Have forum polls become repetitive?

Have forum polls become repetitive? 38 votes

Yes.
18%
RocpileHaBlackJim SteeleHungry Dog DDMPaladin 27WWIII Flying Ace RimmerAcer 7 votes
No.
23%
CloneIrial(CSF) Jesus Is Lord [••••]Odo Marmarosa Capt. Pete Owen{ACE} Pasty[10F] Prime LorcaProontRen~ 9 votes
What do you mean "become"?
23%
Sabine of Athens[QH] He-Who-MeowsLilac Erosion FutureImperfectaSunshineRikerNavarch JoeSage2SemiGreatScott [DF]Adi 9 votes
Four thousand throats may be cut in one night by a running man.
34%
Kaitee[QH] OxmyxJim RaynorFletcher ChristianPaund SkummPallidynecmdrworfguest_757423444811776[10F] Belle'Anna RogueAngylDirk GundersonByloBandCaptain Kathryn Janeway 13 votes

Comments

• Four thousand throats may be cut in one night by a running man.
    Australia's tectonic plate abuts the Pacific Plate to the North, an area of often extreme tectonic activity, and the Antarctic Plate to the South, which will likely have a large rebound from melting ice and shift upwards more quickly than other plates, which will suffer significant water pressure from sea level rises. Traditionally a very stable area as far as earthquakes and volcanoes go, these significant changes may have a larger impact in Australia than anyone has bothered to examine. As this pertains to running men and slashing throats, I'll leave that to your imagination.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can the Running Man still get through all four thousand if he stops to deliver a classic Arnie one-liner after each one?
  • ByloBandByloBand ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bet we could get that number up to 8 or 9 thousand if we use a world-class marathoner, use an obsidian blade, and make the attempt December 21 in the northern hemisphere or June 21 in the southern hemisphere.
    Rather than take up real estate on The Bridge with my random game thoughts, I've started doing log entries in the Starport recruitment thread in Fleet Central.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    My night has just been improved.

Thank you.
  • My night has just been improved.

Thank you.

Haha, me too, well except its morning here.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/