Scheduled downtime for STT on Tuesday March, 26 at 4:00 am (08:00 UTC) for approximately 1 hour. https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/13417/scheduled-downtime-on-tuesday-march-26

Inner Planets Alliance is recruiting! (SB level 119)

[IPA] Markas[IPA] Markas ✭✭
edited March 19 in Fleet Central
Inner Planets Alliance [IPA] is looking for a couple of new members, level 40 and up, to join our adventure. We rank from top 20 to top 100 depending upon the event. Experienced captains are more then welcome to join our family as well. We have captains from the 40s to 80s.

First and foremost, we know that real life takes precedence. It is the founding guideline of IPA. We are flexible.

Our Starbase is currently at Level 119 and growing. We hit our rewards daily. We have a solid core of experienced officers who are happy to share their wisdom as well as a dedicated Training Officer available to assist any level captain who is interested; and a fleet chat where we laugh, discuss strategy, post our achievements, and encourage each other to do and be our best. We have both permanent and non-permanent squads, depending on how you prefer to play.

There are no minimum spending requirements. That being said, it is our opinion that the monthly card is the biggest game changer in town, and we highly recommend it.

We have a small list of requirements:
* We use Line Messenger to communicate. It is a fun, free, anonymous, easy to use chat client, which lets us communicate much more effectively than the in-game chat.
* Please communicate with the officer corps if you will be absent from the game for more than 4 days. We even have a leave of absence policy if you need to be away for longer.
* There are no requirements regarding event participation, other than communicating your intentions each week in Line chat.
* Our chats can lean towards the raucous side, so please be over 18 years old.
* Please donate to the starbase daily as well as help to clear daily targets.

Most important rule of all: no drama. We’re all here to have fun.

IPA's motto is, “Play Fair, Play Hard, but MOST of all, Play for FUN!”

Let me know if you have any questions.
Admiral of Inner Planets Alliance. Send me a message if you are looking for a fun and successful fleet to join.

Comments

• Give yourself a holiday gift this year and come join the fun.
    Admiral of Inner Planets Alliance. Send me a message if you are looking for a fun and successful fleet to join.
  • Hi Guys,
    I am interested to join,
    I am quite new to the game, switched from GOTA, just reache lvl 30 and after my first few weeks in the game I am looking for an active fleet the has enough experience to lift my game to another level. I first wanted to see if I like the game for a longer period or will abandon it after a few days.
    Currently I am in a fleet, but half of them seem to be inactive - in the current event I seem to contribute half of the points to my squad - as the lowest ranking officer.
    I am daily active - but I do not invest real money into my games as a principle. I would be glad to hear from you, although I know that I don't fulfill all your requirements
    Henning
  • I am happy to discuss joining with you. I will send a DM.
  • We have a couple of openings. Please let me know if you are interested in joining, or have some questions.
  • We have one opening currently.
  • We have an opening right now. Starbase at level 117 and a group of friendly and helpful fleetmates.
  • We have a couple of openings at the moment. Our starbase is level 118 and we clear all daily targets.

Why not join us. Guinan is pouring Chateau Picard during happy hour.