Ideal level to stop power leveling

I just started p'ling a day ago and was curious what was the perfect level to stop leveling. I was aiming for level 750-1000. I am doing it with my own bq's, will that even be enough to level that high?

Wordy responses are welcomed. B)
Stark 3 Lannister 3 Greyjoy 5 Baratheon 2 Targaryen 2 Martell 6 Tyrell 1 Tully 2 Arryn?!0

Comments

• I just started p'ling a day ago and was curious what was the perfect level to stop leveling. I was aiming for level 750-1000. I am doing it with my own bq's, will that even be enough to level that high?

Wordy responses are welcomed. B)

The perfect level would be 5000 to get max GP of 243, maybe that's too much for you then consider level 2600 to get max CP of 525. Your own BQs are not enough to level up, play all BQs of others and all ACs of your alliance. Each hit counts.
    225 permanent talent points:
    Stark: 34 Lannister: 26 Greyjoy: 26 Baratheon: 26 Targaryen: 26 Martell: 26 Tyrell: 34 Tully: 26 / Arryn: 0 Battle: 1
    19 Dragons: Colossal: 12 - Mature: 7 - Adolescent: 0 - Young: 0 - Baby: 0 - Dragon Eggs: 0 - Dormant Eggs: 13
    Alliance:
    Ghosts of Wynterfell - Send me an in game Friend Request: Ingolf Lannister
  • Thanks Ingolf, I am definitely try and go for 5000. :)
    Stark 3 Lannister 3 Greyjoy 5 Baratheon 2 Targaryen 2 Martell 6 Tyrell 1 Tully 2 Arryn?!0
  • LOL PLing is very tedious! You will want to stop no sooner than 1270 which is the level required to max out your adventure party. I would recommend joining a FB group for slow kill. When I stopped PLing with the group, I continued on for awhile just hitting my own BQs but you will need the support and entertainment of being with others unless you have an active alliance chat. When you stop PLing, you can expect to get about 200 levels just from the building upgrades.
  • edited October 2017
    I never really considered a group to be honest because I dont go on Fb that much, but I guess I can just accept the bq's in Fb and play them on Db. Thanks a lot Lizzie.
  • edited October 2017
    imo, the jump to between max cp (level 2600) and max gp (level 4981) is too great for 60 extra gp (double levels, half gp earned). The number of levels you will gain at the end of you PL run with building upgrades will depend on which level you actually stop at; since the curve is exponential, the higher the level, the more xp needed to gain one level. I have an alliance mate that stopped at 2600ish and did not gain 200 levels with her building upgrades.
  • imo, the jump to between max cp (level 2600) and max gp (level 4981) is too great for 60 extra gp (double levels, half gp earned). The number of levels you will gain at the end of you PL run with building upgrades will depend on which level you actually stop at; since the curve is exponential, the higher the level, the more xp needed to gain one level. I have an alliance mate that stopped at 2600ish and did not gain 200 levels with her building upgrades.

Thanks Happy Maman I will take the gap into consideration. I am going to aim for level 2600 and see where I can go from their.
  • NNNN ✭✭✭
    since the curve is exponential, the higher the level, the more xp needed to gain one level. I have an alliance mate that stopped at 2600ish and did not gain 200 levels with her building upgrades.

I believe iirc, it use to be that you gain the same amount of exp, but then people started to power level and others started to complain....so they then 1st reduced the exp gained from bq, then they apparently tweak the level formula to be exponential.

• NN wrote: »
    since the curve is exponential, the higher the level, the more xp needed to gain one level. I have an alliance mate that stopped at 2600ish and did not gain 200 levels with her building upgrades.

I believe iirc, it use to be that you gain the same amount of exp, but then people started to power level and others started to complain....so they then 1st reduced the exp gained from bq, then they apparently tweak the level formula to be exponential.

Great! that would make achieving level 5000 a little easier.
  • Dragon of the sun is looking for members to join their group.
  • If you just started playing the game, you should consider whether you want to do any reincarnating first, before you devote all that time and energy to leveling up. If you haven't reincarnated yet, if only to unlock all the fealty buildings, then you should consider doing that first, or you will likely regret it later, should you ever want to craft any of the better equipment or hatch/raise a dragon.
    Stark: 30 Lannister: 6 Greyjoy: 14 Baratheon: 22 Targaryen: 15 Martell: 22 Tyrell: 30 Tully: 14
    Adventure Party: 7 Actions: 10
  • Jaehaerys wrote: »
    If you just started playing the game, you should consider whether you want to do any reincarnating first, before you devote all that time and energy to leveling up. If you haven't reincarnated yet, if only to unlock all the fealty buildings, then you should consider doing that first, or you will likely regret it later, should you ever want to craft any of the better equipment or hatch/raise a dragon.

Thanks for your input Jaehaerys. I have unlocked all the fealty buildings.
  • I can say I am definitely stopping at full AP. Power leveling is very tedious, I am getting the hang of it thought and should reach my goal in about two months.
  • Good call. I personally consider any CP above max AP to be worthless, nobody is going to send a few hundred SS out one at a time. At the same time, gaining GP becomes a pain because you not only have to deal with increasing amounts of XP for each level, but also more and more extra levels are required to gain the next GP
    I may or may not be related to Skynet and/or any other rogue AI
  • Moreese wrote: »
    Good call. I personally consider any CP above max AP to be worthless, nobody is going to send a few hundred SS out one at a time.
    I don't agree with you. The additional CPs are needed to send waves of PtP (like barter or whatever you wish) without missing max AP for training your SS.
    225 permanent talent points:
    Stark: 34 Lannister: 26 Greyjoy: 26 Baratheon: 26 Targaryen: 26 Martell: 26 Tyrell: 34 Tully: 26 / Arryn: 0 Battle: 1
    19 Dragons: Colossal: 12 - Mature: 7 - Adolescent: 0 - Young: 0 - Baby: 0 - Dragon Eggs: 0 - Dormant Eggs: 13
    Alliance:
    Ghosts of Wynterfell - Send me an in game Friend Request: Ingolf Lannister
  • You don't really need a lot of CP for that as we do not have a PTP party. Since the only way to send them out is 1 by 1, how many are you going to send on a wave? That's probably 5-10, maybe 15 max. Add 1 CP for a defender and that's about it.

Of course, in order to make this game playable and still use those CP, we really need an increase in AP size or the addition of a PTP party, or both.
    I may or may not be related to Skynet and/or any other rogue AI
  • NNNN ✭✭✭
    5-10 on a wave????? really? I've sent 50-150 on a wave multiple times.

• I have rethunk this whole mess of crazy talk. I watched the leader of an Alliance tell guy who had PL'ed to 477 in ONE week, to go RI. The kid was having fun at 477. That was truly selfish, and so is telling someone to "go for 5000." If I can't RI before I hit lvl 100 then I'm not trying very hard. I have HEARD of RI'ing in 2 days if you have 150 bread and 100 bacon but guess what...$$$ $$$ $$$ everyday. TBH.. It takes most of us 400 PtP wins and 400 Adventures and 2 AvA's and a Tales or two to get ready for one RI. Go study the 2017 GoTA calendar and look at all the fun you would be missing while you went for 5000--- which would take a year. I have only heard of one person, who RI'ed 170 times out of an estimated 300 possibilities, and to tell they truth, it may have been all bogus talk. TIME... this game wants it all, and we don't have enough to even eat or sleep if we try and satisfy other GoTA players. The point is to enjoy the whole game, and not burn out. PL'ing gets tougher after level 105, sooooo guess where the perfect level to stop PL'ing is? Then go do your Quests, and RI right after an AvA. Go for 5000 levels? 243 GP means you need about 1000 SS per AvA. Just cleaning that up once, is enough to make most people want to divorce GoT, both the game and the final episodes to come. And don't forget the plans GOT has for the Prequels after the series is done. Ya want to still be playing in two or three years. Its been a great ride so far, and this game will change a ton.
  • I have rethunk this whole mess of crazy talk. I watched the leader of an Alliance tell guy who had PL'ed to 477 in ONE week, to go RI. The kid was having fun at 477. That was truly selfish, and so is telling someone to "go for 5000." If I can't RI before I hit lvl 100 then I'm not trying very hard. I have HEARD of RI'ing in 2 days if you have 150 bread and 100 bacon but guess what...$$$ $$$ $$$ everyday. TBH.. It takes most of us 400 PtP wins and 400 Adventures and 2 AvA's and a Tales or two to get ready for one RI. Go study the 2017 GoTA calendar and look at all the fun you would be missing while you went for 5000--- which would take a year. I have only heard of one person, who RI'ed 170 times out of an estimated 300 possibilities, and to tell they truth, it may have been all bogus talk. TIME... this game wants it all, and we don't have enough to even eat or sleep if we try and satisfy other GoTA players. The point is to enjoy the whole game, and not burn out. PL'ing gets tougher after level 105, sooooo guess where the perfect level to stop PL'ing is? Then go do your Quests, and RI right after an AvA. Go for 5000 levels? 243 GP means you need about 1000 SS per AvA. Just cleaning that up once, is enough to make most people want to divorce GoT, both the game and the final episodes to come. And don't forget the plans GOT has for the Prequels after the series is done. Ya want to still be playing in two or three years. Its been a great ride so far, and this game will change a ton.

I must say I agree with you, level 5000 does take a lot of time and you do miss a lot if you take it on. One of the things you miss is the ability to craft which I really do find fun...that said that's why I decided to stop at full AP, I would have the maximum ability to collect as much as possible craft whatever I want.

At the end of the day this game is suppose to be fun.....doing the same thing for months on end is not fun in my opinion. That being said there are people who find PL fun (i don't know why), and try to best each other with levels.
  • There are ways to level up very fast without going all out and power leveling. I hit all BQs and ACs, send out barters and while I only gained 318 in my initial two years since I have begun to level u faster I have gained over 500 levels since May 6 and now sit at level 828. Little over half a year and while it isn't as fast as traditional power leveling I get to play simultaneously and still enjoy the game. I receive up to 50 BQs a day and always have ACs running in my alliance.
  • There are ways to level up very fast without going all out and power leveling. I hit all BQs and ACs, send out barters and while I only gained 318 in my initial two years since I have begun to level u faster I have gained over 500 levels since May 6 and now sit at level 828. Little over half a year and while it isn't as fast as traditional power leveling I get to play simultaneously and still enjoy the game. I receive up to 50 BQs a day and always have ACs running in my alliance.

I recently started doing ptp barter attacks as well, that with my Power Leveling is getting to full AP a little quicker... PTP is something I will do after I get to my goal with Power Leveling, I dont want to quit after going through it thus far.
  • edited December 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Axell Brax Axell Brax ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Gim wrote: »
    I'm heading to RI after most gold unlock, seal/slot week and mature dragon ; RI is 3-10 days per so with ~270 RI points you're good for a long while still with relevel after that o_0;

I dont get why 250GP need 1000 SS in AVA, having 200SS so far, so assuming there is still some AvA hidden mechanic

Gim are you recommending to do 270 reincarnations? Good luck if you are..... It will take some time to achieve that and once you get all the speed ups you can cut RI down to two days if you have the time to spare!

As for 250GP & 1000 SS in AvA.. The larger your GP the more SS you can send = the more VP you can earn = The more personal rewards you can gain and you are helping your alliance gain a higher ranking which equals more alliance rewards (which you also receive). The more SS you have the easier it is to replace dead or wounded and continue to send out SS's more frequently.

And

James I will be joining the Power leveling crowd once I have finished my last 20 RI's and will be setting a goal to reach the highest levels possible to give me the max GP and CP ... Why? because the architects of the game have set those levels!

But I agree with Ingolf if you get impatient then definitely level 2600 to max out your Adventure Party and make crafting easier
    The perfect level would be 5000 to get max GP of 243, maybe that's too much for you then consider level 2600 to get max CP of 525. Your own BQs are not enough to level up, play all BQs of others and all ACs of your alliance. Each hit counts.

But most of all set your own goals and have fun achieving them :smile:
    Total reincarnations: 336
    42 Stark,42 Lannister, 42 Greyjoy, 42 Baratheon, 42 Targaryen,42 Martell, 42 Tyrell, 42 Tully
  • edited December 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited February 10
    There are ways to level up very fast without going all out and power leveling. I hit all BQs and ACs, send out barters and while I only gained 318 in my initial two years since I have begun to level u faster I have gained over 500 levels since May 6 and now sit at level 828. Little over half a year and while it isn't as fast as traditional power leveling I get to play simultaneously and still enjoy the game. I receive up to 50 BQs a day and always have ACs running in my alliance.

I recently started doing ptp barter attacks as well, that with my Power Leveling is getting to full AP a little quicker... PTP is something I will do after I get to my goal with Power Leveling, I dont want to quit after going through it thus far.

I have begun to incorporate barters as well, I have installed barter bombs in my alliance where everyone sends at least 50 bater actions to one chosen person a day, everyone gets more silver and xp. I should begin even more PtPs to work in concert with my ACs and SQs. I wish you well, I am almost at 1000.

• edited February 10
    I am also going to purchase some good XP seals and items.
  • As you can see, there are many different approaches to the game!

Are you in an alliance? There are tactics that boost your XP as well
  • Update: I actually quit power leveling a few weeks ago. I decided to stop at my first goal of 700 #dontjudgeme I just couldn't do it anymore.

I am really glad that so many of you are toughing it out. I thought I would regret it but I don't, so I guess it was a good decision for me. best of luck power levelers.

side note: finally got my live egg to evolve, its on its way to becoming a young dragon now. I couldn't have done it without power leveling.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • hello im intrested after 4 RI and soloplay for PLgroup but dont know how to???
    tried most gamestuff and now tired
  • HitokiriHitokiri ✭✭
    Henry wrote: »
    hello im intrested after 4 RI and soloplay for PLgroup but dont know how to???
    tried most gamestuff and now tired

Henry you can find a power level group on facebook if you do a bit of searching around. I suggest you think about getting all the houses permed before you start the power level journey though. It makes a big difference in stat points and crafting options for dragons and what not.