Monday Deal Changed On Me

Around 11 EST, I had an offer for $25 for 1500 dil and 15 packs. Was considering it. After the event ended, it vanished.

I got the double up offer for Layna and I see a $25 max your crew (5 4* cit and 500 dil).

Did anyone else have this happen? Is there a max number of offers and it got pushed out by the other two?
"If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."

Comments

  • NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks! I saw the BF/CM thread and had just seen the part where they got the Cit offer, not that it had replaced other offers.
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    If you buy the cites the old offer comes back.
  • NivenFres wrote: »
    Around 11 EST, I had an offer for $25 for 1500 dil and 15 packs. Was considering it. After the event ended, it vanished.

    I got the double up offer for Layna and I see a $25 max your crew (5 4* cit and 500 dil).

    Did anyone else have this happen? Is there a max number of offers and it got pushed out by the other two?

    Yes I lost my offer too :-( 2100 dilithium for £22.99 which I was working out if it was good value for VIP14 then the offer swapped for the 5x 4* Citation & 500 dilithium for £22.99
  • No Black Friday offer
    No Cyber Monday offer
    Then 2 offers appear within an hour of each other but you have to pay the 2nd offer yo get the 1st offer to reappear!!!!
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    CB4_V'ger wrote: »
    No Black Friday offer
    No Cyber Monday offer
    Then 2 offers appear within an hour of each other but you have to pay the 2nd offer yo get the 1st offer to reappear!!!!

    And they're still both bad offers anyway... they just layered a worse offer on top of a mediocre offer
  • Paladin 27 wrote: »
    If you buy the cites the old offer comes back.

    I never saw what the 'original' offer was for me so no brainer for me. Or did everyone get this $25 for 1500 dil and 15 packs??
  • Ya. First i had a dilithium overload, then it suddenly changed to citations, max your crew offer. Sounds like a bunch of random differences of all types of offers.
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just have the citation offer and no others after restart....would I have needed to log in earlier to see the normal monday offer?

    Sigh...it probably would have been Starry Skies anyway
  • [KM] WOLF 359[KM] WOLF 359 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Ok, so if it's a random offer, there's no way I'm buying max your crew just to see it.
  • Mine was starry skies or grow your fleet or something like that. Not buy the SR citations, I'd rather save my $25 for the next mega and then cite one of my top voyage legendaries instead.
  • That dilithium deal... Is my math wrong, or is that really bad? You can get 1,900 Dil for $20 or 2,100 Dil for $25. The ratio looks better on the regular $20 offer that is always available.
Sign In or Register to comment.