Scheduled downtime for STT on Tuesday March, 26 at 4:00 am (08:00 UTC) for approximately 1 hour. https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/13417/scheduled-downtime-on-tuesday-march-26

Lost a LOT of Fed Credits Over Night

DmeadzDmeadz ✭✭
edited March 13 in Engineering Room
I put in a ticket. I went from close to 2 million down to 19000....now that just can't be right!!

Geesh. The bugs in this game. Oh the bugs!!

Comments

• GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ambien induced portal pulls maybe?
  • DmeadzDmeadz ✭✭
    edited March 14
    [color]Do not post the content of private communications between you and Support, thanks. ~Shan[/color]

Are you kidding? I used 2.2 million in a month?! I had that much in credits for more than a year...Did the cost of things suddenly skyrocket?! This makes no sense.
  • DmeadzDmeadz ✭✭
    And I had almost 4 million at the beginning of the year. So I used 4 million in 3 months. Nice. I assume there's some announcement somewhere that shows how items are going to actually cost a ton more? I haven't changed my habits/gameplay at all. I can tell you that...
  • DmeadzDmeadz ✭✭
    Ambien induced portal pulls maybe?

I guess the ambien-induced part is I just didn't pay attention because I never had to before this year...
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use 2m daily, just 8x Leg item replications, for 250k each. 😆
    Member of [BAD] - BORG ASSIMILATION DRONES - ZOM[BAD] SQUAD
    We are RECRUITING: Active players of all levels, small fleets and squads welcome.
  • DmeadzDmeadz ✭✭

I suppose. I just never paid attention since I usually don't go for the whole main item on a level 90 or 100. I guess I have been making more of an effort to immortalize. But, dangggggg.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dmeadz wrote: »

I suppose. I just never paid attention since I usually don't go for the whole main item on a level 90 or 100. I guess I have been making more of an effort to immortalize. But, dangggggg.

Even building legendary items normally can get quite expensive. My reserve credits level is 5 million and I have gotten to 4.5 million without realizing it from working on just a couple of 4* and 5* crew at high levels. The total build cost for those items usually ends up somewhere between 30k and 60k each but I’ve seen a few close to 90k. If you’re power-leveling at a high rate, it’s not impossible to burn through as much cash as Zombie Squirrel is.