Best craft items for value on market

GimGim ✭✭
Auroch is very good to put on market for value at 2800 each including bonuses. If there is any other item for such value to put on the market, you can post it here tyvm
Leader NM alliance [20 officers/150 members] - 272k Power - AVA 40th

5 dragons [1baby/1young/1ado] | 8 RI&Houses | Level 320[G.Crabb]/500 - SSs 90/80/85 |Power 600k - Prestige 17000k - 120k Reknown - 600k VP| 55% completion| 365 days+ | 43+ friends |

luck calc - timers - adventure rewards
tale pass rate - manual tales calc - SSs&items extractor and tales advisor
AvA action/vp board - AvA camps upgrades
Calendar
Befriend Gerald Crabb - id 13491120

Ed Sheeran GoT Cameo - Fb GoTa page

Comments

• TiamatTiamat ✭✭
    If you mean to sell the aurochs I must disagree. They're a key craft item for colossal dragon.

If you're reincarnation, on the other hand, it could be useful, although it consumes a fair ammount of time and pure water, another very good craft resource.

For silver farming you can always make your AP catch the low level rare itens in the Chapter One lvl 16 or 18, or, even better, Swindle high level players with low trade status. I can get about 8k silver per sucessfull swindle against some players. I can share you their id >:)
  • GimGim ✭✭
    Tiamat wrote: »
    If you mean to sell the aurochs I must disagree. They're a key craft item for colossal dragon.

If you're reincarnation, on the other hand, it could be useful, although it consumes a fair ammount of time and pure water, another very good craft resource.

For silver farming you can always make your AP catch the low level rare itens in the Chapter One lvl 16 or 18, or, even better, Swindle high level players with low trade status. I can get about 8k silver per sucessfull swindle against some players. I can share you their id >:)

Still not at colossal stage, thanks however; you can produce easy water with the Harbour building and auroch in falconry building
    If allowed by gm that can be handy given p2p is on.

Leader NM alliance [20 officers/150 members] - 272k Power - AVA 40th

5 dragons [1baby/1young/1ado] | 8 RI&Houses | Level 320[G.Crabb]/500 - SSs 90/80/85 |Power 600k - Prestige 17000k - 120k Reknown - 600k VP| 55% completion| 365 days+ | 43+ friends |

luck calc - timers - adventure rewards
    tale pass rate - manual tales calc - SSs&items extractor and tales advisor
    AvA action/vp board - AvA camps upgrades
    Calendar
    Befriend Gerald Crabb - id 13491120

Ed Sheeran GoT Cameo - Fb GoTa page
  • TiamatTiamat ✭✭
    Gim wrote: »
    Tiamat wrote: »

Still not at colossal stage, thanks however; you can produce easy water with the Harbour building and auroch in falconry building
    If allowed by gm that can be handy given p2p is on.

Yes, you can produce them but it consumes much more time than the adventures which, would give much more silver. Thinking in the long run, at the arbor you can craft the arbor gold and speed up your buildings after PLing (if you're into that).
  • SarevokSarevok ✭✭
    share swindle targets with me please Tiamat?
  • Tiamat wrote: »
    I can get about 8k silver per sucessfull swindle against some players.

Those are rookie numbers ;)

Try 13k+ silver :smiley:
    Add me as a friend.

My player ID: 159443
  • TiamatTiamat ✭✭
    @Lord Holyblade wow, never seen this. Swindling which level?
  • @Tiamat target lv 10412.

With the "Unseen Costs" talent unlocked and maxed out, of course.
    Add me as a friend.

• TiamatTiamat ✭✭
    @Lord Holyblade mother of god, never seen this lvl. I have the unseen costs maxed now you just need to give me his/her number >:)
  • @Tiamat If you're willing to share your targets, I'll gladly share mine ;) But let's take it either to PMs or in-game Ravens, so we won't clutter up this thread.
    Add me as a friend.

• TiamatTiamat ✭✭
    @Lord Holyblade check your wall