[BAD] BORG ASSIMILATION DRONES - All kind of ACTIVE players (LV 20 - 99) welcome. -

Zom[BAD] Squirrel Zom[BAD] Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
edited 11:38AM in Fleet Central
ybgsabglcbr3.jpeg
5pkxcaicb2m5.jpeg

Who we are:

We are friendly, helpful, no-drama fleet with all kind of different players,
ranging from LV 20 - 98, spenders and non spenders.

What we are looking for:

We are looking for active players(new and/or low LV players as well),
that help us with getting our starbase up and clearing all Daily Fleet Targets.

What we offer:

- a LV 100 Starbase(all base skill rooms LV 7 or 8 and prof skill rooms LV 7 or 8)
- with the most important room maxed already and an active starbase management
- (yes we got a plan, so we avoid getting stuck with all holo rooms ;) )
8x45q5cziecd.jpeg

- clearing of all Daily Fleet Goals(extra free chrons+honor)

- a friendly helpful environment with lots of experienced players(some playing even from the start of game, back in January 2016) that use in game fleet chat as well and are willing to share their knowledge of the game and guide others, if wanted

- additional Discord fleet chat with lots of helpful stuff, like different spreadsheets and strategy advices (joining is totally up to you, there‘s no obligation to do so)

If you have anymore questions and/or are interested in joining us,
hit me a message.
:)
Member of [BAD] - BORG ASSIMILATION DRONES - ZOM[BAD] SQUAD
We are RECRUITING: All kind of active players, no matter if newbie, veteran, spender or non spender.

Best Answers

• Zom[BAD] Squirrel Zom[BAD] Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    We are up to 33 players already and growing. :)
    We are RECRUITING: All kind of active players, no matter if newbie, veteran, spender or non spender.
    edited March 21 Accepted Answer
    Still have some spaces left, no matter if you are LV 10 or 99, beginner or experienced player. :)
    Accepted Answer
    Fleet is growing and already at 40 members +.
    Starbase just hit LV69 and soon to be LV70. :)

If you wanna be part of a friendly helpful fleet, with lots of experienced players, that is home for players of all kind, no matter of LV10 or 99, spenders or non spender. Discord user or just in game chat user. Hit me a message. :)

• Viperch25Viperch25 ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Hi i am interested in joining if there is room i am lv.64 vip lv13 i play everyday since the game came out pretty much and complete all daily missions. i also enter all events and normally finish any where from 8000 to 500 place depends on what type of event it is my person best is rank 198. i am currently on a fleet that about half of the members log in once a month. i have been a squad leader for about two years a officer for a year and really want to have my own squad not join one if possible. i put in to the starbase everyday. so let me know if i sound like a good match for your fleet and if you have any questions feel free to ask thanks for taking the time to read this and or check me out
    Accepted Answer
    @Viperch25 PM sent :)
    edited April 24 Accepted Answer
    We have a very rare opportunity for 3-4 active Captains to be part of a new formed squad, with a LV64 Squad Leader that has a deep pool of excellent crew to share during Faction and Hybrid(those which include a faction part) events.

We are currently at 48/50 members, but we can make add room if needed.

Nxt week is probably a faction re run again, so if ur in an inactice squad/fleet this is ur chance and perfect time for a change. :)

PM me here or in game(although in game messages sometimes get lost).
  • ElenaerilElenaeril ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    I want to join it. just captain lv 45 and...
    Accepted Answer
    ba31rpdx2jom.jpeg

We have 2 vacancies, in a Squad that will share a 2/5 „God“ Q(soon 3/5 after event start). This is ur chance! Apply now. :)
  • Accepted Answer
    I have been here for 4 months now, and IMO this is the best fleet out there! They are very helpful, will answer any question you have. The roster is active daily, we have a discord server that has channels with information on every aspect of the game. And the squadron shares are phenomenal!!

Join us today, you won't regret it!

Answers

edited May 1
    We have 1 last minute spot in a squad, with a 1/5 soon 2/5 FE Degra, as share.

If you are active and rank decent(within top 5000) in faction events, this is ur chance!

On our free Discord server you‘ll find plenty of helpful spreadsheets as well.
    Example below(and yes we have a full bonus crew list, that includes 2x Bonus crew as well).
    wa9d5daccwrb.jpeg
    Happy to announce that a veteran LV92 Top Player joined our fleet and started a squad. So if ur looking for a squad with a SL that always shares Top Crew for faction events, here is ur rare chance.

If you are interested in joining, hit me a pm. Limited space, since we are up to 48/50.
    edited May 11
    We still have 2 open spots(and if needed can open up some more), and room in 2 of our Top Squads, which will always provide you awesome crew to share, during faction events. We clear all daily fleet goals as well. :)
    We are currently looking for a permanent squad leader, so if you have some decent 4* or even 5* crew and are willing and able to share during faction and part faction events, hit me a message. :)

We have 2 openings, apply now. :)
    You like colorful spreadsheets with useful information at first sight?
    Then we are YOUR fleet. ;)

Example Below:

mgarb5l1rryc.jpeg
  • We have free Twix and Snickers. Also every Monday, Jimmiz will perform he's famous happy borg dance.
    dmsajc2agnoo.jpeg

We have 2 vacancies, in a Squad that will share a 2/5 „God“ Q(soon 3/5 after event start). This is ur chance! Apply now. :)
  • The Squirrel is the Bomb!
  • edited August 28
    Hey guys, we currently are placing between 100-150 as a fleet, and a couple more members are moving over to BAD today. Our Starbase is 96, and we are 48/50 so we have room for 2 more players who are active and donate to the starbase daily. We hit all dailies each day. Jimmiz is an excellent, hilarious, and relaxed admiral, and Zombie Squirrel provides us with excellent resources, advice, and perspective as a veteran player. There are many experienced players if you need any help or suggestions. We know how to joke around, and have a good time. Feel free to respond to this post, or PM me in game with the same username as my forum username. I am often in Universal Chat as well and you can catch me there.
  • We just had our best event fleet finish ever. And we still have 1-2 spots for an active player. :)

xs1zv53bbes4.jpeg