Home Fleet Central

Starport Needs You! (In The Meantime, Please Enjoy the Log Entries)

124»

Comments

• Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I started an alt a few weeks back (Zylo Zand) and a few minutes ago that account had a truly stupifying voyage dilemma!

wan6dsxt3xuh.jpg
  • Don't leave us in suspense, man. What did you pick!?!
    Forum recruiter for [10F], +FH+, and [STA]
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website: https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
    Chat with us on Discord: https://discord.gg/hg8ZRyn
    All I can confirm is treachery was assumed based on Maquis Torres' suggestion that we arrest the Maquis so we opted to forgo arresting the stowaway.
    Zero days since our last injury.

otf73k61rkhn.jpg

Apparently, despite the fact that "Injured" is in her name, this did not qualify as a preexisting condition.
    UPDATE:

It has been three days and "Injured" Torres is still injured. I am simply at a loss to explain this, I have dozens of alleged "doctors" on my vast crew and none of them seem to have the first clue in treating a simple knee injury!
    So my alt (Zylo Zand, if you see me in game, say hello!) has been working on leveling the Kal-if-fee Spock from the campaign this month, and as a result has a much greater appreciation for why the Vulcans chose to include the word "Infinite" twice when naming the IDIC, as one requires roughly two infinite supplies of IDICs to level up a Vulcan!
  • Bylo Band wrote: »
    So my alt (Zylo Zand, if you see me in game, say hello!) has been working on leveling the Kal-if-fee Spock from the campaign this month, and as a result has a much greater appreciation for why the Vulcans chose to include the word "Infinite" twice when naming the IDIC, as one requires roughly two infinite supplies of IDICs to level up a Vulcan!

This is also ironic, since the equipment requirements are anything but "Diverse!"
    Bylo Band wrote: »

This is also ironic, since the equipment requirements are anything but "Diverse!"

I am pleased you picked up what I was putting down :)
    About to hit a couple of big milestones this week.

l8ob1azwafxd.jpg
    uocl49ih76l3.jpg
    One down, one to go. You all knew I going to make Janeway #600!

bpwna1059pz3.jpg

eichvn9yeoh2.jpg

600 unique immortals!
    And here is the other one.

dadn91h1z8xo.jpg
  • Congrats Bylo
    So by sheer accident I stumbled onto a rethink on how to staff voyages. I've been running tests for several days and finetuning the formula to try and get it nailed down. I've been sharing my results with members of Starport.
    I've done a couple minor tweaks to my new voyage staffing formula, and I am pleased to report that version 3.0 has yet to fail to reach 10 hours, even during a Faction event AND with the Freighter ship trait!
    After sharing my new voyage staffing system within my own fleet, I have refined it a tad more and shared it with a small group of friends outside my fleet. I am very pleased to report that it has been, quite literally, "all good"! The results have exceeded my expectations by leaps and bounds!