Reviving from cryo closes search

I've noticed a minor issue in the current app version. If I search in cryostasis (e.g. for "Worf"), select one of the characters displayed and revive them, I get dumped back to the main cryo screen rather than returning to my search results.

I haven't revived anyone since the start of the current Disco mega-event, so this issue may not have been present in version 7.0.9 but I can't confirm

Comments

• I noticed this also, doing exactly the game thing. But, like you, I don't remember if it was that way before now.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I third this observation. I don’t think search results got wiped because I recall thinking that persistent search results could be a little annoying in certain circumstances...unfreezing bonus crew is not one such time.
  • Very annoying!
  • bumping this ...
    DB: Do Better. Disrupt the Beam's Revenue Stream.
  • KatlaKatla ✭✭
    I also have this issue. It's annoying and time-consuming.
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    noticed this when taking out my bajorans, I hope it gets fixed before a mirror event or other high number of bonus crew.
    Activity Date 26-10-17 to present, Sqd. Ldr. Magnificent Treknicians - 1 Space available in Squad PM me if interested.
    Immortals Legendaries: 11 | Super Rares: 205 | Rare: 76 | Uncommon: 48 | Common: 26 |
    Coastal Trekkers [Recruiting] https://stt.wiki/wiki/Fleet_Coastal_Trekkers