Scheduled downtime for STT on Tuesday March, 26 at 4:00 am (08:00 UTC) for approximately 1 hour. https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/13417/scheduled-downtime-on-tuesday-march-26

USS New Orleans - level 107 starbase and growing presence in the top 100 fleets in all recent events

USS New Orleans is pleased to offer the latest facilities, high bonuses, and an active and friendly communication system which helps all fleetmates to be a part of the game.

We're currently able to offer a space to an enthusiastic captain who will need to be online daily. Other than this very basic requirement we are very flexible and have currently got members from the low 30s to the high 80s. Our fleet has been active since April 2017 and we continue to grow in terms of our starbase.

We are particularly keen to give someone who is the lower levels the opportunity to learn from the full knowledge of our expert captains so that they can grow quickly

Interested? PM me and I'll bring you in.
Squad leader of Baronne and Communication Officer of USS New Orleans
Lv107 starbase.
New Orleans is currently full and taking expressions of interest. If you want to join a popular and lively fleet feel free to get in touch with me by PM or in-game chat.
My in-game handle is "Capt. Torres [USS NO | H4oJ]". Look for me in UC

Comments

• USS New Orleans is pleased to offer the latest facilities, high bonuses, and an active and friendly communication system which helps all fleetmates to be a part of the game.

We're currently able to offer a space to an enthusiastic captain who will need to be online daily. Other than this very basic requirement we are very flexible and have currently got members from the low 30s to the high 80s. Our fleet has been active since April 2017 and we continue to grow in terms of our starbase.

We are particularly keen to give someone who is the lower levels the opportunity to learn from the full knowledge of our expert captains so that they can grow quickly

Interested? PM me and I'll bring you in.

Space now filled.
    Squad leader of Baronne and Communication Officer of USS New Orleans
    Lv107 starbase.
    New Orleans is currently full and taking expressions of interest. If you want to join a popular and lively fleet feel free to get in touch with me by PM or in-game chat.
    My in-game handle is "Capt. Torres [USS NO | H4oJ]". Look for me in UC