Home Fleet Central

Starport Needs You! (In The Meantime, Please Enjoy the Log Entries)

124»

Comments

• Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I started an alt a few weeks back (Zylo Zand) and a few minutes ago that account had a truly stupifying voyage dilemma!

wan6dsxt3xuh.jpg
  • Don't leave us in suspense, man. What did you pick!?!
    Co-admiral and forum recruiter
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website: https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
    Chat with us on Discord: https://discord.gg/frPd24t
    All I can confirm is treachery was assumed based on Maquis Torres' suggestion that we arrest the Maquis so we opted to forgo arresting the stowaway.
    Zero days since our last injury.

otf73k61rkhn.jpg

Apparently, despite the fact that "Injured" is in her name, this did not qualify as a preexisting condition.
    UPDATE:

It has been three days and "Injured" Torres is still injured. I am simply at a loss to explain this, I have dozens of alleged "doctors" on my vast crew and none of them seem to have the first clue in treating a simple knee injury!
    So my alt (Zylo Zand, if you see me in game, say hello!) has been working on leveling the Kal-if-fee Spock from the campaign this month, and as a result has a much greater appreciation for why the Vulcans chose to include the word "Infinite" twice when naming the IDIC, as one requires roughly two infinite supplies of IDICs to level up a Vulcan!
  • Bylo Band wrote: »
    So my alt (Zylo Zand, if you see me in game, say hello!) has been working on leveling the Kal-if-fee Spock from the campaign this month, and as a result has a much greater appreciation for why the Vulcans chose to include the word "Infinite" twice when naming the IDIC, as one requires roughly two infinite supplies of IDICs to level up a Vulcan!

This is also ironic, since the equipment requirements are anything but "Diverse!"
    Bylo Band wrote: »

This is also ironic, since the equipment requirements are anything but "Diverse!"

I am pleased you picked up what I was putting down :)