for the seals to be added to the shop rotation.

Deal is available again:

n2pxa2b27hll.png

Of course, it won't be much of use, unless the game continues as "Kingdom Ascent".
    Add me as a friend.

My player ID: 159443
  • Thank you but yeah, not sure I know anyone who is still buying anything lol.
  • It would be great if we could still buy things from the store even though there is no store or game ;)