Home The Bridge

"Klytus, I'm booooooored".......

124»

Comments

• ProontProont ✭✭✭✭
    OH MY DOG!!!

I'm not bored now, Kkytus.......

Had 2800+ Merits, so figured I'd do a Merit Pull, since would leave over 2000.

First Drop was a one 🌟. I immediately thought "Oh, goody. 75 Honour." That lasted about two seconds or so. Guess who was in the second Slot?!?!?

THE SLAYER OF SORNA PRIME

THE WITCH OF WURNA MINOR

I finally got Killy!!!!!!!

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Captain_Killy

Grats! She's one of the 5*s I really want. I'm a bit jealous right now.
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread just reminded me I hadn't done any merit pulls in a while, so I burned off about 8000 excess (I like to keep 100k merits and honour in the tank, just in case of special offers - still building back up from the honour offers on anniversary week). Imagine my surprise at getting a third star for Prince Bashir - and not one pull later, my first Gangster Spock. Plus a couple of purples (Antaak and Commando Shran, neither needed but still nice to see) over the course of things. Not bad at all.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kaitee wrote: »
    This thread just reminded me I hadn't done any merit pulls in a while, so I burned off about 8000 excess (I like to keep 100k merits and honour in the tank, just in case of special offers - still building back up from the honour offers on anniversary week). Imagine my surprise at getting a third star for Prince Bashir - and not one pull later, my first Gangster Spock. Plus a couple of purples (Antaak and Commando Shran, neither needed but still nice to see) over the course of things. Not bad at all.

saxxv2xpyges.jpeg
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    (TBH on a good day I'm Tal Celes cool.)
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I like Merit Pulls this week:

1vh4gbnzreo8.jpg

Third Star
    I tell ya what. Load the kitchen sink into Tube Two!!!!!
    Double SuperRare. One Frozen, but Zimmerman got last Star

4y6ffoo2qvk3.jpg
    New Undercover O'Brien

aaubbpjftv8w.jpg
    First 🌟 for Ushaan Shran.