Error in current event text

Ok, maybe I'm nit picking, but someone putting in the dialog for this event goofed. The opening dialog comments on how Kol stole the Enterprise-A, which is NOT Pike's ship, Pike's ship being part of the event and the end of the skirmish.

(For those who don't recall, the Enterprise-A wasn't introduced until Star Trek IV)

Am I being too picky?

Comments

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asrugan wrote: »
    Ok, maybe I'm nit picking, but someone putting in the dialog for this event goofed. The opening dialog comments on how Kol stole the Enterprise-A, which is NOT Pike's ship, Pike's ship being part of the event and the end of the skirmish.

(For those who don't recall, the Enterprise-A wasn't introduced until Star Trek IV)

Am I being too picky?

"A" = "Alternative".......
    The first official Campaign starts on Scott's birthday, y'all!!!
  • Asrugan wrote: »

Am I being too picky?

The opening dialog also says the ship is a mid-Twenty-Second-Century model. LOL!
  • edited February 7
    Moving this to the engineering room as it is a bug in the event's narrative.

It's been reported to the team and is being fixed.

Edit: Also added a bug to correct the "mid-twenty-second century model" description.
  • Don't forget, Twenty-Third-Century...
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asrugan wrote: »

Am I being too picky?

The opening dialog also says the ship is a mid-Twenty-Second-Century model. LOL!

8h61h2xpuyvu.png
  • Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Came to point out the same error in century reference. Thought for a second we were going to see the NX-01.
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Shy Khan wrote: »
    Came to point out the same error in century reference. Thought for a second we were going to see the NX-01.

I know, right?