Home Engineering Room

Ads Issues/concerns? Post here!

191011121315»

Comments

• ShanShan admin
    And yet the problem persists. just 30 seconds ago. I understand about not using CS names, no worries, the ticket number is there. 43seirubeing.jpg

Hi,

This is the wrong thread for this issue.
    This thread is for actual ads, from 3rd parties, available on some platforms only.

When you have an issue with a ticket you can contact me directly.

While the reply you've received could have been better, that does not excuse being rude to the person handling said ticket.

Lastly, for issues of this type, PS can only take note of it and ask for more details if they are available.

I understand this issue is frustrating, PS can not offer any help other than advising to restart the game when it happens.

• "This is the wrong thread for this issue.
    This thread is for actual ads, from 3rd parties, available on some platforms only."

Ok, sorry, to me an add is an add regardless who it's from.

"While the reply you've received could have been better, that does not excuse being rude to the person handling said ticket."

Maybe, but after 4 years of playing and getting treated like I'm new to the game when my player history is at the the fingertips of the person treating me like an idiot how exactly should I respond? After all, I'm not getting paid to be polite, he is.

"I understand this issue is frustrating, PS can not offer any help other than advising to restart the game when it happens."

Is restarting the game the solution to every problem ESPECIALLY when bugs happen after a major coding adjustment / update has been done? I would think that you people would want to know if and when something is wrong with the coding when changes are made. BTW, I don't have the game up 24/7, USUALLY the game was just started within an hour of this bug when I log in to do my dailies. Is the whole point of playing the game to have fun? Or restart the game all day because someone in tech support doesn't want to help find out what the problem is?

P.S. I'm sorry if I seem or have been rude, I'm very direct and most problems are solved easily by coming to the forums. The laziness of this particular TS person made me feel as if I was being brushed off without any sort of consideration for the time I have spent on the game or my experience in the game.
  • Clyde *WhiF*Clyde *WhiF* ✭✭
    edited March 25
    "Call it a preventive measure. When you open the game, rapidly click through all the ridiculous special offers once each before doing anything else. If the game knows you saw it once after each time it opens, it leaves you alone."

Actually, no. The ONLY way is to shut the game down and watch the clock to time my dailies. (which has costed me a few times to miss my dailies) IF I leave the game up it will do it each and every time I do my shuttles (only the 1st one I click on) and even after about a half hour from logging in if I click on anything else it does it. This was this last nite b4 shutting down for the nite. IF I want to complete my dailies I have to deal with it, if I don't want to deal with it I run the risk of missing shuttles (which hurts my fleet) and or voyages. I'm losing interest in this game because of the REALLY bad developer and tech support skills, and they wonder why some working people refuse to spend money on a game that they can't get to run right.
    evukollf4y6x.jpg

• But hey, I guess they just like NOT making money
  • ShanShan admin
    "Call it a preventive measure. When you open the game, rapidly click through all the ridiculous special offers once each before doing anything else. If the game knows you saw it once after each time it opens, it leaves you alone."

Actually, no. The ONLY way is to shut the game down and watch the clock to time my dailies. (which has costed me a few times to miss my dailies) IF I leave the game up it will do it each and every time I do my shuttles (only the 1st one I click on) and even after about a half hour from logging in if I click on anything else it does it. This was this last nite b4 shutting down for the nite. IF I want to complete my dailies I have to deal with it, if I don't want to deal with it I run the risk of missing shuttles (which hurts my fleet) and or voyages. I'm losing interest in this game because of the REALLY bad developer and tech support skills, and they wonder why some working people refuse to spend money on a game that they can't get to run right.
    evukollf4y6x.jpg

I am sorry you are experiencing this often and I understand the frustration that it causes.
    This is not something PS has any power on, neither have I.
    The details you've provided will hopefully help track this issue down, but there is no time estimate for a fix.
  • And still.bd1uxlnoylrv.jpg
  • Lithgo FinniLithgo Finni ✭✭
    edited March 27
    I'm writing to complain about the content in one of the current 'State of Survival' game ads.
    This one opens with a depiction of unwanted sexual contact (which would constitute harassment and assault).

You can find a video of the ad here (first 30 seconds only). Just remove the two spaces. I don't want to further advertise it by including the correct link and have it auto embed.
    https://www.you tube.c om/watch?v=Y71KEgGHAb0

It's not appropriate anywhere and in an environment where impressionable young people could be seeing this and thinking its an acceptable way to behave it carries additional harm. I'd rather just not watch any ads if ads like this are going to be included.

There has to be a decency threshold somewhere.

I'm aware Timelines developers dont pick the ads, but I can't see how else to complain about the content of it than to post here. I assume you share my concern and will take steps to see it excluded.
  • Now I can't even participate in the event without them forcing me to see NEXT weeks event and trying to sell me a package...........te30ljo5237c.jpg
    edited April 7
    Twice before noon, bet I can get 2 more before the wife comes home. This is Comment moderated. ~Shan how it gets ignored and not fixed.fybwshmggfhi.jpg
    tgs29t3wa56y.jpg
  • ShanShan admin
    Twice before noon, bet I can get 2 more before the wife comes home. This is Comment moderated. ~Shan how it gets ignored and not fixed.fybwshmggfhi.jpg
    tgs29t3wa56y.jpg

Repeatedly posting about it won't make it be resolved sooner, please refer to our community guidelines when using these forums. Thank you.
    edited April 8
    Shan wrote: »
    tgs29t3wa56y.jpg

Repeatedly posting about it won't make it be resolved sooner, please refer to our community guidelines when using these forums. Thank you.

Of course you are correct. BUT, I like to continuously remind them of just how much money they are losing and exactly why they are losing it. I am a gamer who does spend money on games. BUT I refuse to spend a single dime on a game where they care more about creating more ways of disrupting game play trying to force us to see their "daily specials" 5 Xs a day than they do about an enjoyable gaming platform. See, they're stealing money from their own wallets and starting campfires with it and repeatedly posting about it in forums is a public reminder of why gaming companies like them are NOT making any more money, Comment moderated. ~Shan