How many years have you devoted your gaming life to GOTA?

Ok, whilst I post this I know that others have been around longer, but I was stunned this morning. Firstly, Professor Stephan Hawkings passed away in Cambridge, such a loss, but on the plus side I also received a 4 year participation in GOTA award...so now I am "The Wise" of course this is obviously true and those in the ether at DB are only confirming that which I already know..LOL..so I shall celebrate today with a suitable scientific equation 299 792 458 m / s
We are rushing headlong into the abyss.......................the night is definitely long and most assuredly full of terrors!

Comments

• DutcherDutcher ✭✭✭
    = speed of light
    Also stunned, he was just on StarTalk last week. Huge loss!
    Arya Serious? If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much!
  • Cool! well done, yes I went to the extreme and loosely equated my length of time at DB with the speed of light...eek an anomalous equation and somewhat frivolous L . oh was he really? Its surprising just how far reaching his works and theories have entered our lives.
    We are rushing headlong into the abyss.......................the night is definitely long and most assuredly full of terrors!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • uv1ea3d3ekyc.jpeg

Just kidding! Just coming up to 2 years!
    Lady Sansa of House Blacktyde, First of her Name, Keeper of the Spreadsheets, Mistress of Spies, Mother of Dragons, Cats and Small Children, and Breaker of Plates.
  • AuralysAuralys ✭✭✭
    Over 5 years :3
    Grand Maester of Ancient Magic

Don't forget to hit Awesome if someone helped you in the forums.

Alliance Leader in Last Sentinels of the Godswood

Our GOTA Wiki Page: Last Sentinels of the Godswood

Looking for new members. We accept new players, RI'ers, AVA'ers, and social players, etc.

Send an in game Friend Request: Moriganna Stormborn

Reincarnations so far: 340
    Reincarnations to go: 0, I HAVE PERMED ALL 336 FEALTY TALENTS!

Tales:
    • #1 in Daughter of the North (July 13, 2018 - July 17, 2018)
    • #1 in The Dragon Queen (August 24, 2018-August 28, 2018)
    • #3 in Breaker of Chains (March 09, 2018 - March 13, 2018)
    Do you need help finding inactive players in your alliance? Want a spreadsheet of all of your alliance members? Send me a message here, or on facebook. I don't need to be a member/officer/leader of your alliance, I just need your ID# and a few days. Even if you have 5000+ members, I don't mind. I want to help. I can also help with your friends list!
  • AuralysAuralys ✭✭✭
    @yitamin See what I did there ;)
    Grand Maester of Ancient Magic

Don't forget to hit Awesome if someone helped you in the forums.

Alliance Leader in Last Sentinels of the Godswood

Our GOTA Wiki Page: Last Sentinels of the Godswood

Looking for new members. We accept new players, RI'ers, AVA'ers, and social players, etc.

Send an in game Friend Request: Moriganna Stormborn

Reincarnations so far: 340
    Reincarnations to go: 0, I HAVE PERMED ALL 336 FEALTY TALENTS!

Tales:
    • #1 in Daughter of the North (July 13, 2018 - July 17, 2018)
    • #1 in The Dragon Queen (August 24, 2018-August 28, 2018)
    • #3 in Breaker of Chains (March 09, 2018 - March 13, 2018)
    Do you need help finding inactive players in your alliance? Want a spreadsheet of all of your alliance members? Send me a message here, or on facebook. I don't need to be a member/officer/leader of your alliance, I just need your ID# and a few days. Even if you have 5000+ members, I don't mind. I want to help. I can also help with your friends list!
  • I'm coming up on 5 years
  • NNNN ✭✭✭
    Well yesterday marked 4 years since my account was created....play wise U’ve probably only logged in at max 2 years worth of days (730/731 days).
  • Just over 4 years
  • 4.5+ working towards 5 years.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • over 4 years and in the same alliance all 4+ years.