T minus 24 hours until Shan is back from Vacation.....

Right now is she thinking, "OK, nice break, probably need to clean a few things up on the board, but how bad could things have gotten, I was only away a few days...."
Task Force April now has openings! Lvl 130 Starbase! Task Force April is Looking for You!

Comments

• PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone want to chip in on sending her some flowers to ease the re-entry?
  • Chief Eud{DD}rickChief Eud{DD}rick ✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    i think a bottle of Scotch would be more appropriate, with a nice apology card..."Dear Shan: Sorry we set fire to your desk while you were gone."
    gdo8ssjsblep.jpg
    "Never teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig" Lazarus Long, Time Enough for Love, R.A. Heinlein
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think she'll even catch up on stuff she missed? She might just do a 'take it from here' kind of deal. Who knows if Riker will even bother filling her in, he might consider all that stuff as 'resolved'
  • Yateball wrote: »
    Think she'll even catch up on stuff she missed? She might just do a 'take it from here' kind of deal. Who knows if Riker will even bother filling her in, he might consider all that stuff as 'resolved'

I think all that stuff is going to keep popping up on the existing or new threads, so I imagine she will need to read and catch up
    Task Force April now has openings! Lvl 130 Starbase! Task Force April is Looking for You!
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    The day isn't over yet...
    (Ominous music as "to be continued" fades on to and off of the screen to black)
  • SunshineRikerSunshineRiker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moving this discussion to Holodeck. I'm also counting the minutes until Shan returns. <3
  • Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Yateball wrote: »

Deal with it.
  • I just hope she is not inundated by stupid requests to tie up her day and negate the relaxation from the holiday!
    "When the Future becomes the past, the present will become unlocked."