A farewell and some numbers.

cuuvgae6lmgp.png

After years of battle, politicking, scheming, and conquering, your epic journey through Westeros has come to an end. To commemorate those efforts, our industrious Data Maester has painstakingly compiled some key measures of your activities over the lifetime of GAME OF THRONES ASCENT: https://www.disruptorbeam.com/blog/2018/12/3/gota-by-the-numbers

Thank you to all of our players for making this adventure one to remember.
We could not have done it without you. We are honored, and humbled, by the loyalty and passion you have shown to the game.

Comments

• Hello is there a way now that the game is down if we misplaced our ID that we can retrieve it?
  • Did you have a disruptor beam account? You should be able to locate the DB ID if you got to your account profile
  • I thought I did but apparently when I first signed up for gota it was through Facebook not disrupterbeam it’s self this account while I used Facebook to establish it I’m not sure it’s the same
  • ShanShan admin
    Lunastorm wrote: »
    I thought I did but apparently when I first signed up for gota it was through Facebook not disrupterbeam it’s self this account while I used Facebook to establish it I’m not sure it’s the same

You should be able to log in on our website with FB connect.
  • Shan wrote: »
    Lunastorm wrote: »
    I thought I did but apparently when I first signed up for gota it was through Facebook not disrupterbeam it’s self this account while I used Facebook to establish it I’m not sure it’s the same

You should be able to log in on our website with FB connect.

Yes, it works in my case just fine. Always has.
    Add me as a friend.

My player ID: 159443