Best Items you have crafted

What are the best items that you've crafted yourself? It always gives me a buzz to check the stats of things that I have crafted, even more so when you see a rare craft comes back as legendary, or even peerless! here are some of mine.

[img][/img]j1clisp3f1mx.png
0xq85x5a177h.png
z0jqzdivctzj.png

Comments

• SarevokSarevok ✭✭
    These 2 as well
    hgopsg88a44v.png
    swz9d67gy4ib.png
  • 4x peerless hefty swords:

24041y2lfjzk.png
    Add me as a friend.

My player ID: 159443
  • ZeppZepp ✭✭✭
    etpae6j5f6v3.png

rynpa9u6za2m.png

3gm5db72bydl.png

4nd8et7akqzc.png

obsjiipiw616.png

Colossal Dragons: Apophis, Nanabozho
    Adolescent Dragons: Kutkh, Wisakedjak
    Young Dragons: Samartitxiki, Sun Wukong, Ti Malice, Veles
    Baby: Anansi, Azeban, Exu, Guidgen, Huehuecoyotl, Itomi, Lilith, Loki, Maui, Mendacius, Seokga, Susanoo, Wahn, Yun Harla
  • SarevokSarevok ✭✭
    Zepp wrote: »
    etpae6j5f6v3.png

Lol 2 gold for crystal sword rename? I like the noblemans coat of ravens you have there :)
    do like the poison barrel and the 10/10/50 noblemans coat, adding lanns seals? 10/10/86 +6int atk/def 9% faster int
  • ZeppZepp ✭✭✭
    The Crystal Sword wasn't renamed, I crafted it in the Great Hall. I have a Sansa Stark, Legendary Raven Seal of Warfare, and Seal of the Hand of the King on it.

That sounds like a good plan for the NCoR.
    With Anthrax I am currently going for Mance Rayder seals, but may change my mind and go for Tyene Sands, Red Viper, or Waif seals in the end... It is technically Dark Undetectable Poison of Shadows...
    Colossal Dragons: Apophis, Nanabozho
    Adolescent Dragons: Kutkh, Wisakedjak
    Young Dragons: Samartitxiki, Sun Wukong, Ti Malice, Veles
    Baby: Anansi, Azeban, Exu, Guidgen, Huehuecoyotl, Itomi, Lilith, Loki, Maui, Mendacius, Seokga, Susanoo, Wahn, Yun Harla
  • SarevokSarevok ✭✭
    really? so crafts from the great hall may yield higher base stats? as we all know crystal sword = 23/23/23 +3% more silver from adventures.
    Always makes me happy to see "of ravens" you know you have +10/10/10 all stats, or shining? is that the 18/18/18?
  • Hidden Undying One.

Good int companion if you have nothing else, using it in the Daughter Tale now.
    Add me as a friend.

My player ID: 159443