Tale 100% battle post

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Sybel Sybel ✭✭
    I think that 90k renown for bracket below 500 is too little. I finished at around 470 just once and I was a little bit below 120k and it was a battle-intrigue tale. 100% battle requires even more renown because more players have better battle gear. To achieve that, my stats were above 500 for each ss. But, I have never spent gold for a tale, so I don’t know how much this could boost you.
  • Gim,

Here are my last 4 finishes for reference:

Tyrion In Exile 109,854 Renown 389th place
    King in the North 103,920 517th
    Fist of the First Men 103,697 480th
    Three-Eyed Raven 150,103 384th
  • edited June 22
  • edited June 25
  • GuderianGuderian ✭✭
    FYI, in the last Azor Ahai Tale, I got 90.2k renown and finished 863rd. So yeah, as others pointed out, 90k won't get you anywhere close to top 500 in this one.
    It's probably the most competitive Tale out of all of them because of the popularity of battle gear, plus it's been around much longer than the other 100% specialized Tales.
  • NNNN ✭✭✭
    Even in the 1st couple runs of the breaker of chains tale you needed to be in the 110k+ or so to crack top 500.
  • edited June 26
  • I'm at 72k and 901st place with 4 hours left. I have two more runs left and hope to get my first Top 1000 finish without having to buy extra Vigor.
  • ZeppZepp ✭✭✭
    I beat my personal best this tale with 365,719, which should have had me in the top 50 at least, but this Tales I was 60. The last two tales have been hyper-competitive.
    Colossal Dragons: Apophis, Nanabozho
    Adolescent Dragons: Kutkh, Samartitxiki, Sun Wukong, Ti Malice, Veles, Wisakedjak
    Baby: Anansi, Azeban, Exu, Guidgen, Huehuecoyotl, Itomi, Juha, Lilith, Loki, Maui, Mendacius, Seokga, Susanoo, Wahn, Yun Harla
  • Zepp wrote: »
    I beat my personal best this tale with 365,719, which should have had me in the top 50 at least, but this Tales I was 60. The last two tales have been hyper-competitive.

Probably because many of the players who finish high up and are very active have received huge amounts of gold from multiple tales rewards, so are happy to reinvest it into the next tale...
  • edited June 28