Home Make It So!

Trait Audit Thread (new)

15678911»

Comments

• Mirror Bones is missing Interrogator

Disco Season 3 episode 11 Terra Firma Part 2 spoiler:
    Killy needs Interrogator too
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Check out my ‘Characters’ thread on the holodeck!

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 87
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!

• Prime Lorca [10FH]Prime Lorca [10FH] ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this thread still being maintained? I just noticed the last edit on the main post was in 2019....

If you are still interested in currating the thread, then I recommend copying the first two posts here. Then I would start a new document on your device and paste the messages into that. Then comb through here for updates. (Optional) Set some standards and and maybe type those out too. Then come back here and start your own thread. Lead with an introduction, then standards if you set any. Then I would make the next three posts your list, then add one more post for future use. Last, request that Shan un-pin this thread and pin yours.

And one trait that I happened to notice:
    Va'harai Saru should get the Evolved trait.
    Forum recruiter for [10F], +FH+, and [10FA]
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Chat with us on Discord: https://discord.gg/hg8ZRyn
  • @Prime Lorca [10FH] I would be interested, but quite busy with life right now, perhaps we can revisit this subject at a later date? :lol:

Captain Level 87

@Prime Lorca [10FH] I would be interested, but quite busy with life right now, perhaps we can revisit this subject at a later date? :lol:

It's all voluntary. :) I'm sure you can re-visit later. If someone else takes over in the meantime, you can offer to lend a hand. If it were me, I'd love to have help.
  • @Prime Lorca [10FH] I would be interested, but quite busy with life right now, perhaps we can revisit this subject at a later date? :lol:

It's all voluntary. :) I'm sure you can re-visit later. If someone else takes over in the meantime, you can offer to lend a hand. If it were me, I'd love to have help.

Does that mean you are volunteering to help? :wink:

Captain Level 87

@Prime Lorca [10FH] I would be interested, but quite busy with life right now, perhaps we can revisit this subject at a later date? :lol:

Uh... let's just say that my passions lie elsewhere. :)

Uh... let's just say that my passions lie elsewhere. :)

Haha fair enough :smiley:

Captain Level 87

• Discovery was the centerpiece of the Klingon war. Definitely deserves the war veteran trait.
  • Lt. Commander Dexter Remmick has the Civilian trait. He should not and it should instead be replaced by the Starfleet trait. Not only does he have the rank, but he’s in a frickin’ uniform. Also, if you watch the episode this crew is based on you will see he’s definitely part of Starfleet. How the heck did they manage to screw this one up? This was a no brainer.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • BresusBresus ✭✭✭
    One crew trait that has always confused me is Marla McGivers with "tactician". In the episode she is just manipulated by Kahn and doesn't do anything remotely tactical.
  • Bresus wrote: »
    One crew trait that has always confused me is Marla McGivers with "tactician". In the episode she is just manipulated by Kahn and doesn't do anything remotely tactical.

I'm still wondering where her engineering came from.
  • Bresus wrote: »

I'm still wondering where her engineering came from.

It’s their way of making up her career as a historian :wink:

Captain Level 87

• Why is Emperor Georgiou not a Cultural Figure?
  • Governor Worf and Shinzon should have Politician.
  • Ishan Chaye Sisko should be Human. I know it was Sisko's consciousness inside a projected version of a Bajoran in a psychic link, but it's a Human consciousness in there, so it fits.
  • calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭
    With the new “Tribble” trait, shouldn’t these crew have the trait?

Barry Waddle
    Arne Darvin
    Tribble Herder Scotty

And to a lesser extent...

Edward Larkin
  • IneffybleIneffyble ✭✭✭
    With the new “Tribble” trait, shouldn’t these crew have the trait?

Captain Lucero
    Trader Odo