Durango Troi offer

edited November 2018 in The Bridge
9h6l2nqe3ltl.jpg

Wow ! This is a great offer.

The 2nd best base SEC even at 1/5* and for the bargain price of £ 8.99 in the UK, although I recommend buying through Facebook which is cheaper because it doesn't have an app store mark up.

Highly recommended.

Now if only I hadn't recently spent citations immortalizing my copy.

Grrr

Comments

• Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've wanted Durango Troi forever and she has never appeared in a begold for me.

I immediately bought this.
  • Yeah, I bought it.... it was a good deal IMHO..
  • Got this offer a week after FF her with a hoard of honor... Great offer, regardless. She's one of the older crew (March 2017) whose stats are still top-notch.
    [GoT] Drunk Shimoda
    GoT Chief Communications Officer
  • Great card at reasonable price. Easy buy for me. More like this please.
  • 5000 Quatloos5000 Quatloos ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was a week away from her FF ... just in time!

This is a great $9.99 offer. All is forgiven for saddling Mirror Sulu with dead weight today. More please!!!!
    Accepted. Mark them, Galt.
  • {ACE} Pasty{ACE} Pasty ✭✭✭✭
    I’d have bought this on Friday or Monday. The cash I was holding back for a sale item like this has since been spent elsewhere (not on STT).
  • Great offer, for a great crew. 2nd highest SEC base crew with 1349.

Regardless i have her twice 5/5 already, i bought the offer. Wanted to buy 1250 chrons anyway last event, but no chron offer, so this is a nice plus. :D
    Member of [BAD] - BORG ASSIMILATION DRONES - ZOM[BAD] SQUAD
    We are RECRUITING: All kind of active players, no matter if newbie, veteran, spender or non spender.
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭
    Also used Citations to FF her some months back. But since the rerun of her event is not that far away , her SEC base is great and she is regular event character I also bought the offer. One of the cards where I would not mind a second FF copy in time...
  • PolPol ✭✭✭
    Instabuy
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bought without a second thought. Well played, DB.
  • I already had her 1/5 so at $10 I definitely bought this
  • Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭
    Good card but not the kind of skill set I need sadly. Will think about it.
  • I bought it as well. Increased my star level to 4.
    Played Since: 2016-02-11
    Fleet: [Colonial Fleet Ohio] First Fleet
    Level: 90
    Crew: 491/515
    Immortalized: 206/714
  • ByloBandByloBand ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saw this offer pop up when I woke up groggy an hour ago. Wanted it, but checked here first. Glad to see my instincts were correct! Purchased with glee!
    Rather than take up real estate on The Bridge with my random game thoughts, I've started doing log entries in the Starport recruitment thread in Fleet Central.
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had her 4/5. Thought about just waiting for a rerun where I could get the 5th star free, but went ahead and grabbed her and now have a new #1 SEC base...

ogt9yg0d0ey1.png

If she rolls around as a rerun threshold I'll just start a 2nd copy.
  • Now 2/5! Do I blow $25 on the DYC??? Decisions decisions.....

Was planning on waiting for the mega to come out to DYC on it and save the honor for voyage crew.
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd give this one serious thought if I didn't already have her at 4/5. With an immortal Cmdr Kira (because I wanted to) and Mirror Picard (because DB wanted to) I'm just one 5/5 away from the possibility, however low the odds may be, of getting an unusable legendary behold, and that's a disappointment I can do without, so 4/5 is my self-imposed ceiling.
  • Bought this one too, very happy to finally have Durango Troi.
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    A good card for a decent price. If I didn’t have her at 5/5 I would have taken the bait. The fact that she’s needed for one of the collections should boost her appeal
  • I didn't buy it. $10 is too much.

just kidding, I bought it
  • edited November 2018
    From 2/5 to 3/5 this offer made sense for me to pull the trigger.
  • Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tempting. Have her 1/5. But the timing's wrong and the CS is crap. Guess it's a pass after all.
  • I've wanted Durango Troi forever and she has never appeared in a begold for me.

I immediately bought this.

Same here, and she is the last card I need on that collection!
    "Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that
    makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic."
  • Drone_oneDrone_one ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Well done DB!!
    This offer made me fall off my 3 month f2p wagon.
  • {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭
    Normally I would've jumped on this. I've wanted Durango Troi for a while and still don't have her. But I'm still salty about the Pinafore Data compensation lottery, and I haven't spent a penny on the game since then.
  • 9h6l2nqe3ltl.jpg

Wow ! This is a great offer.
    Highly recommended.
    Now if only I hadn't recently spent citations immortalizing my copy.
    Grrr
    Great card at reasonable price. Easy buy for me. More like this please.
    Bought without a second thought. Well played, DB.

Excellent offer, yes more like this please. Added my 5* to lvl 100, immortal, plus collection bonus. Took no thought at all. Thank you db for a nice reasonable offer.
  • Ask my fleet if it was worth it and they said yes. I never got a behold with her so double worth it. 24.99 hell no 9.99 yes please.
  • I couldn't resist that officer considering Durango Troi never came up in a behold. Definitely worth it for me as well.
  • GAWAGAWA ✭✭✭
    This is the first offer in ages I was tempted with but I'll pass. I dont need another 1/5 and my Rura Kirk has similar base security.